What's new

RPG [Yumenamakon] アウロラと女神の楽園島 (RJ339137)

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Added a link to download the game to the OP.
Here it is as well:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do I get past the red barrier in the volcano and the green barrier in the cave?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do I get past the red barrier in the volcano and the green barrier in the cave?
IIRC red barrier can be lifted by sylpheed feather from item in aerial garden (dungeon at the village), try to get all chest from the dungeon (green chest is the most important)

Sarav

Reputation score
IIRC red barrier can be lifted by sylpheed feather from item in aerial garden (dungeon at the village), try to get all chest from the dungeon (green chest is the most important)
I'm so damn stupid. Didn't realize there was more then one area to the aerial garden, thought it was just a dead end to the north.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
I am big dumb and cannot get into the sky dungeon. im stuck with the green and red barriers no idea what to do xD

Sarav

Reputation score
I am big dumb and cannot get into the sky dungeon. im stuck with the green and red barriers no idea what to do xD
There is an item in the volcano in the opposite direction of the red barrier needed to make the witch outfit. With the witch outfit you can use a spot in the top right corner of the village to fly to the aerial garden.

SirLoser

Reputation score
How do you get past the green barrier at the start of the forest level? And for that matter how do you change the costume? Haven't figured that one out yet.

Last edited:

DeltaRomeo

Reputation score
I'm already play second round (New+) but I don't know why last dungeon don't let me in
not sure but I think game has 3 ending

Edit : ok , I forgot to talk with sea otter (or what ever) on the top of the church

Attachments

Last edited:

SirLoser

Reputation score
I'm already play second round (New+) but I don't know why last dungeon don't let me in
not sure but I think game has 3 ending
Wait, how'd you unlock that area? Man, I'm so stuck where I'm at.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For those interested, the creator has stated that there isn't any real content in the 2nd play through that isn't obtainable from the 1st. As for confirming the endings there were 3 that I found. Details in the Spoilers:
Ending A: Aurora finds blueprints and materials for building a small flying ship that she can use to escape the Island. As the inhabitants note, there is a force that prevents things on the Island from leaving, so the ship is the only thing that can leave. This ending is obtainable by finding the crafting recipe and the ship fuel. In this ending Aurora boards the ship alone and returns to her heavenly realm and returns to her normal days.
Ending B: Aurora has become attached to the Island (and all the sex on it) and decides that she doesn't have to leave. She spends her days in a broken down house having sex all day. This ending is obtained via having her sex drive and other sex related stats high.
True Ending: Aurora discovers the truth about the Island. Ancient humans who were so advanced that they rivaled gods with their super advanced tech, but a bio-experiment went wrong and drove them into the sea and wiped out everyone else. After defeating the guardian that guards the main control room, Aurora gains control over the Island and wills it to take her home, which it does, via straight up just flying there. Aurora decides to make the new floating Island her new home as its far FAR bigger than her old one with tons of stuff to do and accepts anyone willing to move to it, creating a Paradise Island (TITLE DROP~). This ending is obtained via accessing the Island core, when you first gain access to the map there will be crystals that block your way and you can't get past. You need to find the cave of flesh and progress until you can break the seal, then you can access the map.

Non-spoiler info: Costume changes are automatic, when you enter a map that requires it, she will automatically use it if she has the item. If she's on a map that doesn't use it but is sex attacked by an enemy that inhabits a map that costume is on, she will automatically have it. (It has no effect on her stats). Basically you only need to worry about the accessory equips that she has.

