What's new

Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

Yes and almost end of chapter 1 so we all waiting for first chapter release

Yep, someone already cried about my post and gave me some negative reputation. What a really special place this is. ;)

Yep, someone already cried about my post and gave me some negative reputation. What a really special place this is. ;)

People are rather quick to jump on the neg-rep button around here, I definitely agree with that (I've been neg-repped for having an opinion someone didn't like.).

That said, it seems like nearly every page in this topic is someone asking if the development is still going, or complaining that the game isn't finished yet. With that in mind, people are likely, and understandably, sick if seeing posts like that.

People are rather quick to jump on the neg-rep button around here, I definitely agree with that (I've been neg-repped for having an opinion someone didn't like.).

That said, it seems like nearly every page in this topic is someone asking if the development is still going, or complaining that the game isn't finished yet. With that in mind, people are likely, and understandably, sick if seeing posts like that.

AFAIK i simply asked whats up with the game in general. Im too tired to talk about ETAs from Amorous so i wont start another "are we there yet" game here.

Sorry you got neg-repped. Yes, the game is still under development. I update my Patreon usually 1-2 times per week. Still going strong, and Chapter 1 should show people that all this development time was not completely wasted.

If you're curious as to where things are, you can always check the progress chart on my Patreon. It is a public post, and I keep it updated every 2 weeks. I'll be updating it tonight. I've got 2 CGs, a few minor system graphics, sound work, and a final edit playthrough left.

As for fetishes: Vanilla stuff (blowjobs, titjobs, sex), anal, threesomes, goblin-lovin', tentacles, corruption (major component), shota-esque type (the character is not a kid, but is immature), female/female, exhibition. There are more, but that is what I can think of off the top of my head.

The game is meant to be a slow progression, so don't expect Aylia to be fucking everything that moves in Chapter 1. There is a full penetration scene in chapter 1 IF you take the most lewd options along the way. The "true" path would not have her that corrupt this fast, but I like to give people choice.

As for fetishes: Vanilla stuff (blowjobs, titjobs, sex), anal, threesomes, goblin-lovin', tentacles, corruption (major component), shota-esque type (the character is not a kid, but is immature), female/female, exhibition. There are more, but that is what I can think of off the top of my head.

The game is meant to be a slow progression, so don't expect Aylia to be fucking everything that moves in Chapter 1. There is a full penetration scene in chapter 1 IF you take the most lewd options along the way. The "true" path would not have her that corrupt this fast, but I like to give people choice.

Is there more than one penetration scene in ch1? As in penetration for other characters?

Oh there's no monster loving tag?
i believe monsters and tentacles are two different things :p

Yummy's posting tonight? HYYYYPPPEE, looks like the games close to completion then, fingers crossed guys!

Yummy's posting tonight? HYYYYPPPEE, looks like the games close to completion then, fingers crossed guys!

I wouldn't hype too much. I said above what was left, so it's just an update to the progress chart to reflect that. But yes, I believe things are getting close. I've also believed that about 5 times in the past year, so...

yummy can you edit the first message and add link for progress chart in this post? Because it take time to research every 2 week ...

I wouldn't hype too much. I said above what was left, so it's just an update to the progress chart to reflect that. But yes, I believe things are getting close. I've also believed that about 5 times in the past year, so...

Understandable, but following the Chart things seem to be progressing smoothly, so I couldn't help to be even a bit excited that Chapter 1 looks to be in finishing up.

Last edited:

Update char what yummy THING he have to do :

System art work 2

System Eventing 0 (will probably increasing ( he say may but we all know yummy ^^ )

Minor event 1%
CG Artwork: 2 base CGs ( start or not ?)

Revamped Artwork: ? ( we hope as closes as possible:0)
sound ≈ 90%
More that i hope but less that i fears

Last edited:

Yummy, why don't you put the chart on the overview? May be me but I find scrolling down to find the post really annoying... : P
(And everytime you post something it goes more down and etc...)

Yummy, why don't you put the chart on the overview? May be me but I find scrolling down to find the post really annoying... : P
(And everytime you post something it goes more down and etc...)

I will, I've just been lazy as fuck. Sorry :p

I just finished the demo and yeah.....its way above the average sex RPGs. You really put some effort in it and a non japanese drawing style is a welcome surprise. Im kinda hyped for a release in the future. AFAIK you release each chapter by its own after its done, isnt it? Is there a chance of a public release for free after it got released for ppl who pledged to you? Some developers wait 1 to 3 months and than they give it away for free. Just asking. :eek:

I just finished the demo and yeah.....its way above the average sex RPGs. You really put some effort in it and a non japanese drawing style is a welcome surprise. Im kinda hyped for a release in the future. AFAIK you release each chapter by its own after its done, isnt it? Is there a chance of a public release for free after it got released for ppl who pledged to you? Some developers wait 1 to 3 months and than they give it away for free. Just asking. :eek:

My releases will go public after a short beta period for $10 plus backers. 1-3 days or so. Basically, long enough to get all the major bugs worked out. I'll release it to those backers, fix bugs, and then release it publicly. I'd rather people support me because they want to and like what I'm doing than just to get the game.

dude, i dont mean to offend you in any way.
I'm just kinda surpised that you apparently didnt bother to read the very first post in this thread, or to visit the patreon page of the developer.
In smaller threads, that arent receiving bumps every couple hours and arent filled with a lot of information about the game, people surely wouldnt mind.
This thread on the other hand, is quite big, quite informative, and people are complaining about too much stuff to read through even when a game-related discussion is going on.
What im trying to say, is : i think its quite obvious why you got neg-repped a couple posts back, but apparently you havent caught on yet.
Your (passive-aggressive) answer to the neg rep indicates the same.

So, for the future:
usually you can read up on the devs stances, releases and so on, in the thread or patreon without asking everytime.

Thanks for understanding.

dude, i dont mean to offend you in any way.
I'm just kinda surpised that you apparently didnt bother to read the very first post in this thread, or to visit the patreon page of the developer.
In smaller threads, that arent receiving bumps every couple hours and arent filled with a lot of information about the game, people surely wouldnt mind.
This thread on the other hand, is quite big, quite informative, and people are complaining about too much stuff to read through even when a game-related discussion is going on.
What im trying to say, is : i think its quite obvious why you got neg-repped a couple posts back, but apparently you havent caught on yet.
Your (passive-aggressive) answer to the neg rep indicates the same.

So, for the future:
usually you can read up on the devs stances, releases and so on, in the thread or patreon without asking everytime.

Thanks for understanding.

Thanks, i rather dont ask anything in this thread again. This trigger party is a joke. About the neg rep: Who cares? -9000 ftw.

oh don't be like that drumbeat, just use the 'search' function before asking, it's that simple :)

Personally i think if something is important yummy give it in first post so if he don't i can ask the question.

So did something happened between April and September? Obviously there was a point where a May release was looking likely, and now Yummy is still working his ass off in September. Did the game just got bigger again, or was there a hiatus in summer?

Sorry if this has been discussed already, I've been following the project off and on for the last few months. I'm still looking foward to it though

Back