What's new

RPG [Yumenamakon] アウロラと女神の楽園島 (RJ339137)

Tewi

Reputation score
57a0e867-9ddb-45ec-b590-d524aa349322.png

DLsite:
Ci-en:
Artist:

Demo:
DL Link:

This is going to be the 6th game from Yumenamakon, who made Marle: The Labyrinth of the Black Sea, Lisa and the Demon's Grimoire and Walking Through Paradise - Refrain (among others). This time the it'll be similar to Marle and Lisa with a female protagonist who'll get corrupted through ero battles. (Enemies will either attack normally or do an H-attack which can end in battle rape). Like Lisa the goddess will develop H-skills that are basically weaknesses to certain kinds of attacks (e.g. repeated harassment on her breasts will make her weaker to breast attacks and so on). Certain scenes will only play depending on H-skill levels. You can also collect ingredients to cook and strengthen your character's stats. By exploring the island and collecting materials you can make various tools, expand your range of activities, find out how to escape, and learn the secrets of the island. You also unlock more outfits as you progress.

This time the story is set on an island, a goddess named Aurora fell in a mysterious island which is full of monsters and horny pirates, and has to survive in order to escape. Aurora is the goddess that sparkled life in this world and she's currently retired, living a relaxed life, watching over humanity. She's easy-going and optimistic, but also a bit over-confident on her own abilities which could backfire on this mysterious island.

Controls (Gamepad Compatible):
↑ ↓ ← → - Move up / down / left / right
Z / Enter, Left mouse click - Interact, Check, Talk
X, Num keypad 0, Right mouse click - Cancel, Menu
Shift - Hide text window, Hold during battle to fast forward.
A - Automatic text
S - Item / Skill info / Skip text
F5 - Reset
- You can also move to the clicked position with the left mouse click.
-The message window can be closed by right-clicking the mouse.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well sign me up for this one. I love this circles games so much.

Tenma

Reputation score
I appreciate their return to the older style h-style that they had in their game as well.

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
New update:

It seems the H system in this game will be improved compared to previous games like Lisa (in which as you progress escaping from enemies becomes impossible and you end having to watch the protag get raped for 15+ turns). You have 3 settings to choose from (A,B,C). The A setting will let you escape from enemy grabs almost 100% of the time. B and C are not 100% and will vary depending on the state of both Aurora and the enemy, so there'll be times in which you won't be able to do anything but watch her get raped (like Lisa). I'd say it's safe to assume that B will give you a decent chance of escaping and C will be close to 0.

Also updated is going to be H-skill system depending on which setting you pick. "H-skills" are basically weaknesses to specific H-attacks so the more skills you have, the easier it'll be for certain stuff to happen and the more perverted it'll be. Some skills can be really bad if you still intend to beat the game (for example in Lisa there could be times in which she would refuse to attack in hopes to get grabbed, which was really frustrating) so this could definitely help a lot. In the A setting you can remove any skill at any time, in the B setting you can remove the moderate ones by using a specific item and in C it's impossible, once you get a skill it's not going to go away.

No info on whether you can change the setting after you start the game.

Last edited:
Reputation score
New ci-en update detailing release should be on the 30th and the trial version should be in a day or two.

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New Update:
DLsite page launched (no demo yet):

Estimated Release Date is around October.
There is a demo out right now:

Direct link:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We should be approaching the release date soon. A demo release is probably a good sign that we won't run into any delays hopefully.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You can change the difficulty in the storage hut next to your house, at least in the demo. The difficulties are "Free", "Balanced" and "Force" (if I'm translating them correctly)

Whichever difficulty you choose you can still give up in combat by holding cancel (X).

There are various H-stats which upon reaching certain values will give you various "bad statuses" after combat. These can affect how the heroine acts during combat H, changing what she says and her expressions. Some of these statuses may make her unable to act against certain enemies, for example if you lose enough times to bandits she may decide not to do anything on some turns.

In your stats screen you can see the statuses you have obtained and in the mirror in your house you can check them for more information. The statuses are permanent but in the "Free" difficulty you can use this mirror to disable or enable statuses you have acquired. In "Balanced" difficulty you can't do this, but if I understood correctly you can use items to disable the statuses.

EDIT: It's out.

Last edited:

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
I remember really liking from this circle, I think I tried playing one of their later ones and it not quite clicking in the same way for me, although it was one with a male protag and those rarely click for me.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

foxiu1414

Lurker
Reputation score
I have a problem im launching the game and it appears that i dont see any characters im moving but the characters and main protagonist is invisible.

And i got some random letters in game folder like âAâEâŹâëéĂĆŚÉ_é¦ŐyëÇôçŦî-ö+
And files like 1g-h - âRâsü[ i dont know what to do changing computer to japanese locale or region doesnt seem to work

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score
And i got some random letters in game folder like âAâEâŹâëéĂĆŚÉ_é¦ŐyëÇôçŦî-ö+
And files like 1g-h - âRâsü[ i dont know what to do changing computer to japanese locale or region doesnt seem to work
Don't double post, just edit your first post.
Do you have the japanese language pack installed? And was your PC already in Japanese locale and region when you extracted, if yes, what program did you use?

foxiu1414

Lurker
Reputation score
I was trying extracting with win rar. My locale and language was set to Japan when i extracted yet i still got this stupid letters.
Don't double post, just edit your first post.
Do you have the japanese language pack installed? And was your PC already in Japanese locale and region when you extracted, if yes, what program did you use?

Attachments

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's now up on the cat site for any of you interested in sailing the high seas.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why is my post merged with another user?
1635654426705.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Reputation score
Why is my post merged with another user?
I'd assume the mods thought you were the same person because your names are similar and neither of you have a profile pic.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is There a penalty by die? early game I lost 2 times and my restrain resistance was -45% I dont know if was by die or what happened

Sarav

Reputation score
Is There a penalty by die? early game I lost 2 times and my restrain resistance was -45% I dont know if was by die or what happened
Whenever you go down to 0 HP, you regen to full by absorbing energy around you, which means absorbing the lust from the island lowering your resistance. Giving up will generally only take you back to base, but if you give up in the mine, the bandits capture you. It's the only way of getting their base. There are also bad statuses you can get by having certain types of sex or for certain enemies, and this will also lower resistance.

Last edited: