What's new

[Complete - Full] [Yukikagero] Ricoche ~A Weak JK's Climactic Battle with Orcs~ (RJ342911) (English Human TL)

Australorph

Lurker
Reputation score
RJ342911_img_main.png

Patches:

It's done! The links are just above. This game means a lot to me, so I hope you like it! I'm glad to share it, but I'm sad to be done with it.

Original Post:
It took longer than I hoped, but I finally found another game to translate. I'm just making this post now, but I've already played the whole game and worked a few hours on this one. All in all, it has a small amount of text, and most of it is at the end. The challenge seems to be making sure I get all the bits of text spread throughout the ~500 common events, and the images with text in them (I need to find the font).

I'm being more thorough about keeping the untranslated lines written down somewhere for later review, as well as writing down individual terms beside my translation of them so that I can keep things consistent. I'll probably make a little application to mark which of those common events have untranslated text in them, to be safe. I think this game manages to have less text than OOZEHAZARD, my last project, so I should be able to finish it sooner. (lmao)

I'll update this post with the link to the patch when it exists, and I'll probably reply with status updates when I clear certain large sections. See you soon.

PS: let me know if you see this and you're interested. it's actually kinda motivating

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been locked due to the lack of access to a translation. Please PM a moderator when one has been made available.

DCRS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You translated the audio file names, so the patch instantly breaks the game.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of bounds text after clearing the 2nd map (mines)

Also, Ass's Plead skill is written as Appeal.

Other than these minor stuff, good TL and good game.

Last edited:
OP
Australorph

Australorph

Lurker
Reputation score
Out of bounds text after clearing the 2nd map (mines)

Also, Ass's Plead skill is written as Appeal.

Other than these minor stuff, good TL and good game.
shiiiiit

Fixed. I looked at that line and could tell why I fucked it up, too. Only once through is never enough, sheesh.

For anyone that wants to, drag the "www" folder in this zip into the game folder and replace.

Attachments