What's new

Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

With that said, I feel like there could be a challenge given by some eccentric nobleman of free treasure in the cellar of his house - provided Aylia can pass all the traps he's laid down there. In that case it could make sense to have it full of ero-pitfalls for the protagonist.

Nobleman's sex dungeon for final dungeon of every game ever! :D

Seriously though, I think other things can be done with it too.

Example, read this story if you're into that sort of thing, the author I think pulled it off quite well:

Evil cults worshipping Asmodeus the archdevil of lust can be thing. Same thing with succubi and incubi. You can have pagan shrines to fertility where the impregnation is the main motif. Lairs of demons and monsters who procreate by impregnating other species. Maybe a dungeon it's actually entertainment for spectators. Secret lab where the aphrodisiac is being developed for evil purposes, so it's natural they have chambers filled with it and test it on people. Etc.

Or you can just screw it and have fun with it in the universe. I like Moral Sword of Asagi and that game is so camp it can't be real. As long as it makes sense inside the world, you needn't break the fourth wall.

Yeah Sexcalibur is too campy a official name for a sword. Even if it were literally a sword that is only powerful if the wielder is wielding a vibrating metal bikini. :D Still sounds too dumb for an ancient cult to name it so. If it were named as such by Bogwort only after finding it, on the other hand...

Last edited:

TL;DR
Sorry, I don't usually read light novels.
But I did glance some of it thou. These idea can be reference points. Scene like -Before entering you must cleanse your body with 'water' provided- could be interesting.
BTW the 'Sexcalibur Sword' concept was from Raidy. A super effective 1 hit kill against succubus.

wow very excited this forum with the speculation of corruption ayla:Da new notice the stimation for the release or percentage of the game ready?please YT:eek:

Great comments! It was fun to read through that.

@yitan: I'm on vacation until this coming Wednesday with my family. So, I'll be back at it then (although, I'm fiddling a bit with RPG Maker on my crappy laptop that takes like 2 minutes to load Chrome...)

@Darian: You are correct, oftentimes, games go back to normal and there are no lasting effects to h-scenes. I'm trying to not make this the case in Aylia's Story. For example, even the mini potato sack pulldown event with Dirk in the prologue effects her dialogue with Dirk in Chapter 1 and an h-event later on. I don't plan for the pride and morality stat to be the end-all-be-all, but it will reflect the general level of Aylia's pride and morality. It will also be used for determining endings. For specific h-scenes though, it will be far more dynamic than a pride or morality scale.

This level of detail is another reason for everything taking so long. I've had to switch gears 3 times during this process to find the most efficient way of creating this game in RPG Maker. 1st, I did things with standard events on the map. Then, when that got hairy, I started using common events more to keep event tabs cleaner and make creating conditional branches easier. Finally, maps got so cluttered, I ended up copying all the maps from the prologue and creating a new set under Chapter 1, which I'll do again for Chapter 2, and so on. Each time, I had to copy and fix events along the way, delaying things. As I've said all along, this has been one hell of a learning process, but I do think I'm getting better at it. As I change and make Hunter's Quest more efficient, it drives home how much I've learned.

@raybeing: No plans for a big dungeon at this point, but that does not mean one might not make it into the game later on. Zalran mines will be a fairly big dungeon that more and more will get unlocked as the game progresses. The mine holds secrets, and it was no coincidence that Aylia was trapped there.

@Imlerith: No doubt about it. Heck, there will be plenty of scenes between Bogwort and the rivals as well :)

Raybeing's dungeon idea reminds me of the Haunted Castle dungeons in Anise and re:Anise.

There's going to be more naked elves in the mines isn't it?

There's going to be more naked elves in the mines isn't it?

spotted the Bogwort.

JK, but it'd be too obvious one one hand, on the other we already do have 4 female MCs, which would lead to the naked elves getting a pretty small role.
And, lets be fair. If there were other elves trapped in there, Aylia would take them, go far away and live happy elven lives with them. Doing elven things.

I read the post in patreon,the progress chart of aylia story ís only for patreon or public?i like knonw the progress of the game please:eek:

I read the post in patreon,the progress chart of aylia story ís only for patreon or public?i like knonw the progress of the game please:eek:

I can make the progress chart public, it's just not done yet. I work on the game first every day, then Patreon content/translation. As this chart will be more detailed than your typical percentage approach, it will take me a few hours to complete it.

@Ericridge: Unless the other elves were elders, then Aylia might torture them to death...

Thanks YT,take your time,dont rush but dont pause:D

I can make the progress chart public, it's just not done yet. I work on the game first every day, then Patreon content/translation. As this chart will be more detailed than your typical percentage approach, it will take me a few hours to complete it.

@Ericridge: Unless the other elves were elders, then Aylia might torture them to death...

She can always push the elders into a pit full of tentacles that cannot be hurt by magic and call it a day.

pretty cute game and main heroine, keep up the good work ^_^

Hey YT, just wondering if you have a revised release date for chapter 1?

Cheers man, love your work

Hey YT, just wondering if you have a revised release date for chapter 1?

Cheers man, love your work

No more release date, since he has...problem...keeping it :p
That's why he's gonna post a chart about his progress. Anyway I hope the release will come in a couple of weeks.

Hmm, Which is the last Version of this Game? = o

And is it still geting Worked on?

It looks too good to die out = /

Hmm, Which is the last Version of this Game? = o

And is it still geting Worked on?

It looks too good to die out = /

Right now there's only a Prologue, which works as a demo.
Hopefully in the next weeks we will see the first chapter (out of five).
Check Patreon for news, since Yummy makes at least one post a week.

Right now there's only a Prologue, which works as a demo.
Hopefully in the next weeks we will see the first chapter (out of five).
Check Patreon for news, since Yummy makes at least one post a week.

oh ok = D (So still alive) puh ^_^*

Hmm, so the Prolog ends in the Village where we arrive?
Please tell me so I won´t need to repeat everything just to see that I played all the Time without geting something new XD

oh ok = D (So still alive) puh ^_^*

Hmm, so the Prolog ends in the Village where we arrive?
Please tell me so I won´t need to repeat everything just to see that I played all the Time without geting something new XD

Yeah, it ends after the chat with Bogwort the goblin, in the evening. There aren't much scenes, don't worry. Anyway, when chapter 1 will come out, since the save game will not be transfered, you have to play the prologue again.

Yeah, it ends after the chat with Bogwort the goblin, in the evening. There aren't much scenes, don't worry. Anyway, when chapter 1 will come out, since the save game will not be transfered, you have to play the prologue again.

Nah, if it comes out I happily will ;):D

Back