What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

samurai aria

Reputation score
I remember being able to fight through the first game with the aid of a map that someone had put together. I was curious if anyone's done the same for this game? :D

Edit: Nvm. This truly was a pointless post, as I realized I already had some xD
Map mod of first repure aria ?

amongusimposter

Reputation score
sure, all scenes have been unlocked to my knowledge except for one of the CG scenes which deleted itself. Can't spawn a whole lot of the gallery so I have left several saves before some bosses.
save 21 is the 100% ish and the save02 has numerous saves I got from playing the new route
Idk if you'll answer me but, how do I put the save files into my version of the game?

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
how do we play these games again? the game opens then immediately closes.
That could also be from the name of the folder ending up being too long or special characters. Try changing the name of the folder, or the folder location if changing to jap locale isn't fixing the issue.

Reputation score
Okay, my memory is failing me.

Where in the hell can you find Mirara/Miru's summon item in the endgame? I've found it before, but now I can't.

I thought she was up on that one rest area you can get to through a green crack from within the final zone with OP enemies, but she doesn't seem to be there.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay, my memory is failing me.

Where in the hell can you find Mirara/Miru's summon item in the endgame? I've found it before, but now I can't.

I thought she was up on that one rest area you can get to through a green crack from within the final zone with OP enemies, but she doesn't seem to be there.
The wiki says her "Contract item appears on the outer ring of the star corridor as the EX chapter progresses."

I'm translating as I play though and haven't quite got that far myself, so I can't be of more help. (I've translated up as far as the assault on the Witch Tower).

Reputation score
...there's a wiki?

Well, I've played through the whole of the EX Chapter, so...

EDIT: Oh, FFS. Found her. Now I feel very dumb. Thank you.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Anyone know how to beat strong black pearl? Using Ice werewolf form and crouch attacking gets me to her third phase but then she starts spamming explosion/slash attacks around herself and fuckeroo, I can't get past that.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know how to beat strong black pearl? Using Ice werewolf form and crouch attacking gets me to her third phase but then she starts spamming explosion/slash attacks around herself and fuckeroo, I can't get past that.
I think I used Summoner form with familiars that spammed Tathlums with the special skill that improves it; that or Chrono Reaper Ex form and the time stop.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I think I used Summoner form with familiars that spammed Tathlums with the special skill that improves it; that or Chrono Reaper Ex form and the time stop.
I got her with Magi form's ultimate. Didn't know they had ultimates because they aren't mapped onto the gamepad.

Kinda fuckin hate this game. Getting anywhere is a chore until you've got every room mapped to the teleport feather because of the horrid level design (the majority of the time I played this game I was lost with only a vague sense of where I want to get to and almost no idea of how to get there), all the big bosses require cheese and there's nowhere near enough yuri for a game that you spend 90ish % playing female transformations.

Cheese for two of the 5-star bosses in case anyone's interested:
Vega can be beaten easily by equipping a familiar with the knock-down command and berserk, probably just the knock down command even, stun-locks him so you can just sit still and fire charged magi-orbs.
The yellow one who eats your summons ( couldn't be arsed to remember the name ) can be cheesed by equipping a skill book as a familiar, it's immune to all damage so he can't eat it and gets stuck trying to, thus can't do anything else.

Playing on the release version, so if these don't work they've been patched.

Last edited: