What's new

Your sleeping schedule

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Your sleeping schedule

Well, I managed to stay up until 10 PM last night, which is a new record by miles. Then I woke up early today. For the first time in so many years, I actually have a full night's rest without sleeping until 2 PM or later.

So... proud...

Now let's wait and see how long it takes for me to screw it up again.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

During the weekday when I have work about 11pm-12am til 6:45am, when I dont have work I go to bed when I cant physically stay awake any longer and I get up when I wake up. During the weekend I normally go to bed at about 3-5am and get up at about 12-1pm.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I go to sleep generally about 6am, and wake between 3pm and 6pm. This will change when I've got Uni again, but till then, that's my every day's sleep schedule.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's not the weirdest thing I've done but Sunday night/Monday morning, I stayed up til about 3 and woke up at 7 cuz I had to work. I got tired early yesterday, went to bed at 10. I woke up this morning at 4. It's just whenever I feel tired really.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

My sleeping schedule has been a mess since holiday started. Yesterday I went to sleep at about 3 am. Last night I didn't sleep at all. I'm hoping that if I go to sleep at about 22 my sleeping schedule will settle for me going to sleep around midnight.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

AHAH!

I know why I haven't been sleeping right lately.

SOMEBODY turned my fan on low, AND they started turning off the AC at night.
I am not a warm-climate person. Hell, back at my dad's house, my room was as cold as a refrigerator thanks to my window AC unit - at my mom's we have central heating/cooling.
I simply cannot sleep if it's warm/hot.
Hopefully I'll be able to get a more regular sleeping pattern now, or at least be able to get 8 hours of sleep for every 16 that I'm awake.