What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
is the boy the only one that gets masturbation? and does coming on some things do anything?
In the demo, yes.
There was a discussion about the female masturbation, but since it seems like the gloves from the previous game doesn't exist, the masturbation is unlocked only through the monster girls.
Apparently the female masturbation is locked in the demo.
Why do I think so?
We can only get one scene with the plant boss, but the other seem to be obtainable as well.
So that scene might have something to do with the female masturbation.

Cumming on things might unlock something later on, like the statue in the first game.
I guess it also stuns the monster girls for a moment, might also unlock some scenes with bosses?

Last edited:

2dguy

Reputation score
In the demo, yes.
There was a discussion about the female masturbation, but since it seems like the gloves from the previous game doesn't exist, the masturbation is unlocked only through the monster girls.
Apparently the female masturbation is locked in the demo.
Why do I think so?
We can only get one scene with the plant boss, but the other seem to be obtainable as well.
So that scene might have something to do with the female masturbation.

Coming on things might unlock something later on, like the statue in the first game.
I guess it also stuns the monster girls for a moment, might also unlock some scenes with bosses?
hummmm there could be something I bet I just need a random power from a mon-girl you said you cheated think there could be a safe guard or something? any way could I get your hacked save? I want to try somethings

here's my save

Attachments

Last edited:

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Just a heads up for those who don't know the release date has been pushed back I am afraid we won't see the game into late of April now
destroyed my hope for the release in one attack

Last edited:

2dguy

Reputation score
Just a heads up for those who don't know the release date has been pushed back I am afraid we won't see the game into late of April now
destroyed my hope for the release in one attack
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt!! I thought we were getting it around the 1ft

Melizep

Reputation score
the official blog as far as I can tell is saying they have set it to late April but they hope its out sooner they are aiming for 2 weeks it seems. if you want to look at it yourself its

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Wait it's actually coming out? It's not abandoned? Well holy shit. The huge gap between updates that one time had me thinking the wrong things.

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
looks like things may take a few more days
I loved that sneak peak about some of the new monster girls.
Looks like we even get to "tame" the boss girls, because there is a picture of both the 1st boss and the "shinigami" in the list.

Wait it's actually coming out? It's not abandoned? Well holy shit. The huge gap between updates that one time had me thinking the wrong things.
Yes, it was delayed once because the dev found a lot of bugs and wanted to fix them.
According to both his site and his twitter we get an update (or maybe even the release?) in 1~2 weeks.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1-2 weeks,
And we know the guy; he delivers, and delivers quality. He takes the time he needs.
(not sayin' i'm not impatient, but at least I know this will get released)

suckafatone

Reputation score
whelp translation team is going to have fun translating everything when it comes out

2dguy

Reputation score
I hope the Demosaicing team gets on it, I like art uncensored

OP
Sitas

Sitas

Reputation score
Yes, I also posted a translation request, since I don't know if kerriden wants to translate the full game.
He was last seen nearly a year ago. :(
Let's see if he's really releasing the game in 2 days.
It would be awesome.