What's new

RPG [ ユノファノ ] Sword and Sweetie / ソード アンド スウィーティー ~果てしなき欲望~ RJ119041

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sword and Sweetie (ソード アンド スウィーティー ~果てしなき欲望~)

Can't seem to find a way to play this. Either I start the censor one or the uncensored one, they both crash at the start :/

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Can't seem to find a way to play this. Either I start the censor one or the uncensored one, they both crash at the start :/
I was asked about the same thing via PM, and unfortunately I have no answer. Starting the uncensored exe simply loads the game for me, and I'm not even using japanese localization or something. It just works. Sorry, but I can't help with trouble-shooting this.

Maybe browsing through this thread from the beginning might give you some answers, as my uploaded 1.0.3. version is a rather old version to begin with.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is this XD????

The link is dead XD

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What is this XD????

The link is dead XD
Nope, you will just have to try again later. 'Temporary Error' shouldn't scare you away that easily... ;)

Blueboi1005

Reputation score
Could anyone share a new download link?
Every link for the game in this thread is dead

whylie

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
is there anyway to translate this game, and does anyone still have a link, if not ill find something but i desprately need a translation