What's new

RPG [ ユノファノ ] Sword and Sweetie / ソード アンド スウィーティー ~果てしなき欲望~ RJ119041

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sword and Sweetie (ソード アンド スウィーティー ~果てしなき欲望~)

Hm... weird. I didn't get that at first - it seems affect some areas and not others, and by coincidence when I did this I was in an area where it didn't happen.

I'll do some testing later and see if I can find a better way of doing it. For now I'd suggest only using the modified exe for reflection mode.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Edit: This doesn't work properly either. See this post for my latest attempt.

Okay new method. I haven't had much time to test it, so let me know if there are any problems.
- Open the exe in a hex editor.
- Find the string "technique DrawMosaicArea_NonFilter" (0x2C7C99 in 1.03)
- Zero out the first byte of the string (i.e. 74 65 63 68 -> 00 65 63 68)

It's important that the byte is changed to a zero. This marks that point as the end of the script.
If changed to anything else then the game will try to process the function as normal, resulting in a pixel shader error.

Last edited:

Palapatine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@nydan00: I don't think so, though I'm not able to cast all spells without my mouse. So I'd still need it.

@defcab: Well, first I thought you solved the problem. Then I realized that your new method would reset my graphic options. As soon as I've put them back the rotating picture reappeared.
Thanks for your help anyway. ^-^

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Graphic options are reset if you ever exit the game without going through the in-game menu.

Look in Documents\Yunofno\Sword and Sweetie\
Make a backup of Config.dat. Then if the game ever forgets your settings you can just restore it to save you the trouble of reconfiguring all your graphic settings.

Also yeah, I just got around to testing a bit. It was fine at first but the problems started again after a couple of minutes. The problem seems specifically related to effects (turning them on and off in the graphic settings causes the error to manifest itself in different ways).

I'll try again tomorrow.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Scratch that. I couldn't sleep so I had another go, and I think I got it this time.

Mod edit: dead link removed.
Method:
- In the exe, find the text "float4 DrawMosaicArea_NonFilterPS" (0x2C6958 in 1.03)
- Below this you will find ".//float divX = 100.0f;"
- Overwrite this with "return float4(0,0,0,0);"
(start typing one byte before the first slash so the semi-colons end up in the same place)

Basically I'm rewriting the first line of the mosaic pixel shader so that it always returns an invisible texture. This has definitely fixed it on my computer, so if anyone still has problems I'm gonna need you to send me your Config.dat file so I know what settings you're using. A rough description of your hardware might help too.

Last edited by a moderator:

nydan00

Reputation score

Thank you very much, defcab. I tried it out a bit after you posted but fell asleep. Seems to work fine. Weather spells worked on the first cast. Clicking works as intended also. Didn't check Character Creation but I'm sure that's ok too.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone mind re-mirroring 1.03 to MEGA again? It got sniped.

Try renaming it to something redundant. Call it baby photos or somethin'

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone mind re-mirroring 1.03 to MEGA again? It got sniped.

Try renaming it to something redundant. Call it baby photos or somethin'
That's what the previous link was, right? 1.03?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit hates me. I swear to Jose Jalapeno on a stick...

Anyways, here's the link. I named it Food. :D

Mod edit: dead link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Palapatine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Method:
- In the exe, find the text "float4 DrawMosaicArea_NonFilterPS" (0x2C6958 in 1.03)
- Below this you will find ".//float divX = 100.0f;"
- Overwrite this with "return float4(0,0,0,0);"
It's working like a charm. You're awesome defcab :) +rep for you.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Edit hates me. I swear to Jose Jalapeno on a stick...

Anyways, here's the link. I named it Food. :D

And it seems to work! Or atleasat long enough to let me start downloading it.

Thanks a bunch. +Rep

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

In this save file, you have two characters, each level 21 with fully upgraded armor and skills, as well as a healthy stock of every kind of consumable item. Do with them what you will. Note that I created these characters myself when the game was first shared and have been playing them since, having only earlier tonight finally beaten the game.

Now, along the 20 floors of the game, I learned a few things about it. I also spent a lot of time coming back to this thread, finding other people sharing the things they'd learned. In this post, I will attempt to combine my knowledge with theirs (referenced, of course), to make one huge walkthrough post. I will spoiler the different sections for convenience.

