What's new

Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

It's me or he has been strangely quiet in the last days?

He's still in good shape.

^^
Just refer to the post above haha

Yummys most likely finishing up the remaning CGs and SFX. IIRC the last time he updated the Progress Chart in Patreon was on Tuesday which was recently.

Yummy is making good progress. From the chart it seems Chapter 1 will be done very soon.

I will *try* to play the game when it is fully done. But not sure if I'd be able to hold onto my own promise haha. :p

I'm still here. I check ULMF pretty much every day. I generally don't post though unless I have something concrete to offer. Since it's been awhile though, I'll just post to say I'm listening and reading your comments. I appreciate it, and it is a nice break from working. I kind of moved away from posting altogether for the past two weeks, just to focus on my stuff. I'll kick back into public mode though this weekend.

I've been averaging about 2 posts a week on Patreon, and I'll get back into the swing of that. As for the game itself, I updated the progress chart to show that progress is being made. I'm closing in on the finish line, and I'm pretty damn proud of how it is playing right now. I'll post the revamped faceset this weekend (in a spoiler, of course).

Thanks for the comments!

Well don't tell us too much about finish lines or else we'll all get our hype trains rolling out again! I prefer to have the launch just dropped on us one day, personally. What I'd like to see would be a more detailed map of the game world.

Hey Yummy good to read you again :) welcome back ;)

Well don't tell us too much about finish lines or else we'll all get our hype trains rolling out again! I prefer to have the launch just dropped on us one day, personally. What I'd like to see would be a more detailed map of the game world.

To late, the hype train is rolling and has been for quite a while now and the suspense is just getting higher and higher, since nobody knows when we'll get to the station.

NO STOPPING THE HYPE TRAIN!!!! :D

Just keep your time Yummy. It's more fun to wait for something without a specific date.

Something like "just waiting for 2 weeks" or something is far more stressing than "somwhere around this month".

train_6.jpg

nah, srsly, i think were all at a pretty calm level :D

But srsly, I'd love if I check on Patreon/ULMF one day and see the game is out instead of having an release date.

I dont know if someone ask so i do it : do you make yourself the music, use you free one or one of a artist , what genre of music will have

Hey Yummy, first time poster. Loved the demo and very excited about the Chapter 1 release. Also looking forward to the CG spoilers you plan to post (I really don't wanna see it so that I can surprise myself in-game, but ehhhh hahaha).

So... how do you have the sound ?

So... how do you have the sound ?

First of all, check your system sound settings, it might sound dumb, but i have reasons to say this:
1) By default, sound is turned ON in RPGmaker games
2) I spent an hour today trying to fix a printer that wasn't connected to USB port. It's owner forgot about this simple part, and WinXP somehow kept telling me that it is connected. Now i'm angry and suspect everyone around in forgetting simple things. Sorry XD

If it wasn't helpful, press F1 and check "Play BGM and ME" and "Play BGS and SE". Also, i just discovered wonderful effect from pressing F6 and F7 Oo

P.S. Yummy, i would really like to type a praising post, but i'm doing my best to hold before release of Ch1. But i'm praying for your good luck ^^

First of all, check your system sound settings, it might sound dumb, but i have reasons to say this:
1) By default, sound is turned ON in RPGmaker games
2) I spent an hour today trying to fix a printer that wasn't connected to USB port. It's owner forgot about this simple part, and WinXP somehow kept telling me that it is connected. Now i'm angry and suspect everyone around in forgetting simple things. Sorry XD

If it wasn't helpful, press F1 and check "Play BGM and ME" and "Play BGS and SE". Also, i just discovered wonderful effect from pressing F6 and F7 Oo

P.S. Yummy, i would really like to type a praising post, but i'm doing my best to hold before release of Ch1. But i'm praying for your good luck ^^

Sefer, I'm not really sure but I think he was inquiring about how Yummy creates his custom sound effects (Based on the post he made above) and not about how sound problems. Though if it isn't I'm sorry.

Also since I'm posting...HYYYYYYPPPEEE!

The art of the girls is great. Want to see more.

Sefer, I'm not really sure but I think he was inquiring about how Yummy creates his custom sound effects (Based on the post he made above) and not about how sound problems. Though if it isn't I'm sorry.

Also since I'm posting...HYYYYYYPPPEEE!

Thousands apologies, somehow i managed to read the post before and the post after, missing that one. And that 'have' instead of 'do' totally misguided me into thinking he can't hear any SE/ME in demo. Such thing occur often when two non-native english speakers try to talk in english :D

Back