What's new

Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Well to make it more clear,he is just thinking about using enty or patreon(early acess for release mon girl sprite,old unreleased art etc)for donation thats all(tho the language barrier is giving him a headache),and he will still release the game update as usual,nothing will change at all

I really hope so. I think we can all agree that Patreon is a H-game killer. Has there ever been a H-game that has been completed through Patreon?
Yes a few of them.... but it completely went over your head that current English hentai market exists thanks to Patreon because otherwise it would be just too much risk to even bother doing anything and you would pirate finished work anyway.

I'm sure everybody is sick of hearing everybody else's opinions on crowd funding... but my two cents:
I feel like Patreon/etc., even with all its negative aspects... has had a slight net positive effect on the h-content community. But holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit could it use some improvement. It is one of the biggest cesspools of fanboy/girlisms and haters on the internet right now. I don't think there's anything wrong with pointing out all the negative (or positive) aspects of it, as long as its level-headed. There's a lot of valid arguments to be had on both sides.

I haven't been keeping track of this game for a while. Last time I played it though, it felt like it had as much content as a lot of other full h-game releases. Has the dev stated how close he is to being "done" with it?

Last edited:

How is this not on my list, what the fuck?

your telling me your sprite list was missing one of the greatest hgames of all time?

Again, he stated that Patreon and such is just for people who want to donate to him so I don't think there's a point in arguing about whether he will succumb to the Patreon curse of unfinished games right now. The reason he even talked about Patreon and not some Japanese donation website is because he understands that he has an audience outside of Japan too (how smart of him compared to other Japanese devs and circles, despite not speaking English at all).

Anyway, there's a new post featuring 3 new monsters. Your wishes have been heard for the Lamia girl. There's also a cockroach girl and some kind of blood monster I believe.

Your wishes have been heard for the Lamia girl.

>Lamia in FOBS
rtSxNAo.jpg

So, spider should be next, right?

talking about vore kinda got me thinking about the spider girl.... ya think he's gonna do a spider girl?
Right after a lamia, I suppose :D

Last edited:

Lamia
Cockroach (interesting, quite underused)
and D-Sango? I assume it's some water thingie

And 2 cowgirls (that gives 3 in total? Could use some variation imho) and one 69 dolls animations, looks like Puppeteer boss will give us quite a few occasions to get fucked(up).

That's probably the hottest cockroach i ever witness. ;)

No really, she even freaking wore a turtleneck sweater! Shit, Zell sure is know how to make them monstergirls-i-like-to-fuck.

Another new post with bunch of new girls.

Till now,almost every update is always about expanding areas and adding more gimmicks. For now,he is focusing on anything special and instead now thinking about making a bunch of stuff,like more endless rape and increase the amount of mon girl on map that has lil amount of them.(wow,lamia,cockrach,and a d-sango?産後?something that get birth out?)

Regarding the marionette,,all the animations are finished but the difficulty adjusting proves to be a bit hard atm. Three mon girl together in a small map is quite a hassle. So he want to set the MC getting captured condition more specifically.

Seems like he is planning to put marionette -> evil bunny -> the wyvern sisters -> probably something here too -> last boss(prob for mansion) in this order. Seems to be located a big door he put it long ago. But it still a long way tho since he still want to make the sea,snow and more areas.

Last edited:

More girls, biomes, Lamias, Coral girls, roaches in turtle necks, an end game, and the possibility of the wyvern sisters making their debut sooner?! Jesus! I got so excited that I type "wyvern" as my user name and tried logging in without realizing it, twice xD They probably won't be too happy to find out about that later... R.I.P. me ;~;

Anywho, with all these insectoid girls being made, I'm guessing we might have some bug oriented area in the works. My theory is it's probably going to be a place you can reach once you've obtained a key item of some sort, the same way you need that square looking item to enter the Mansion area. Seeing they're all insects of some sort, I'd imagine their zone would require you to be small, and I highly doubt an ability would be made just for that purpose. So a key item that (technically) shrinks the MC to enable him to enter/explore their world would make sense. Plus, it wouldn't require a lot of work, seeing all that needs to be done to create that illusion is to make the background environment massive in comparison (grass/plants that are taller than the MC, and possibly a few rocks or pebbles and maybe even a few drops of water for added detail and obstacles). Additionally, if this thing Zell wanted to add in between these lines (or anywhere else) were a spider girl boss

zeroxsaber said:
the wyvern sisters -> probably something here too -> last boss in this order

then making a room for her could just use webs among the plants to indicate her presence. But hey, that's just my theory.

Aside from that, with the sudden shift from obscure to well known mythical and fairy tale creatures alike, I wonder if we'll probably see an alraune. Oh oh, or maybe a busty girl with glasses. I mean come on, we got a roach in a turtleneck but no girl with glasses yet? lol, I would settle if he had just threw some reading glasses on the mud golem and made no other changes... Fellas, I know what type of exclusive content I'm looking forward to :cool:

Lamia
Cockroach (interesting, quite underused)
and D-Sango? I assume it's some water thingie

And 2 cowgirls (that gives 3 in total? Could use some variation imho) and one 69 dolls animations, looks like Puppeteer boss will give us quite a few occasions to get fucked(up).
how do you even fuck a cockroach monster girl?

isnt it because all of the games you have is female lead only and never a male lead?

Last edited:

how do you even fuck a cockroach monster girl?
With your dick.

Gotta Fuck'em All! :cool:

Seems like he is planning to put marionette -> evil bunny -> the wyvern sisters -> probably something here too -> last boss in this order.

Wait, wait, wait! That was only for the Pink Mansion zone, right? If that was really for the whole game, doesn't it kinda disappointing that most of the bosses are the Mansion inhabitants?

Last edited:
Back