Level Progression
Alright, so your character starts the game at level 1 (obviously) and you don't really have any abilities... but you can learn one. Go to the shop and you can learn the basic overhead slash at level 1, so be sure to do so. Also, use your starting money to gear up and upgrade your stuff so as to make it easy to continue.

The functions of the game are simple; you get three quests per floor (will elaborate in another section), go out into that floor, kill futanari "monstergirls" to complete the quests, turn them in for bonus experience, level up, learn new abilites and continue onto higher floors.

The controls are pretty straightforward; WASD or the arrow keys to move, left click to attack or cast an ability, button mash WASD or the arrow keys to escape the enemy grapples.

Well each enemy type is different, and you meet a new type every floor. Here's a list.

Level 1 - Town.
Level 2 - Bunny girls.
Level 3 - Cat girls.
Level 4 - Butterfly girls.
Level 5 - Pink Mushroom girls.
Level 6 - Water girls.
Level 7 - Red Mushroom girls.
Level 8 - Fox girls.
Level 9 - Bee girls.
Level 10 - Pixie girls.
Level 11 - Bull girls.
Level 12 - Long-haired Water girls.
Level 13 - Zombie girls.
Level 14 - Green girls.
Level 15 - Lava girls.
Level 16 - Light girls.
Level 17 - Earth girls.
Level 18 - Demonesses
Level 19 - Succubi
Level 20 - FINAL BOSS Succubus Queen

Elements
Brown Rock = Earth
Blue Droplet= Water/Ice
Black Circle= Dark
Green Crescents= Wind/Lightning
Red Flame= Fire
Yellow Star= Light

Each enemy type has an element, as does each Black Mage spell. Using the right element against an opponent can amplify your damage dealt by about 1.5x, but using the wrong one deals almost nothing. Here's a list of element counters.

Earth counters Wind
Wind counters Earth
Light counters Dark
Dark counters Light
Fire counters Water
Water counters Fire

Quests
There are three repeatable quests for each floor, each quest centered around the enemy type introduced on that floor. They are as follows.

Red Priestess quest; kill X of enemy type. This starts out as 10, then increases by 5 every second floor, adding up to 60 by floor 19. Completing the newest of these quests will unlock the next area and the next tier of equipment, potions, skill tomes and equipment upgrades in the shop.

Witch quest; Find 1 rare drop from enemy type. The item itself is different based on what floor it's found on, but is most often lingerie or pink spell tomes. At one point, I think it was floor 18 or 19, the rare drop was a nude picture of the witch o.o. The Witch does not have a quest for floor 20.

Soldier quest; find X of collectible item dropped from enemy type. This starts out as 5 and increases by 5 every 4th floor, basically staying as 1/2 of the Red Priestess' quest requirement. The Soldier does not have a quest for floor 20.

When talking to an NPC, their quests are always sorted in descending order from oldest to newest, so use that to figure out which one to click on if you want to re-do a quest for XP. The XP rewards for completing quests increase based on the target floor, with higher floor quests granting bigger XP bonuses. Repeating quests from a floor or two ago is the most effective way to grind levels.

Items
Red Potion = Restore Health
Blue Potion = Restore Mana
White Potion = Reduce Lust
Green Potion = Cure Poison
Orange Potion = Cure Knockdown status
Gold Potion = Revive Fallen Party Member
Pink Crystal = Teleport to town
Sword with Plus = Upgrade weapon
Shield with Plus = Upgrade Armor
Maces = Slow but powerful melee
Swords = Balanced melee
Staves/Wands = Magic weapons
Clothing = clothing or armor for your characters. Can be upgraded. List of equip slots;
- Shoulders, Head, back, bra, shirt, overcoat, panties, skirt, overskirt, weapon, gloves, tail, socks, boots.
Books = skill tomes. Purchase them then right click and select the top option in your inventory (not in the shop) to learn the skill. Must have the right class at the level mentioned in the tome's title to research it. Tomes are colour co-ordinated by class to make it easy to tell them apart.

-Green tomes are Warrior skills (physical damage)
-Black tomes are Black Mage spells (damage, utility)
-Pale Yellow tomes are White Mage spells (healing/support)

NOTE: POTIONS HAVE A SHARED COOLDOWN, SO IF YOU USE A MANA POTION YOU CAN'T USE A HEALTH POTION FOR ABOUT 10 SECONDS. BEWARE.

