What's new

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Speaking of CG's, how many CG's can we expect in chapter 1? And in the whole game? I assume that if we got 7 in the first 45 minutes, the amount should be fairly high no? :3
A lot, that is a big reason why things are taking so long. I'm not the quickest artist, so it takes me 6-10 hours per CG, sometimes longer, but not usually longer than 10.

In terms of battles, every H monster has a standard h-attack which is a zoomed in pic (that might be reused between monsters on occasion). For example, something like fondling her tits might be a zoomed in shot of her breasts getting fondled. These would appear with very limited text and go fairly quickly--don't want people to tire of them. Then, each monster will have a unique H-attack. This would be a fuller shot with Aylia's facial reaction. For example, the slime in chapter 1 titfucks Aylia, that is it's unique attack that gets more text and screen time. There are variations on the unique, as it can end the battle if the monster "gets off."

So, just in battles alone, you have 4-5 small pics and 5 larger pics. That does not take into account the few bosses who get their own special attacks.

Beyond that, nearly every quest leads to some kind of "situation" and there are numerous quests. I've tried to avoid the simple fetch quests (although, there are a few). But, you can expect a good number of story-related CGs, each with variations.

As for the full game? No idea, but it'll be a shitload. I'm not really cutting corners, and I don't mind drawing more CGs, I just am slow. Finally, when you add in my dabbling in little animations, like breast jiggle, blinking, etc. It adds up to what I hope will be an amazing experience, but also a game that requires an insane amount of work.

All of this does not even touch the mapping, item graphics, faces, spriting, backgrounds, monsters, etc. There really is a good reason why it has taken so long, and it is not because I am lazy--even though I DO tend to procrastinate and play video games :D

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well I think your artwork is GREAT, love your choice of color for Aylia's skin and the proportions of her body are.... very agreeable. I Am so excited for the release of chapter one, hopefully we see something in the weeks to come!

Don't remember if we went over it in the thread (all 10000 pages now) and you may n ot wish to spoil it, but I have one question. We've talked about the purity/corruption element to the game, just how far can Aylia go bad?, by late in the game can she basically be a total nympho who virtually enjoys the thrills of 'fighting' monsters for the sole purpose of getting them off?

kajuu

Reputation score

@YT , Please stop bothering with non-sense people. Its good for your health. You should use your time to relax or work more than argue with some kids. I m think its fine to give estimate time to release your work, even you miss it, it still fine. Wish you best. :)

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So you want this thread basically to be an echo chamber were everyone has the same opinion, and any criticism gets shut down by the usual defense force. No problem with that, I think I brought up a valid point and tried to conduct a healthy conversation. Anyway keep circlejerking and enjoy chapter 1, as I will do, when its out.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So you want this thread basically to be an echo chamber were everyone has the same opinion, and any criticism gets shut down by the usual defense force. No problem with that, I think I brought up a valid point and tried to conduct a healthy conversation. Anyway keep circlejerking and enjoy chapter 1, as I will do, when its out.
Errr, no.

What we want is for the thread to not derail into flaming thread because of an idiot making some terrible argument and everyone tries to stop it.

I think I brought up a valid point and tried to conduct a healthy conversation.
What 'healthy' point? That missed release date is bad? Have you heard of the term 'hindsight is 20/20'?
No shit missing release date is bad, except that Yummy, or pretty much any actual creator, didn't intentionally missed it, shit happens and it had to be delay.

And after mocking him like this, you still have the gall to say you'll play the game later when it's out?

Hey, I have a suggestion for you. How about you do that thing you tell the other guy to do?
better come back in a month
So we don't have to deal with your stupid argument, and you can enjoy the game that should be out by then. Everyone wins.

K?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If he wanted the thread to be an echo chamber, he would've asked all the posts to be deleted by now. Hell, I've been watching the last couple pages with the explicit rule that I don't intervene because, while I think it's pretty dumb of you to enter a thread with as much support as Yummy has and try to lambast the guy, it was totally fair for you to share your opinion, even if it was extremely poorly worded and clearly trying to take a swipe at him.

I just wanted to make this post to say that this conversation is over. And it's not because I'm trying to perpetuate the hugbox, like I'm sure you probably think is what I'm doing. Yummy's acknowledged your criticism, and we got to experience a taste of what that line of conversation will lead to. Not a single constructive message can come out of this, and you know it.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I probably encouraged it by responding aggressively. I'll refrain in the future. I don't mind critiques, and I don't mind criticism, I don't feel that the prior to posters I responded to were critiquing as much as attacking me personally, so I responded. Anyways, what's done is done. Let's move on and stick to game discussions.

I appreciate all the support people have given me, and thank you all for your patience. As I said in a response last page, Aylia's Story has shaped up into a game with fairly massive art requirements, and drawing takes time. There might come a point where I start cutting CGs to get it done, but I'm not there yet.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I probably encouraged it by responding aggressively. I'll refrain in the future. I don't mind critiques, and I don't mind criticism, I don't feel that the prior to posters I responded to were critiquing as much as attacking me personally, so I responded. Anyways, what's done is done. Let's move on and stick to game discussions.

I appreciate all the support people have given me, and thank you all for your patience. As I said in a response last page, Aylia's Story has shaped up into a game with fairly massive art requirements, and drawing takes time. There might come a point where I start cutting CGs to get it done, but I'm not there yet.
Whatever you do, don't cut out CG's. Honestly it's the only reason why I don't care about your delays. Cos contents gets added, and that's great. Like you said some H-games don't even have 7 CG's in their entire game. And I don't get it, cos, what's the point of a hentai game, if there is just a little H in it! So, go ahead, add 5 gazillion CG's even if it takes you a year :D ( Then again, there is context, like just putting a cg for the sake of having a cg sucks too :p plot is needed too :p )

Kerlon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just wanted to make this post to say that this conversation is over. And it's not because I'm trying to perpetuate the hugbox, like I'm sure you probably think is what I'm doing. Yummy's acknowledged your criticism, and we got to experience a taste of what that line of conversation will lead to. Not a single constructive message can come out of this, and you know it.

