What's new

ACT [幻奏黒夢館 / yomitim] 楽園魔城リピュアリア2 / The Paradise Fortress of RePure Aria 2 (RJ242008)

kiritozzzz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Im new to this website but where do i go to download the game, i used alot of f95zone so can someone help me

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Im new to this website but where do i go to download the game, i used alot of f95zone so can someone help me
No piracy in this site, only discussions and translation files, if you want the game you can buy it on DLSite, which i would recommend, it's a cheap game with lots of content, and you can support the developer.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
No piracy in this site, only discussions and translation files, if you want the game you can buy it on DLSite, which i would recommend, it's a cheap game with lots of content, and you can support the developer.
Please take the time to review the rules. The forum allows for posting of download links, so long as it has not be explicitly banned from posting. You may not ASK for download links.

This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.

Reputation score
I think you can buy them from the Inheritance Shop Main Branch in the... I think it's called the Blue Corridor or something like that? Just left of the spider/snake area.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Trying to get Empty Ex but i cant find it. I talked to ms clerk in the redacted area and she told me about the sword but i cant find it. The wiki recommends using Empty Ex for the final fights but i cant even find them.

Trying to get Empty Ex but i cant find it. I talked to ms clerk in the redacted area and she told me about the sword but i cant find it. The wiki recommends using Empty Ex for the final fights but i cant even find them.
i think i was probably misinterpreting, I think i finally realize what she actually meant. But where is the actual Empty Ex?

Update. I understand what she was telling me now. Also i think i know where Empty Ex is. Bad News, from what i can tell its in the tutorial area and i cant figure out how to get back there.
for more input, im already doing/done the EX quests from the post game. can someone point me in the right direction?
Further Update: I found out how to get back and have acquired X Strings. Theres a chapter select above the portal that leads to the final area in the skybridge, i can only assume i didnt notice it because there was a story marker there so i assumed there were one and the same.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Hello, got a question I'm not sure if people can help with.

I recently tried opening my game and saves on a new computer, and while the game runs, if I go to the Load game screen, it freezes. Have to Alt-F4 the game.

If I delete all my saves, then I can start a new game, but it seems unable to save the game. I go to a crystal and save the game, but no save file is created.

Tried it with both the English-patched file and the original version; same result.

It's not the antivirus, and it's not the locale either.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Try running as administrator?

Reputation score
That actually solves the "unable to save" problem, it seems. Should have tried that too. Curious, I don't remember having to do that.

Still freezes when I enter the Load screen, but I'm guessing that's a version mismatch between one or more of my old saves.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Curious, I don't remember having to do that.
I'm guessing that the new computer has a different operating system than the old one. Newer operating systems are far more strict in what they allow programs to do unless you know how to give them permission.

Reputation score
BIzarrely enough, it's an OLDER operating system. But point taken, could be weird differences in OS.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hello, got a question I'm not sure if people can help with.

I recently tried opening my game and saves on a new computer, and while the game runs, if I go to the Load game screen, it freezes. Have to Alt-F4 the game.

If I delete all my saves, then I can start a new game, but it seems unable to save the game. I go to a crystal and save the game, but no save file is created.

Tried it with both the English-patched file and the original version; same result.

It's not the antivirus, and it's not the locale either.
It means the OS is not giving your game write-to-file permissions. I would avoid running stuff in admin mode willy nilly, but I'm sure you can edit the permissions of the program somewhere.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, I'm unquestionably stumped. Missing one girl from the list, Wiki says 'Empusa'.

Thing is, I have no idea how to get to where it spawns (Tower of Empusa?) I've cleared both routes if that helps...

MissingMonmusu_001.png

Reputation score
It's a hidden area. The entrance is in Rocky Mountain town. A couple of characters on that map will give hints if you speak to them in the right order, but I think it involves taking the tram at the bottom of the map.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
It's a hidden area. The entrance is in Rocky Mountain town. A couple of characters on that map will give hints if you speak to them in the right order, but I think it involves taking the tram at the bottom of the map.
Do you have to be on a specific route or chapter you have to be on? Otherwise the tram only leads down to the Black Maze.

EDIT: Did some more digging....didn't realize it's part of a subquest to get in. XD

Welp, that's egg on my face.

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Okay, so ever since I found the translation on here I gave this game another go.

It's so much better being able to understand where you're going and the lore built upon the world of this game. Maybe this is entirely praise to our hard-working translators when I say this but it certainly felt like the dev had put some level of thought into explaining the world and magic, as well as going into darker territory with the likes of those "flesh doll" enemies and probably others too. Absolutely terrible the dev never bothered to get translations for any of their finished titles because a few years ago I brute-forced RPA 1 without knowing anything at all, the same would have happened here. Without a doubt, this game is so much more complete than 1 though. Older artwork has been improved upon, there's now quest markers and being caught while in your weak human form doesn't mean you'll automatically take damage 'cause you can struggle out of H-scenes now.

Overall, it feels more complete but still has minor things like flying enemies being difficult to hit with starting transformations, corners being very deadly to you cause enemies can just beat you into them relentlessly and it's still pretty easy to get lost if you don't get that fast travel feather thing early, but the majority of changes are positive and generally make this one feel better than all the other dev's previous titles. Just goes to show you can still make a H-game without degrading the animations, art or gameplay in another VN or RPGmaker title to throw into the pile.