Revival potions are not affected by the universal cooldown, so you can spam them however much you like. Just be warned that if both characters fall at the same time, you get warped back to town. I would suggest pausing (left control) to use your potions, as your characters can't take any more damage while the game is paused, but you can still use potions/issue orders.

Many items (potions, upgrades, found equipment) will have a +# next to their name. This is that item's level, or tier. You can purchase items from the shop of the highest tier you have unlocked (the furthest floor you've cleared), so be sure to go back to the shop and restock on the next level up of everything once you clear a floor.

The difference in clothing is purely cosmetic; all armor has the same defensive value, even when upgraded.

NPCS
Listed in clockwise order from the town entry point.

The first NPC you'll see upon entering town is the shopkeper; a blonde haired girl with a white and blue plaid dress and maid bonnet. Talk to her to open the shop, where you can click an item in her inventory (scroll with mousewheel or the bar at the right side of the window) and click buy at the bottom, or click on an item in your inventory and click sell in her window.

The shop will only sell you the highest available tier of items, that tier being equal to your highest class stat, with a cap of the furthest floor you've reached.
(Meaning if you have level 18 warrior but have only reached floor 16, she'll sell you tier 16 items, but if you're a level 14 warrior and 4 Black Mage on floor 16, she'll sell you tier 14 items.) She also changes her stock based on who is shopping, so make sure you pass the money over to your other character and shop with them after a level up to grab all your skill tomes.

The black haired woman with the dark red dress and thigh-highs to the left of the shopkeeper is your character creator. You can talk to her at any time to make a new character, edit the ones you already have or add and remove characters from your active party. Here's a breakdown of her dialogue, sorted as shown in-game.
- Create character (cannot be done if you have full party)
- Edit character (1 is primary character, 2 is secondary, 3 is cancel)
- Add party member (add previously created character to party, requires empty slot and unused character)
- Remove party member (1 is primary character, 2 is secondary, 3 is cancel)
- No idea, never needed/used
- Cancel (close dialogue)

The Witch, just a bit further along the wall from the character creator, is a quest giver with no other purpose. Her quest is detailed in the "quests" spoiler above.

The Blue Priestess is your healer, curer and reviver in-town. She and the Red Priestess both stand near the exit to town, opposite your entry point. Here's a breakdown of her dialogue, sorted as shown in-game.

- Restore health/mana, reset lust (EP)
- Remove status effects/clean "stains"
- Revive fallen party member (costs 100 gold)

Beside the Blue Priestess if the Red one, who is an exclusive quest giver. The Red Priestess is the most important quest giver, because it is her quests that unlock further floors and allow you to progress through the game. Check the "quests" spoiler for further details.

Directly to the right of the priestesses, there are two civilian-looking women, a huge chested red head and a blue haired girl with a smaller bust. The red woman lets you upgrade your equipment, while the blue one lets you customize it.

To upgrade your equipment with the red woman, make sure you have the item upgrades (looks like a shield or sword with a plus on the icon) in your inventory, along with the gear you want to upgrade. Talk to the red woman and choose the top option of dialogue, then click on the equipment to select it, click on the upgrade you want to apply and click OK to do so. Do this for each piece of equipment you have to properly prepare for the next floor.

To customize your equipment, talk to the blue woman and a small box will open. Simply click on a piece of equipment to select it, then click "change" on one of the two colour bars to alter that colour on the equipment. Changes can be seen in real-time, so feel free to experiment. Use the copy and paste buttons between pieces of armor to make a matching set, if you like.

Further along the wall from them you'll see a green-haired girl wearing leather armor. Talk to her and you can repair your equipment, so you don't wander back into the fray with your breasts exposed, haha
Here's a breakdown of her dialogue options, as shown in order of appearance in-game.
- Repair Equipped items (1 is primary character, 2 is secondary character, 3 is cancel)
- Repair Unequipped (in inventory) items (1 is primary character, 2 is secondary character, 3 is cancel)
- Repair All items (equipped and in inventory) (1 is primary character, 2 is secondary character, 3 is cancel)

Near the campfire you'll see a red-haired woman wearing steel armor, who is the third quest-giver. Like the other two, she doesn't do anything besides give you her quest, but you can read more on the quest itself above, in the "quests" spoiler.

