What's new

Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Interesting that there are a few monster girls that I don't think we've seen before in the Enty banner. I see a harpy, a she-hulk by the looks of it, and the girl in the black dress at the top right.

If you want to support Zell, direct link to his Enty
Don't forget that Enty does work a bit different that Patreon, also in forms of payment:

not familiar with enty. How does it differ from patreon? and does that mean that he wont make a patreon?

Interesting that there are a few monster girls that I don't think we've seen before in the Enty banner. I see a harpy, a she-hulk by the looks of it, and the girl in the black dress at the top right.

We did, it's his twitter banner since a long time ^^"

:3

habama said:
not familiar with enty. How does it differ from patreon? and does that mean that he wont make a patreon?

I really don't have too much info, the concept itself seems to be the same (monthly payment) but the payments seem to be different. And I don't think he will add a patreon, he once said it's too complicated (because he can't even write an introduction in english) and therefor I guess he sticks to Enty, but who knows ^^

Small update: Zell is already earning up to 244 dollars, this is AMAZING :D
He deserves every donation possible, hope it'll help him and the project

Last edited:

New post related to enty.

The enty has nothing to do the game,nothing will be changed,it will be the usual,updates,new mon girl,new H animation etc

So this was originally intended as a free game, he still feel quite sorry about receiving from those who support him.He will post the mon girls sprite animation etc on it.

Anyone can view(Shark girl,ant girl,forest girl,slime girl non H info can be view normally without paying):
1. Currently existing mon girl all movement sprite and animation(H animation not included)
2. The info on the mon girl regarding has endless rape or not ,capturable etc
3. Official guide about capturing girls(gif included),and as usual for new release update,he wont release the guide till a few days later

100 yen/month course:
1. Current existing mon girl H animation sprite,also included those that didnt make it in to the game(example is the forest girl riding you with her mask on wow)

500 yen/month course:
1. Include new mon girl all sprite animation(H included),even if new update is release,he wont change the condition for those new mon girl(So if I am not wrong ,the new mon girl from now onward will only be available in this course even if you pay 100 and new update release,they wont be add into 100 yen course.I might be wrong though)

He might add some old animation he made in the past as well(the dog girl flash animation),100 yen course can view this as well.

He hope you can just view and support this as " I have fun with this game!" state of mind,and he will be happy(hell yeah I am supporting this!)

Theres also the making of game as well,so the rest will be added slowly,and if theres wish to show some other sprite animation that ppl want,he will be happy to listen

And he will continue to make this game without destroying the free game stance he had since the beginning(so he intended to make it free till the end,our hero...)

Seems like patreon will take a bit more time(new sprite girl utahime歌姫, a mon girl who sings eh?)

Edit: Post update,seems like more than 100 ppl is supporting him now, he is quite happy and thanks everyone for their support.

Last edited:

New post related to enty.
Thanks for a proper translation :)
I'd rather wait for patreon, honestly. But if it will be enty only, oh well - I'll use it.

>forest girl riding you with her mask on
Hah, I think it was an option till 1.04.

So, basically, it will be the free game which have more content than a common paid game, without sacrificing quality to quantity.
Zell is the hero we need but don't deserve :)

Wait, i'm still not sure.

So there will be a cut contents from the free version to the paid version, and this will be permanent or overtime will be updated to the free version?
Or all of those 'course' really means some kind of extra "posts", which contents you're allowed to see differs according to how much you pledged?

Cuz seriously this part:
Anyone can view(Shark girl,ant girl,forest girl,slime girl non H info can be view normally without paying):
1. Currently existing mon girl all movement sprite and animation(H animation not included)
Kinda scares me. Unless you pay, you can't view any H-animation?

Last edited:

Wait, i'm still not sure.

So there will be a cut contents from the free version to the paid version, and this will be permanent or overtime will be updated to the free version?
Or all of those 'course' really means some kind of extra "posts", which contents you're allowed to see differs according to how much you pledged?

Cuz seriously this part:
Kinda scares me. Unless you pay, you can't view any H-animation?

Lol you seems to be misunderstand a bit? The enty has nothing to do with the game at all,the game will be free as always,nothing will change to the game. On the enty,if you support him,you can view the H sprite(register and check his post and you will know what i meant),you can rest your heart easy :D

Lol you seems to be misunderstand a bit? The enty has nothing to do with the game at all,the game will be free as always,nothing will change to the game. On the enty,if you support him,you can view the H sprite(register and check his post and you will know what i meant),you can rest your heart easy :D

Ooooohhhh..!

Okay that settles it, Zell is not a human.

He's an Angel sent by the Goddess of Hentai to this dry world to bless us with an extraordinary Hentai Sprite Monstergirl Game. :cool:

I mean, he freaking felt sorry and apologized for taking the money of people who actually WANT TO GIVE HIM money, simply cuz he want the game to be absolutely free! And it is still absolutely free actually cuz you can still play it without any cut content regardless if you had pledged or not on his Enty! :eek:

Shit, Zell is too good for this world, too pure. (;﹏; )

Last edited:

Ooooohhhh..!

Okay that settles it, Zell is not a human.

He's an Angel sent by the Goddess of Hentai to this dry world to bless us with an extraordinary Hentai Sprite Monstergirl Game. :cool:

I mean, he freaking felt sorry and apologized for taking the money of people who actually WANT TO GIVE HIM money, simply cuz he want the game to be absolutely free! And it is still absolutely free actually cuz you can still play it without any cut content regardless if you had pledged or not on his Enty! :eek:

Shit, Zell is too good for this world, too pure. (;﹏; )

i wish Zell could read this thread...

When I try to make the game fullscreen via pressing F4 it goes super-slow for some reason. Anyone know why?

When I try to make the game fullscreen via pressing F4 it goes super-slow for some reason. Anyone know why?

I think its because Zell is now well beyond what the current game engine is currently capable of.

That's why there's been talk of him considering a different engine.

I think its because Zell is now well beyond what the current game engine is currently capable of.

That's why there's been talk of him considering a different engine.

What engine is he even using?

A new image appeared on the sea urchin girl. Her attack(I think), also her arm movement... It doesn't feel natural at all. Still, cool as fuck.

A new image appeared on the sea urchin girl. Her attack(I think), also her arm movement... It doesn't feel natural at all. Still, cool as fuck.

It probably looks weird/unnatural because of the position of her arms before and after she attacks.

So we are gonna see MC getting impaled in the other way....:p

So we are gonna see MC getting impaled in the other way....:p

It looks like this coralgirl is very fond of reciprocal penetration. :p

After mimicing the movement it doesn't feel as weird. Although it still feels unatural.

It does feel like it's missing one frame, because if you looks closely, she's completely sideways during Full Thorn.

Here some image i cook up to illustrate how i see the extension.
gbCouwo.png
n8gL1HD.gif
vJUFCGC.png

Last edited:
Back