SirLoser

Reputation score
For those interested, the creator has stated that there isn't any real content in the 2nd play through that isn't obtainable from the 1st. As for confirming the endings there were 3 that I found. Details in the Spoilers:
Ending A: Aurora finds blueprints and materials for building a small flying ship that she can use to escape the Island. As the inhabitants note, there is a force that prevents things on the Island from leaving, so the ship is the only thing that can leave. This ending is obtainable by finding the crafting recipe and the ship fuel. In this ending Aurora boards the ship alone and returns to her heavenly realm and returns to her normal days.
Ending B: Aurora has become attached to the Island (and all the sex on it) and decides that she doesn't have to leave. She spends her days in a broken down house having sex all day. This ending is obtained via having her sex drive and other sex related stats high.
True Ending: Aurora discovers the truth about the Island. Ancient humans who were so advanced that they rivaled gods with their super advanced tech, but a bio-experiment went wrong and drove them into the sea and wiped out everyone else. After defeating the guardian that guards the main control room, Aurora gains control over the Island and wills it to take her home, which it does, via straight up just flying there. Aurora decides to make the new floating Island her new home as its far FAR bigger than her old one with tons of stuff to do and accepts anyone willing to move to it, creating a Paradise Island (TITLE DROP~). This ending is obtained via accessing the Island core, when you first gain access to the map there will be crystals that block your way and you can't get past. You need to find the cave of flesh and progress until you can break the seal, then you can access the map.

Non-spoiler info: Costume changes are automatic, when you enter a map that requires it, she will automatically use it if she has the item. If she's on a map that doesn't use it but is sex attacked by an enemy that inhabits a map that costume is on, she will automatically have it. (It has no effect on her stats). Basically you only need to worry about the accessory equips that she has.
Um, no she doesn't change costumes automatically, sorry but if that was the case, I wouldn't be asking how to change them.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Um, no she doesn't change costumes automatically, sorry but if that was the case, I wouldn't be asking how to change them.
The "swim suit" only becomes active in the coral cave and underwater castle, and the witch outfit only becomes active in the sky realm. And yes, they do change automatically, unless you have not crafted them.

SirLoser

Reputation score
The "swim suit" only becomes active in the coral cave and underwater castle, and the witch outfit only becomes active in the sky realm. And yes, they do change automatically, unless you have not crafted them.
Oh! Okay, thanks now I guess I'm the idiot here, lol thanks for being so polite and kind guys, I do appreciate it. My Japanese is rusty at best, and to be quite honest dunno how to craft. And I'm in no way sarcastic with this post, so hope no one gets that impression, just a noob at this game as is obvious.

Nvm figured it out, it's the cooking pot, thought that was just a cooking minigame thing, whoops, boy do I feel stupid.

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh! Okay, thanks now I guess I'm the idiot here, lol thanks for being so polite and kind guys, I do appreciate it. My Japanese is rusty at best, and to be quite honest dunno how to craft. And I'm in no way sarcastic with this post, so hope no one gets that impression, just a noob at this game as is obvious.

Nvm figured it out, it's the cooking pot, thought that was just a cooking minigame thing, whoops, boy do I feel stupid.
to be fair, if you need to craft a crowbar, or a witch outfit, the last place you're probably gonna look is the cooking pot LMAO. It took me a good 30-45 minutes of searching around the map like "where's the blacksmith on this fuckin map. Do I need a pickaxe? A BOMB? This dude sells a bomb! Maybe that'll...nope that doesn't work WTF", until I was like oh...you need to craft a crowbar...to break boulders. And you craft said crowbar...in a cooking pot LMAO.

Arnold65

Reputation score
honestly the scenes are good and all but the story or "fight" system is kinda shit

SirLoser

Reputation score
to be fair, if you need to craft a crowbar, or a witch outfit, the last place you're probably gonna look is the cooking pot LMAO. It took me a good 30-45 minutes of searching around the map like "where's the blacksmith on this fuckin map. Do I need a pickaxe? A BOMB? This dude sells a bomb! Maybe that'll...nope that doesn't work WTF", until I was like oh...you need to craft a crowbar...to break boulders. And you craft said crowbar...in a cooking pot LMAO.
True, though once I figured it out I recall just going; 'what the-? why would they make the pot the- ooooohhhhh this is a joke about her cooking lmao'. I think this might just be one of the funniest games I've played in awhile just for this one gameplay detail alone.