What's new

RPG [Yumenamakon] アウロラと女神の楽園島 (RJ339137)

OneRest

Reputation score
honestly the scenes are good and all but the story or "fight" system is kinda shit
Yeah I agree on the fight system. It's the same as in the circle's other games, but it's somehow worse than Marle's, where you had to at least watch HP and MP.

Asleep

Reputation score
For those interested, the creator has stated that there isn't any real content in the 2nd play through that isn't obtainable from the 1st. As for confirming the endings there were 3 that I found. Details in the Spoilers:
Ending A: Aurora finds blueprints and materials for building a small flying ship that she can use to escape the Island. As the inhabitants note, there is a force that prevents things on the Island from leaving, so the ship is the only thing that can leave. This ending is obtainable by finding the crafting recipe and the ship fuel. In this ending Aurora boards the ship alone and returns to her heavenly realm and returns to her normal days.
Ending B: Aurora has become attached to the Island (and all the sex on it) and decides that she doesn't have to leave. She spends her days in a broken down house having sex all day. This ending is obtained via having her sex drive and other sex related stats high.
True Ending: Aurora discovers the truth about the Island. Ancient humans who were so advanced that they rivaled gods with their super advanced tech, but a bio-experiment went wrong and drove them into the sea and wiped out everyone else. After defeating the guardian that guards the main control room, Aurora gains control over the Island and wills it to take her home, which it does, via straight up just flying there. Aurora decides to make the new floating Island her new home as its far FAR bigger than her old one with tons of stuff to do and accepts anyone willing to move to it, creating a Paradise Island (TITLE DROP~). This ending is obtained via accessing the Island core, when you first gain access to the map there will be crystals that block your way and you can't get past. You need to find the cave of flesh and progress until you can break the seal, then you can access the map.

Non-spoiler info: Costume changes are automatic, when you enter a map that requires it, she will automatically use it if she has the item. If she's on a map that doesn't use it but is sex attacked by an enemy that inhabits a map that costume is on, she will automatically have it. (It has no effect on her stats). Basically you only need to worry about the accessory equips that she has.
Does she need to be a virgin to reach the True Ending? Also, full save, anyone?

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
she gets sluttified so fast, and doesn't react at all how I would imagine a literal deity being raped by a bunch of mortals...or worse would react.🤣

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I beat the game, but I barely got anything out of it, didn't realize you wouldn't just get a full recollection room after beating the game, so I guess I'll just sit and wait for someone to fill it up and upload that save, their hard work, for the good of the people, the hero that we need, but one that we don't deserve.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried the demo and it feels super dumbed down compared to Marle and Lisa. Allowing players to toggle off negative statuses is a good addition, but the two available areas in the demo are super easy in terms of both avoiding enemies because of the dash, and also not avoiding enemies and just going in to steamroll the hell out of them because there's no resource mechanic unlike Marle's MP and Lisa's items.

The combat H is also a lot less engaging. I should not be able to win battles by spamming normal attacks on the hardest difficulty. But I can, because Aurora literally can't get defeated and can still do sizable amounts of damage even when restrained. I know she's building up some sort of curse every time her HP hits 0 but there seems to be 5 levels and trying to find out if anything else special happens at max level takes too long and too much inting. It also resets itself when she goes to sleep so it barely matters. I also didn't find any post-loss scene for both the plants and the pirates, Aurora just spawns back at base for me.

Does the game ever get to the difficulty and sometimes hopelessness of Marle/Lisa where you have to surrender if you fuck up too much and get into an unwinnable situation/0 HP, or can you just lolnope through everything with Aurora's immortality?

--------

EDIT: Oh there's a download in the first post and oooooookay it gets harder. Aurora isn't strong like Marle and doesn't have a consistent source of items like Lisa, she's just straight-up weak as hell. I can't figure out how the dev intended this game to be played. (EDIT 3: It's the equipment. The dev wants the player to farm for equipment. Which sucks beause see 2 paragraphs down)

Toggling off negative statuses is great, but some have little to no explanation on what they do, or literally say "affects various things" without saying what the "various things" are.

My main gripe is the need to make multiple runs through areas without a consistent escape method, because the crafting recipes need way too much stuff. Unnecessary grind probably to pad the game since the dev's Marle-likes are infamously short

EDIT 2: I 99x'd my inventory to try out the craftable items and turns out the H statuses are also considered items. Not sure if they're stackable but if they are it would certainly answer why she wakes up with a max lust ("MP") bar. Game kinda turns into an unplayable mess at this point because she gets captured by everything, climaxes with one H attack, and gets stunned long enough for an infinite loop. Can't proceed without spamming the AoE feather items. Escape is also poorly implemented because there's no invul time and you can just end up immediately trigger the battle again.

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Controls (Gamepad Compatible):
A - Automatic text
Doubleposting to ping because I'm pretty sure this game doesn't have automatic text so A doesn't do anything. (despite Marle and Lisa having it, guess he had a plugin for RPGM VX but couldn't care enough to find/create one for RPGM MV)
The last update according to DLsite was also Dec 10 2021, which fixes bugs and adds some new events/CGs

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm really sorry to necro, but there's something about the battle H CG's in this game that's really been bugging me. So, whenever I fight the first plant enemies in the dark forest area, I love the battle H CG where you get tangled by their tentacles, they shove one in your pussy, and it glows blue, sucking your mana. Eventually, it moves to the next phase where it also shoves one in your ass. There's another phase where it shoves one in your mouth and you fellate it, but I've only gotten this phase ONCE, and I CANNOT for the life of me figure out how. Does anyone know how to get to this phase of the H CG? Are there other phases in other H CG's that I'm not seeing for the same reasons?