What's new

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aylia's Story - English H-Game Goodness!

The game will be released to the public when it is complete (4-5 chapters), if you want access to the individual chapters before the game is fully realeased you will have to pay a minimum of 10€/chapter. I also expect that he will be earning that fee :)
Actually, no. The chapter will be released for free, but if you pay 10€ on Patreon, you will get the beta access. From what I've understand, the game chapters will be released for everyone as they come out.
Anyway, in this days Yummy is quite silent on Patreon too.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually, no. The chapter will be released for free, but if you pay 10€ on Patreon, you will get the beta access. From what I've understand, the game chapters will be released for everyone as they come out.
Anyway, in this days Yummy is quite silent on Patreon too.
Wasn't it chapter 1 only that got released publicly after completion and the rest would be released upon game completion. So to get access to the chapters before the whole game would require a 10€ 'membership'. I could be wrong though :)

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wasn't it chapter 1 only that got released publicly after completion and the rest would be released upon game completion. So to get access to the chapters before the whole game would require a 10€ 'membership'. I could be wrong though :)
To sort some things out. No, every chapter will be available for free on its release, and 10$ supporters will get the beta of chapters 2-5, probably like a week before the release. Chapter 1 doesn't have a normal beta, only two trusted people are going to test it before its release.
Also, Yummy's been pretty active on Patreon unlike some people say, he's posting atleast once every week, and replying to comments for the rest of the time.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, Yummy's been pretty active on Patreon unlike some people say, he's posting atleast once every week, and replying to comments for the rest of the time.
Don't get me wrong, Yummy is actually posting at least once a week on Patreon, but with very few "fresh" news, as he said himself. This isn't a criticism to him, just an observation :D
Probably the calm before the storm :p

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Crunch time - even self-imposed crunch time - doesn't leave a whole lot of room to write out long replies to messages.

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any updates? Is he posting stuff to his patreons? Cuz the waiting is killing me. Loved the demo, but I want to play chapter one before pledging because I'm not made out money.:(

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any updates? Is he posting stuff to his patreons? Cuz the waiting is killing me. Loved the demo, but I want to play chapter one before pledging because I'm not made out money.:(
Last post was April 18, but I think he's just busy trying to get it done before may.

Also you won't be charged for chapter 1 and also not per month.
Only for chapter 2+ and maybe hunter quest translation when they get released.

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He won't get paid for chapter 1? That's weird... I thought that after 2 years working on the game he would want to get them 8k.

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is really well-done so far. The graphics style really compliments the RPG Maker graphics. I'm so used to seeing Daz models thrown in against it, and seeing this, I kind of realize how out of place that looks. Great job so far!

Aestral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He commented 9h ago saying that he's sorry for the silence but "I'm putting all my effort into getting the game ready". So here's hoping that we'll see this game really soon :D

Imlerith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He commented 9h ago saying that he's sorry for the silence but "I'm putting all my effort into getting the game ready". So here's hoping that we'll see this game really soon :D
Let's hope that it will be released before may.. I need that game :( It will be so good.

Exa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He won't get paid for chapter 1? That's weird... I thought that after 2 years working on the game he would want to get them 8k.
Exactly what I thought.
He deserves it, the demo alone is better than some games you can get on dlsite.

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, get busy for a few days and come back to a whole lot of posts. Goodness!

Generally speaking, I don't post too many updates here because I don't want to bump the thread and get people excited for a small, incremental update. It definitely does not mean I don't read your comments or that I don't care about ULMF's community, because I definitely do!

As for the game itself, I've been busting my ass to get things done. Had a number of setbacks, it was almost comical that I went part time and it seemed like everything decided to just line up against me. I got sick, my daycare provider got sick, and last week, to put the cherry on the freakin' top, my sump pump failed and my basement flooded partially. I actually just sat down and laughed at that point... it was unreal.

Still, that does not mean I have not had more time than in the past to work. Progress has been made and I'm in the process of finishing up a number of drawings and the battle stuff. It might make a number of you sad, but chapter 1 will not be released this month :(, there were just too many things that delayed my ability to work. It will be released in May, and I will be releasing it for a short beta period to patrons first. I've given this a lot of thought, and have been back and forth regarding how it'll be released. I've come to the conclusion that once it is released publicly, it is out of my hands. I'd rather give my patrons a 2-3 days window to test the crap out of it and ensure that the public release it mostly bug free. So, just be patient a bit longer.

I'll post updates more frequently and try not to disappear too long :p

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I noticed you updated your signature! Nice.

Any idea of if that means early or late May?

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Yummy. Good banner.For the delay it not like i be distrust but i was start to thinking it will like that because in a short future i will be really busy(more that usually) and so can't test it and like you bad-luck time for me too. But it don't matter if you delay it because waiting is a part of pleasure of a lot of thing. I hope it will be in soon may but we can't see future in bad and good way.

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love the new banner! Anyway, looks like we have to wait at least a couple of weeks before the release, that makes me sad. Last year I've never thought that it would have taken you so much time to release chapter 1, but well...here we are! Almost here, hoping for an early-mid May release! :p

OP
YummyTiger

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed you updated your signature! Nice.

Any idea of if that means early or late May?
Haha, yea, about the signature... I finally came to the conclusion that there is a good possibility that Aylia's Story won't be "coming in 2015." :D

Public release will be late May, patron release should be mid-May. I'm going to have a far more detailed post on it either today or tomorrow on Patreon.

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

YT - I feel your pain, my best friend and his wife came for a surprise weekend visit last week, during crunch. I love him dearly, but I lost two valuable days of game work time! =/

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i'm somewhat shocked to see the amount of patrons that decided to jump off, even tho Yummy said he expected something like this ...
~ 200 patrons and 2k money less, from what ive seen last.