The final NPC in town is a brown-haired girl I can only describe as a banker. Talk to her and she will open your inventory, your equipment screen and a second inventory. This second inventory is actually your stash; accessed by talking to her. Put anything you like there and it will be available for you when you want it again. This would be usefull for transferring money and high-leveled equipment to new characters, because you could prepare everything with your high levels, put it in your stash, switch characters with the character creator NPC and then come back to the stash and pick up everything, making the first 5 or so floors extremely easy.

Spellbook
Black Magic

Coloured Bullets = Elemental bolts, single-target damage, colour coded by element (brown = earth, green = wind, yellow = light, blue = water, black = dark, red = fire)
3 slashes = Bullet rain, area of effect damage, colour coded by element (brown = earth, yellow = light, black = dark)
Cloud = Explosion, area of effect damage, colour coded by element (blue = ice, red = fire)
Tri-Thunder = area of effect damage, wind element
Thunder Bolt = damage in a line, wind element
Black Eye = devastating single-target damage, dark element
Blue Line = damage in a line, water element
Three Spikes = multiple-hit damage in a small area, earth element
Sun = clear skies
Umbrella = Make rain
Crescent moon = Make night
Sun over Mountains = Make day
Grey figure standing in pale blue circle = teleport to town (party members must be near each other to work)

White Magic

Golden Sphere = slow, weak light spell, hits single target
Heart = restore health. Bigger hearts = more health restored.
Snowflake = reduces lust (ep). Bigger snowflake = more EP reduced.
Green Skull and Crossbones = cure poison
Sparkling figure = cure darkness (knockdown status, also cleans "stains")
Pink Silhouette = Haste
Gold plus sign = revive fallen party member
Red Sword = increases physical damage
Red Staff = increases magical damage/healing
Slashing Sword = unsure, I think it increases attack speed
Gold Shield = increases physical resistance
Element symbol = increases target's resistance to that element, circle is tier 1, star is tier 2.

Physical Abilities

Sword with Orange Corner = Strong overhead hit
Sword with Red Corner = Stronger overhead hit
Sword with Yellow corner/crescent = Strongest overhead hit, causes wind slash behind target
Sword with Blue Crescent = Ranged wind slash attack
Sword with Red Crescent = More powerful wind slash attack
Sword with Blue Circle = Spinning slash that hits all nearby enemies
Sword with Purple Circle = More powerful spinning slash that hits all nearby enemies
Flaming Sword = Devastating stabbing attack that makes wind slash through the target
Shield = Block. Effective against grabs, knockdowns and physical attacks while weapon is held up, can be activated at the last second (risky). Does not stop spells or projectiles.

Enemy patterns
The enemies have a few moves, each of which is easily recognizeable, predictable and oftentimes, avoidable. Here's some specifics as well as tips on what to do against each attack. Please note there is a "dodge" button that you can hotkey (I have mine set to spacebar), which causes your selected character to jump in the direction you're holding down upon pressing the button. This makes it extremely easy to sidestep and dodge a multitude of attacks. It should be noted, however that there is a glitch where dodging straight forwards may cause your character the leave the map, forcing you to leave the area or warp back to town before you can use them again.

Enemies have 3 primary attack types; Physical, Magic and Sexual.

For physical attacks the enemy has two methods of attack. Either A. they run up to you and slap/punch/butt you, or B. They aim their head down like a bull and charge you, damaging and knocking you down on impact. While option A's a bit hard to avoid without simply running away, B can be considerably more annoying due to the knockdown and increased damage. However, you can simply sidestep to avoid the blow entirely.

For magical attacks, the enemies will drop into a kame-hame-ha position while they channel the ability. While they're channeling, they will alter their aim to match your location, however when they start casting the ability, you can sidestep it as enemy spells always travel in a straight line. Staying further away from the caster will also give you more time to avoid the spell.

Now sexual attacks are where it gets tricky. These attacks don't do damage on their own, but they build EP and if your EP bar fills, the character will be stunned for almost 10 seconds, taking mini-crit damage from evrything that hits them while stunned. So you naturally want to avoid that, right? Well here's how.

