What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ゆめなまこん ] リサと淫魔のグリモワール / Yumenamakon - Lisa and the Demon's Grimoire (RJ250686)

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
here's my save, i don't think it's full yet, but i think it's like 90% or less
and i don't know how to trigger the new dungeon, there's one warp item thing on the table, but only 1 new CG or is that it for ver 1.2?

Attachments

wardog1

Reputation score
here's my save, i don't think it's full yet, but i think it's like 90% or less
and i don't know how to trigger the new dungeon, there's one warp item thing on the table, but only 1 new CG or is that it for ver 1.2?
I'm pretty sure the place with all the crystals is the new dungeon. There's one new CG for Miane and one new battle H CG for Risa. Also on the dev's ci-en page they say there's a switch to unlock all CGs; has anyone found something like that?

bunny

Reputation score
this is the place you wanna go

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry for asking this, but how do you use the script/translation stuff uploaded in this thread? Originally i thought you just needed to use the RPGdecrypter and replace the file (like the script one for example) and then play the game and you're good to go but either i did something wrong or everything seems to be the same as if i didn't replace the file.

Got stuck in the 2nd town with 0 clue of what i'm doing, usually just running around and interacting with stuff works out for me but i'm all out of luck this time so i figured i'd ask if that is alright

OP
S

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for asking this, but how do you use the script/translation stuff uploaded in this thread? Originally i thought you just needed to use the RPGdecrypter and replace the file (like the script one for example) and then play the game and you're good to go but either i did something wrong or everything seems to be the same as if i didn't replace the file.

Got stuck in the 2nd town with 0 clue of what i'm doing, usually just running around and interacting with stuff works out for me but i'm all out of luck this time so i figured i'd ask if that is alright
As a general rule if you're replacing files in the Graphics and/or Data folders that were extracted by a tool, you also need to get rid of the Game.rgss3a file. RPGMaker games will default to loading data from that file; if it's gone it will pull from the replaced files instead.

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made the mistake of not picking the "shorten already seen CG's during battle" when I was asked in the Start of the game.

Anyone know where the option is to shorten it?

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I made the mistake of not picking the "shorten already seen CG's during battle" when I was asked in the Start of the game.

Anyone know where the option is to shorten it?
Check the bookshelf in the room you rest at on the far right. Choose the top option twice should shorten it.

yumikun

Reputation score
I cant seem to break the stone door even with the hammer at malheimr, anybody how I can get through it? can't seem to progress further in the game