What's new

RPG [ ユノファノ ] Sword and Sweetie / ソード アンド スウィーティー ~果てしなき欲望~ RJ119041

Zaiketsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sword and Sweetie (ソード アンド スウィーティー ~果てしなき欲望~)

Man, I really wish I could understand how to use the gallery. :<

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Argh i'm stuck in the 3rd area, by which i mean i've done the 2nd lot of quests and handed them in TWICE but them portal still wont let me choose area #4... Both chars are lvl 4 and i've even tried choosing the second option when you speak to the quest givers (which i assume is the 1st quest).

When i go out of the town manually i get stuck behind the pink barrier and can't continue. To be clearer the enemies im fighting in this area are lvl 2 cats and bunnys.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this, or have a possible workaround? It seems like the game hasn't recognised i've leveled up or something.

Edit: Crap i just realised what might be wrong; i was using the .exe standalone instead of installing it, and i'm guessing that's the demo? And so therefore won't let me past lvl2. So i reckon i'll have to start again...INSTALL THE GAME PROPERLY

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can't you just copy your save and place it in the installed version?

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Argh i'm so confused why isn't it working....I started a new game, got to level 3 with 2 chars, did both quests that those 3 people give you and it still wont let me into the lvl 3 area. Talking to those 3 quest givers again just gives me the option to repeat the last two quests and there are no new quests.

Is there someone else to talk to for 3rd set of quests?? The portal only gives 2 destinations (I.{,< 2, and I.{,< 3) If i go out of the town using the exit i can only progress as far as level 2 monsters with a pink barrier stopping me from going further. I've noticed if you explore the whole of one area it seems to say "complete" and gives you some exp which i assume is a bonus for clearing the area. Has this got anything to do with progressing? Surely i'm not the only one who has had this problem.

Edit: Just figured out i misinterpreted some information on this thread: The quest go from oldest to newest rather than the other way round, so to progress you need to choose the bottom option each time...duh...

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game's been updated to 1.05,anyone has it?

waxfruit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I updated my char creation option list, I stumbled across the eyebrow options. They're hard to notice though as almost all the hairstyles cover them up.

waxfruit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the latest version of this? From what I understand it fixes the random crash bug that still happens occasionally in 1.3.

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

not my link but its a working one i used for v1.0.5

Mod edit: dead link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm kinda slow with this, but whatever.

Extract and overwrite to update an older version (tested on 1.02 onwards) to 1.05 without having to redownload the whole thing.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm kinda slow with this, but whatever.

Extract and overwrite to update an older version (tested on 1.02 onwards) to 1.05 without having to redownload the whole thing.
What does it even do other than uncensor?

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mainly bug fixes. Older versions are very prone to getting bad framerates or crashing when the game has been running for a while, and the newer versions supposedly alleviate that.

Translated from the readme:

Ver1.0.5
- Fixed performance leak.
Ver1.0.4
- Fixed performance leak.
- Three difficulty settings can be selected in the config menu.
- Fixed a bug that can result in a corrupted save.
- Increased the effectiveness of the items Clean Potion and Antidote, and the spells Wash and Neutralise Poison.
- Reduced the chance of falling over when hit by 'oil' status.
- Floating weapon bug is now automatically fixed when loading a game.
- Fixed config bug where the PTWindow setting would not change.
- Fixed bug where dismissing a character while a character is dead can leave you with a dead party.
- Fixed bug where teleport did not work properly when a character is dead.
- Added text effect in replay mode when a new position is available.
- Added more tooltips.
Ver1.0.3
- Fixed bug where changing arm thickness makes a character's weapon float.
- Fixed bug where escaping by clicking the mouse doesn't work properly.
- Fixed bug with saving immediately after loading.
- Spell and technique usage is now included on the log.
- Auto-action command can now trigger dialogue when in macro slot 2 onwards.
- Can now edit the log.
- Fixed screenshot text.

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greetings!

When I completed the installation and tried to run the exe file (even with patched), it did not work. The only thing that it does is the hourglass next to the cursor icon pops up for a split second and that's all. I tried to change the display from 32 bit to 16 bit but it's the same. My regional and language settings in control panel is Hungary but it didn't work, I changed to japanese but also didn't work... May someone please help me? :S

Thanks in advance

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Greetings!

When I completed the installation and tried to run the exe file (even with patched), it did not work. The only thing that it does is the hourglass next to the cursor icon pops up for a split second and that's all. I tried to change the display from 32 bit to 16 bit but it's the same. My regional and language settings in control panel is Hungary but it didn't work, I changed to japanese but also didn't work... May someone please help me? :S

Thanks in advance
Extraction and installation must be done with region & unicode set to Japan. If not, system fails to recognize the unicode as the program was written. Some files are mislabeled. Must have Japanese language pack installed.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game works for me fine,even without applocale or japanese settings ..

danielson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Extraction and installation must be done with region & unicode set to Japan. If not, system fails to recognize the unicode as the program was written. Some files are mislabeled. Must have Japanese language pack installed.
Yes, for the 2nd time I did that and didn't work.

This game works for me fine,even without applocale or japanese settings ..
Yeah, somehow I get the feeling, it should be like yours... installing without a problem, with no region & unicode and any matter...

Toilet

Reputation score

Hey guys, looking for some help here.

I can install the game, but when I try to launch it I get an error saying I'm missing something called, "d3dx9_27.dll."

Any help is appreciated.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

(Re)Install DirectX. It'll be somewhere on Microsoft's website.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gosh, this game is infuriating! It's quite good as it stands but it could be so awesome if they just made it all-out battle-fuck or something. Now your character is never on the giving end and the enemies only engage in sex to...daze you so they can beat you up?

The sex is so peripheral to the actual gameplay that if you actually do anything but overlevel your character and go to earlier levels with no weapons or something, you basically won't be seeing much of it. Which is kind of weird in a H-game. The monotonic progression doesn't help all that much either, sadly enough.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone upload a full save please? The previous one is down and I am not getting the directions for missions right or something.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone upload a full save please? The previous one is down and I am not getting the directions for missions right or something.
for a save and here for quest instructions (check the spoiler).