Enemies have 3 different sexual attacks; A lust spell, masturbation and grapples. When an enemy is using a lust spell, it'll look just like when they're casting any other spell-- except a mass of hearts will be gathering at their hands. The spell shoots out a pink beam for a limited distance, but any character it hits will fall to the ground and start masturbating furiously, building EP at an alarming rate. You can sidestep the beam of the spell and avoid it's effects entirely, or if you get caught by it, you can button mash to escape. The enemy's masturbation move is where they drop to the ground and start fingering themselves, creating a pulsating field around them that increases the EP of all characters caught in the field every second. To avoid this, either damage the enemy doing it to interrupt and cancel the ability, or have your characters step out of range, which is represented by a pulsating pink circle. As for grapples, you will see the enemy sprinting with their arms spread wide, simply sidestep them to avoid getting grappled. If you do get caught, button mash to escape and you'd best do so quickly, because EP will build untill you do. Enemies can also stack into gangrapes, meaning harder to escape grapples that build EP faster, so be careful.

It should be noted, any grapple can be ended by the enemies involved taking damage. This means your warrior could get grappled by all 3 enemies, then your mage casts an area of effect damage spell, hitting all 3 enemies and ending the grapple by force.

In-game Menu
F1 - Status (active character's health/mana/lust/xp/effects/stats so on)
F2 - Attributes (hp, mp, strength and so on in first section, class points in second section. Place level ups here)
F3 - Avatar/Health/Mana bars (the little animated picture of the characters' faces)
F4 - no idea
F5 - Inventory (active character)
F6 - Equipment (active character)
F7 - System commands + Emotes (all can be bound to hotkeys)
F8 - Spellbook/Skill listings (can be cast, attached to keybinds, reorganized or even deleted)
F9 - Keybinds (system command keybinds are universal, ability/item keybinds are character specific)
F10 - also no idea
F11 - Combat text/chat log
F12 - Minimap
From there the quill is the quest log
Sword with the play symbol is AI settings
Floppy disc is save/load, left click a slot and left button saves, right button loads
Hearts are the gallery (not 100% sure how the gallery itself works yet)
Clock tells you what time it is in-game, your gps co-ordinates and have an FPS counter
Question mark is the help page
Wrench is the options menu
And door is the exit button with "to desktop" and "to title" options

Defcab's explanation of the AI settings.
Defcab said:
The Ai settings window (sword with a play icon) lets you set your AI behavious for the active character

Left column is when you are using the character. Right column is when the AI is using the character. Options are, in order:
- Formation position
- Keep formation during battle (yes/no)
- Dodge rate (high, low, none)
- Extent
- Weapon attack (yes/no)
- Magic attack (yes/no)
- Minimum HP (AI will heal based on the below settings if HP drops below this amount)
- Magic heal (yes/no)
- Item heal (yes/no)
- Magic uncurse (yes/no)
- Item uncurse (yes/no) (doesn't seem to work properly)

For one of my characters I change the second option (battle formation) from "しない" to "する".
This means that when I don't have that character selected, they AI will still follow me in battle as long as I keep moving. This makes it possible to run away from enemies without the AI just getting themselves killed. It also helps to set the dodge rate to none (無) so they don't slow themselves down by trying to dodge things that aren't going to hit anyway.

Enemies despawn if you get too far away from them, so if you're having trouble handling several enemies at once you can run away until one of the red arrows on the map disappears before going back to fight, or you can run around a corner and try to get one of them stuck behind the wall so you can pick the others off first.

It's also a big help to turn off weapon attack for a spellcasting character. That way if you're using the other character, the AI will sit back and throw spells and keep you healed instead of running in and booping things on the head for no damage while getting killed.

And his translation of the options menu.
Defcab said:
Screen
Window / FullScreen
16bit / 32bit
Resolution

Automatic setting
Preset: 5 = high, 1 = low

Quality
Antialias: Level / Quality
Filter: Off / On
Mipmap: 1-11 / Full
Shadow Map
Texture Size
Collision
Fog

Sound
Music
Effect
Voice

Gameplay
View Rotation
- Rotation method : rotate screen / rotate camera
- Mouse: right button / middle button
View movement
- Movement method: move screen / move camera
- Mouse: right button / middle button)
Wheel
- Zoom direction: up to zoom in / down to zoom in
- Wheel sensitivity
Viewpoint collision: on / off
Viewpoint rotation speed
Background draw range
Character draw range
Full character draw range
Long range reduction: small / large
Animation update range
Animation update rate
Party window update: constant / on change (bugged - second setting requires preset 1)
Focus range: all characters / selected character / none (i.e. when grabbed)
Focus zoom
H-scene hint: on / off
H-scene cursor: show / hide during action
H-scene action: mash button / directions
H-scene action rate
Ero sensitivity
H-scene look direction: fixed / cursor / camera
- Randomness
- Partner look direction: fixed / cursor / camera
- Randomness
Default action: nearest target / on screen target / click / self
Click action
- Click: use on self / use on selected / take 1 / take all / specify amount / collect / split / discard / set macro / info
- Click action 1: as above (default: right shift + click)
- Click action 2: as above (default: right ctrl + click)
Autosave: yes / no
Viewpoint: solo A / solo B / 3-person
Screenshot format: BMP / JPEG / PNG