You're right and I better keep myself out of this thread.
Anyway good luck Yummi to your futute!

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First i encourage you don't care too much for hater. Be pried of your work.
2nd It a think a asked too. How and how far can we can have ? And can we made a 100% pure game ? And for corruption it is only sexual corruption or will be "idéologique" corruption ? Can we have a 100% corruption of aylia but still have a intelligent Aylia like sadique queen or a sort of courtesan(or a best aevil queenconquring worl :) using for make man doing what she want because i think too many corruption game is sex mindless corruption i think it a shame for evil to transform useful warrior or magician into useless think. I prefer venus serie corruption like where you use woman capture and corrupt they for have devil general for conquer more land

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

2nd It a think a asked too. How and how far can we can have ? And can we made a 100% pure game ? And for corruption it is only sexual corruption or will be "idéologique" corruption ? Can we have a 100% corruption of aylia but still have a intelligent Aylia like sadique queen or a sort of courtesan(or a best aevil queenconquring worl :) using for make man doing what she want because i think too many corruption game is sex mindless corruption i think it a shame for evil to transform useful warrior or magician into useless think. I prefer venus serie corruption like where you use woman capture and corrupt they for have devil general for conquer more land
:D:D:D can anyone translate this?

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Shit, the guy's english is pretty terrible, but he asked a really good question, which wasn't asked so far AFAIK. Is the corruption aspect more towards mindless sex slave Aylia, or more like evil mistress Aylia? And also is it possible to do a 100% pure run with no corruption whatsoever.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

:D:D:D can anyone translate this?
Trying my best here.

First i encourage you to not care much for haters. Be proud of your work.
2nd, ive got a question myself. What can we expect from Chapter 1 ? And can we play through the game with a pure Aylia ? Does the Corruption only take place on a sexual level or does she have her "other" morals lowered as well ? Can we have a fully corrupted Aylia, thats still smart and just using her Sex appeal to get what she wants in terms of power ? Way too many corruption games just turn the heroine into a mindless slut. Its a shame that so many Warriors and Magicians just turn into something completely useless in those games.
I prefer corruption like its done in the venus series (never heard of it, tbh. Can someone help me out here ?) , where the women capture and corrupt everyone in their path, with the goal of conquering the lands.

Hope you'll understand it now :p

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for my bad English i tried. I hope one day you will not know if i am English original speaker or not ;) and i think Aestral say what i want except that i hope for a the evil mister. :) (And some detail)

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A lot, that is a big reason why things are taking so long. I'm not the quickest artist, so it takes me 6-10 hours per CG, sometimes longer, but not usually longer than 10.
So, since there is 24H a day, you do a CG on 8H in average, and you are working on it since at least 6 months (deducting the time passed on translation), we can expect at least (24/8)*30*6= 540 CG in the first chapter?

Right? Right? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, since there is 24H a day, you do a CG on 8H in average, and you are working on it since at least 6 months (deducting the time passed on translation), we can expect at least (24/8)*30*6= 540 CG in the first chapter?

I hope there are many about Triste, she is the hottest!
Either way I don't mind if there are 540 or 140, I think the most important thing is the context for the H-Scenes themselves rather than the amount of pictures.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Originally Posted by Keyen View Post

I don't think you get that much of a game if you only put CG's in it >.<

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Never liked it when in HRPGs having sex means you're corrupted and being corrupted means you're mindless slut. I like me some bad-ass women who use sex as a weapon.
Looking forward to see what YT thinks about Azope's questions.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First i encourage you to not care much for haters. Be proud of your work.

2nd, ive got a question myself. What can we expect from Chapter 1 ? And can we play through the game with a pure Aylia ? Does the Corruption only take place on a sexual level or does she have her "other" morals lowered as well ? Can we have a fully corrupted Aylia, thats still smart and just using her Sex appeal to get what she wants in terms of power ? Way too many corruption games just turn the heroine into a mindless slut. Its a shame that so many Warriors and Magicians just turn into something completely useless in those games.
I prefer corruption like its done in the venus series (never heard of it, tbh. Can someone help me out here ?) , where the women capture and corrupt everyone in their path, with the goal of conquering the lands.
Thanks for the support! I am proud of my work. I'm displeased with how the Hunter's Quest release went (had no idea so many bugs were in place), but I'm pleased with the quality of what is transferred over so far. It's not for everyone, but I think most will like it.

As for Aylia's Story, you have two key stats Pride and Morality. You can have high pride, but low morals. Meaning, she's a devious, hard bitch. I actually don't really have much planned at this point for her to turn into a mindless slut at all. It's hard to explain it all, but there are plans for it to be possible for her to be a strong-willed woman who uses her sexual charms to get what she wants. I have three primary paths planned, with two endings per path (six total endings). One of them will suit you just fine I think :)

@stoper: Also, I'm trying to keep things more positive on Patreon stoper! I'm planning on posting a CG teaser tonight.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As for Aylia's Story, you have two key stats Pride and Morality. You can have high pride, but low morals. Meaning, she's a devious, hard bitch..
So what happens if she had

1. Low Pride + High Morality
2. Low Pride + Low Morality

No prizes for guessing which one we are interested in more.