What's new

RPG [ ユノファノ ] Sword and Sweetie / ソード アンド スウィーティー ~果てしなき欲望~ RJ119041

zod976

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sword and Sweetie (ソード アンド スウィーティー ~果てしなき欲望~)

Anyone know if the Black Mage is any count? I have been doing 2x warrior builds just wondering if a black mage would speed up kills...

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a gamble from what I've seen. IF you load em with proper level spells they do more damage then a warrior, but the problem is their casting makes them unable to dodge anything so if they get targetted they'll need to get rescued, which suffice to say happens -alot-. Still if you can be patient with that flaw they can really do some damage.

I'm now worried that chiitrans is telling me I can only make a male character for that Two Heart/H-Scene maker, which I hope is wrong or I'll be a tad depressed. :(

zod976

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am having more luck with 2 warriors atm but this is crazy hard at level 8 >.>. Wish I could get my character stronger besides grinding for levels

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been running a warrior and caster, with the warrior placing her bonus points into white magic and the caster keeping black and white magic at equal levels. Some specific things that I've seen;

The warrior is the most mobile and can easily maintain her damage output since none of the warrior abilities use mana, only (relatively short) cooldowns. She also has a block ability (learned at I think rank 5 or 6 warrior) that allows her to completely ignore grapples and attacks for about 1.5 seconds, with only a 2.5 second cooldown (approx). You can escape from a grab and hit block and when the enemy tries to re-grab you they'll just run past.

The Black Mage is loaded with damage abilities, including (so far at rank 7) 6 different kinds of bolt attacks (not sure the differences between each) and a devastating area of effect attack that unlocks at, I think, rank 6 (might be 7, don't quite remember). The Black Mage also gets some utility spells; clear skies, rain, make day/night and at rank 5 they get a town portal spell that you can use in place of crystals (requires out of combat to cast I think). Their main downside is they have no real defense against anything, so they get grabbed and beat down constantly. I've been selecting my mage and running her out of the battle so that the warrior can tank all the enemies for her, which works wonders with the area damage spell.

The White Mage is loaded with resistance buffs, status cures and heals, but has no real offense. Her physical attacks are laughable, her one damage spell has too long of a cooldown to be spammed and she has no abilities to get her out of danger, however her heals are game-changing, the basic one restoring 30% hp and the second tier being worth closer to 70%. She also has a bunch of what I think are elemental resistance buffs; cast on an ally to reduce damage they take from certain attacks. On top of all that, the White Mage gets an antidote spell for poison and a cleansing spell for any other status effects. While this doesn't end grapples or the stun invoked when the Ep bar fills out, it can get rid of that annoying status that makes your characters trip over themselves and fall every 3 seconds.

Basically what I've been doing so far (level 10, area 8) is I've been leading with the warrior, then when an encounter happens I select my mage, run her out of the fight and use the area effect spell, then switch back to the warrior and use all my skillset, blocking whatever I can and using the wind slash abilities to get the mage out of grapples. Also, when my warrior had extra class points I couldn't put in warrior, I put them in White Mage, meaning both of my characters can heal, which makes everything a LOT easier.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

apparently the last stage (boss) is 20

and the male character, you click on make
and can use on galery

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

apparently the last stage (boss) is 20

and the male character, you click on make
and can use on gallery

i can't finish the first witch quest. what i need?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

The very first witch quest? The bunnygirls should drop something, you only get one of it and you can't use it or do anyhing other then throw it away (which is a bad idea, lol), you know you'll have it if the journal box has 1/1 on it. Sad to hear the male is gallery only, then again... :eek:

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't make them both move anymore each time I click on one of them the other one just stands there, how do I make them both move again?

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't make them both move anymore each time I click on one of them the other one just stands there, how do I make them both move again?
I only have 2 ideas
1. maybe you are in battle? The AI doesnt follow if you are in combat or
2. they stuck in a wall

If its neither of it try pressing the follow button (I guess it was in the last row right)

Also I wanted to say that I would like to have more games like that :D Do anyone know an RPG Sex game like that?

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save up yet?

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone got a full save up yet?
Working on it, I managed to discover how the game saves your Exp. Managed to go from level 5 to 21 in 10 minutes.
Some would say this takes away the challenge, I say it removes the boring level grind.

I'll still have to do quests to unlock new areas though.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Found another game of Yuno Fano Its called Coordinate Sweetie trying it out now ..

Demo doesnt show much ... You can fight slimes and hug a boy thats it ... but it looks kinda interesting

Last edited:

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

THIS SAVE IS NEARLY 100% DONE WITH CHEAT ENGINE. IT'S INCREDIBLY UNBALANCED AND MAY RUIN YOUR GAMEPLAY Who am I kidding, nobody enjoys grinding.

Anyway, a nearly full save. I'm at the quest where you have to kill the boss. The characters are severely undergeared, and you will not survive anything above zone 6-7 before buying some better gear but I honestly can't be bothered doing that right now.

The gallery isn't complete either, I lost my patience and cheated on the advancement quests. I haven't seen the new animations since zone 7, and depending on RNG it may take a while to unlock them all.

Put it in your Documents/Yonofno/Sword And Sweetie/SaveData folder.

Attachments

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Save works like a charm been busy trying to re-gear them because there gear is non existent TY for save

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Working on it, I managed to discover how the game saves your Exp. Managed to go from level 5 to 21 in 10 minutes.
How did you manage that? I'm using cheat engine right now and can't seem to find where the game saves your exp.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd like to know that as well, also Cheat Engine is hilarious! Did you know you can edit your stats directly?! Just equip and unequip your weapon a few times and you can easily have CE let you one shot -everything-. :D As in I toyed with the idea and laughed when I had 9999/9999 physical attack.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How did you manage that? I'm using cheat engine right now and can't seem to find where the game saves your exp.
The game only stores your current exp progress for your level, not your maximum exp.
It's easiest to do if you just gained a level. For example, you just gained a level that you required 10000 exp for, and your total exp is 10010. Instead of looking for 10010 you look for 10, and then go from there.

zod976

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm that savedata doesnt work o_O... I don't see a savedata folder :(.
EDIT: Nevermind, how dumb of me, found it XD...

Last edited:

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for figuring out the cheat engine trick for the XP. I got to the 6th floor and was about to just give it up as the pacing is outright horrible. You have to grind more and more, the floors get bigger while your characters move like slugs, and all you get for character progression is different coloured clothes. You have to be drastically stronger than the enemies to make any progress, otherwise you just get repeatedly stunlocked.

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The very first witch quest? The bunnygirls should drop something, you only get one of it and you can't use it or do anyhing other then throw it away (which is a bad idea, lol), you know you'll have it if the journal box has 1/1 on it. Sad to hear the male is gallery only, then again... :eek:
this one:

also my save (hacked) only the witch quests i did not did

save on page 6

Attachments

Last edited: