What's new

Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Progress chart was...intended to be released last week. Maybe we'll got it in the next few days.
We need a progress chart of how far along the progress chart is!
(I'm actually only half kidding, in software dev sometimes the most honest estimate is an estimate of how much time a proper estimate would cost...)

He said in his weekly update on Patreon two days ago that the progress chart is coming this week (He hope)! Maybe not so nessesary for the chapter 1 release but could imagine that it will come in handy for the other chapters as time goes on.

source: patreon.com/posts/weekly-plan-6-27-5847870

Last edited:

Could you Imagine to put in a barber to give the possibility to change her hairstyl..at least the option to make her hair curly. :3

Of course you would need to adjust every CG =P but i´m sure it wouldn´t be a big deal for you to do that aside of the regular work.^^

By the way..i never looked forward to a hentai game like i do for yours. =)

To kill some time..can enyone recommend a RPG Maker game with a blonde curly main character?

Could you Imagine to put in a barber to give the possibility to change her hairstyl..at least the option to make her hair curly. :3

Of course you would need to adjust every CG =P but i´m sure it wouldn´t be a big deal for you to do that aside of the regular work.^^

To kill some time..can enyone recommend a RPG Maker game with a blonde curly main character?

Woah there, giving me a heart attack! All that added time :eek:

A barber?

She's not !!!

Ho ok, Barber is a synonymous for hairdresser in English...

more-you-know.jpg

If you start ask something like that,and if he start to make it we will never seen the game.

If you start ask something like that,and if he start to make it we will never seen the game.

Thats right. =/ ...But it would be awsome! =P

Holy mother of additional artwork. This would be even worse than my agreeing to pride variation, since hair takes FOREVER to draw--at least to my standards. I agree, would be cool as hell, but no way is this something I'd tackle now. Still, keep up the suggestions, I like good ideas, even if they are not something I can handle.

@El Fuerte: Mmmm, nice. Love it.

@Torkensteim: Wouldn't that be nice :)

Holy mother of additional artwork. This would be even worse than my agreeing to pride variation, since hair takes FOREVER to draw--at least to my standards. I agree, would be cool as hell, but no way is this something I'd tackle now. Still, keep up the suggestions, I like good ideas, even if they are not something I can handle.

Ever think of hiring someone to take care of that? XD

I prefer her default hair style but, getting an assistant is one of ways to solve that problem.

Ever think of hiring someone to take care of that? XD

I prefer her default hair style but, getting an assistant is one of ways to solve that problem.

I really doubt YT would be satisfied with commissioned work, his standards are really high and with this kind of quality comes high prices. And as much as I would love to have faster developments I don't think it would be good for yummy.

I really doubt YT would be satisfied with commissioned work, his standards are really high and with this kind of quality comes high prices. And as much as I would love to have faster developments I don't think it would be good for yummy.

I don't mind commissions, but I'd rather form a small team. In fact, I've already done so a bit, I have a guy helping me with scripting, but only on the side. The big issue with setting up a lot of commissions or forming a team is I'm not running a monthly campaign. I have no way of paying people regularly unless I get my ass in gear and start releasing content--which I'm trying to do. Perhaps when I get a few releases under my belt, and start to have this development thing rolling, it'd be something to take on.

Still, for hairstyles, the amount of work versus reward is just not quite there. If this was a more limited game, sure, but we're talking around 50 standing portraits, and probably in the area of 100 base CGs, and skill artwork (for the final game), that is A LOT to redraw hair. Commissioning all that would be astronomical. This is not even considering that I'd have to find an artist with high enough quality and the time to do such a monumental task in a reasonable amount of time. My head hurts just thinking about it.

Right now, my main focus for commissions is music and spriting, we'll see where that branches out to eventually.

Still, for hairstyles, the amount of work versus reward is just not quite there. If this was a more limited game, sure, but we're talking around 50 standing portraits, and probably in the area of 100 base CGs, and skill artwork (for the final game), that is A LOT to redraw hair.

I, uh, never knew you had that ... many CGs. I can see what you mean by alot of work now. That can easily balloon into hundreds of cgs.

@El Fuerte: Mmmm, nice. Love it.

@Torkensteim: Wouldn't that be nice :)

Thanks! ^.^ What an honor! :eek: . . . But what Actually? = o

I saw the update about the game status

That's a lot of work you've already put into the game. Keep up the good work!!

I am sure it is gonna be awesome, if the demo and your dedication are any indication ;)

Go go yummy!

Btw...why do you call yourself Yummytiger? With an image of Toradora, even :O I am very curious, haha.

Back