Color
Window color 1
- Opacity
Window color 2
- Opacity
Text1
Text2
Text3
Log1
Log2
Log3
Highlight

Graphic
Shader: high / mid / low / lowest
Objects: show / hide
Light: sun / viewpoint / self / individual
Lens flare: show / hide
Shadows: show / partial / hide
Fog: show / hide
Clouds: show / hide
Weather: show / hide
Effects: show / hide
Names: show / hide
HP bar: show / when damaged / hide
Tooltips: show / hide
Genital display: mosaic / hide
Partner: show / hide
Marker: show / hide

Community Help Sources

EcchiExpress
Resaiyu12
Seis
Player 80192
Defcab

nydan00

Reputation score

A warning to everyone. zod976 said "... I also notice my game crashes sometimes on stage 7." Well this has happened to me and something worse with it. A crash while saving occurred. This caused Config.dat to be nuked. A new one is generated upon launching the game. My save was glitched and would lock the game up. Thus, all progress on that save is lost forever.

I had turned the grfx up and noticed the game would slow down much sooner than normal. Preset 3 could run for many hours without issue. Preset 5 was about 45 mins before it was slowing down. I decided to save then exit to refresh things. When I clicked to save the game crashed. I rebooted and saw my Config.dat file had reset. Later I found that the crash erased Config.dat. Simply gone, rebooting the game generated a new one. There's more!

Attempting to load the save would cause the game to lock up and loop the Title Screen music. So now my progress to that point is gone. I attempted to load the save twice. I did not load it the second time immediately. I went to "C:\Users\NAME\My Documents\Yunofno\Sword and Sweetie" on a hunch and saw the Config.dat gone. I then booted the game, tried to load the fubar'd save, failed again. Luckily my paranoia saved the day! When I first got the game I figured it would be buggy so I saved after each battle. I also saved in slot 1 and slot 10. Tedious but ... in the end I only lost 1 victory. I went to "C:\Users\NAME\My Documents\Yunofno\Sword and Sweetie\SaveData" and erased the save since there was no other way to alter it. Loaded my back up and continued on.

Ah, added a spoiler since there's not much to the game. Why spoil the surprise, fun and joy of Stage 7 and beyond?! Stage 7 is when a lot of effects are in play. The player can
trigger field traps while the AI casts damage/status spells, plant damage/status bombs,
and while those are going off grapple you inside all of that. Many visual Fx at the same time along with high grfx settings is a quick way to lost resources. The game doesn't seem to handle it gracefully. I don't think it's due to my comp, it's no beast but it can handle this game and many others.

Last edited:

pain4993

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try this 100% completed, cheat-free save file I made. In this save file, you have two characters, each level 21 with fully upgraded armor and skills, as well as a healthy stock of every kind of consumable item. Do with them what you will. Note that I created these characters myself when the game was first shared and have been playing them since, having only earlier tonight finally beaten the game.

ive tried the save file and it doesn't work :(

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Try this 100% completed, cheat-free save file I made. In this save file, you have two characters, each level 21 with fully upgraded armor and skills, as well as a healthy stock of every kind of consumable item. Do with them what you will. Note that I created these characters myself when the game was first shared and have been playing them since, having only earlier tonight finally beaten the game.

ive tried the save file and it doesn't work :(
Did you unzip them and put them in the folder in your documents?

pain4993

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you unzip them and put them in the folder in your documents?
sorry my mistake, i put the save in the wrong place

Seis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't had the game crash at all, just unlocked the 10th area. I have version 1.02. Also, that hex edit to remove the mosaic works in this version too. I think the address was the same.

I really hope they build a better game from this engine, it has a lot more potential.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i want to transfer my savefile...so how is the save file called?

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i want to transfer my savefile...so how is the save file called?
Should be located at ...Documents\Yunofno\Sword and Sweetie\SaveData