What's new

Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

huh he added a new slime girl sex gif it seems.

wish i could find a hentai game like this so i could just waste my time playing it till zells update came out.

Have you tried Eroico?

seeing that slime girl already got me thinking that we need to get a panel for her like the others who has a second animation.
Though that means that he gonna put another fake wall somewhere in the game probably.

Have you tried Eroico?

ya the one genderbent scene killed a lot hype of it for me to be honest.. but it is a good game (annoying as hell as play tho took forever for me to beat it)

ya the one genderbent scene killed a lot hype of it for me to be honest.. but it is a good game (annoying as hell as play tho took forever for me to beat it)

There's also DHM's Monsters 'N Girls.

That game is quite infuriating and has no gallery though. Still worth a playthrough imho.

There's also Kariyume, Onesyota and Parade buster by excessm.

Last edited:

huh he added a new slime girl sex gif it seems.

Holy damn. Zell really knows how to tease an audience.

Can't wait till the next update comes.

Compared to the other monster girls, slime WAS my least favorite, but now...

Last edited:

There's also DHM's Monsters 'N Girls.

That game is quite infuriating and has no gallery though. Still worth a playthrough imho.

There's also Forest of the Blue Skin or FOBS for short, as well as Kariyume, Onesyota and Parade buster by excessm.

er... ok hold on.

1. monster n girls NEVER again that was hardest monster girl game i ever played i think because god i died so many times to random plants...

2. forest of blue skin my older post was one saying i wish i could find a game just like zells game to keep me busy till he gets a update so thats out.

3. played kairiyume and onesyota wasnt really my cup of tea to be honest... (not a bad game but just to much nonsex and just grinding really) wish their was gallery mode for that to see all the girls fucking him..
and final

4. parade buster dont you need english to understand what to even do in that game?

tho thank you for your time at least for saying them.

(would play mogi but all the damn puzzles piss me off keep dying just trying to get to area before i could even do that puzzle -.- tsk. need to find a full save for that games newest beta)

Last edited:

parade buster dont need english to understand what to even do in that game?

An English translation would certainly be helpful, but all the menu options already have translations built-in to the default game, which is extremely helpful. The combat is fairly self-explanatory, so your main problem will be completing the side missions (which usually have certain conditions to fulfill) and not knowing what the fuck is going on in the story. No luck for the story, sadly (though a half-baked translation does exist for the first couple bits), but for the side missions, look on the ULMF thread for the game; I forget the exact page, but someone listed the objective and conditions for completing every side mission, which is extremely helpful.

I think you should definitely give Parade Buster a chance if you get the opportunity.

EDIT: Oh, and Onesyota and Kariyume do have gallery modes, of sorts; they come with a level creator, where you pick the area to fight, and up to six enemies to fill it with. There are no restrictions with this--you could populate the level with six copies of the final boss, if you wanted to. Parade Buster has a similar system, though this time it's just in-game as opposed to being a separate program.

Last edited:

whats the password to 1.11b? the one poster on the link page didnt work for me

An English translation would certainly be helpful, but all the menu options already have translations built-in to the default game, which is extremely helpful. The combat is fairly self-explanatory, so your main problem will be completing the side missions (which usually have certain conditions to fulfill) and not knowing what the fuck is going on in the story. No luck for the story, sadly (though a half-baked translation does exist for the first couple bits), but for the side missions, look on the ULMF thread for the game; I forget the exact page, but someone listed the objective and conditions for completing every side mission, which is extremely helpful.

I think you should definitely give Parade Buster a chance if you get the opportunity.

EDIT: Oh, and Onesyota and Kariyume do have gallery modes, of sorts; they come with a level creator, where you pick the area to fight, and up to six enemies to fill it with. There are no restrictions with this--you could populate the level with six copies of the final boss, if you wanted to. Parade Buster has a similar system, though this time it's just in-game as opposed to being a separate program.

huh good to know then i will try it out and thanks for that onesyota and kariyume info i guess its been long time since i played them anyway. thank you for the info.

FINALLY! An Update on the upcoming update. According to Google Translate. I think its safe to assume "20th July"

picture.php

:D:D:D

FINALLY! An Update on the upcoming update. According to Google Translate. I think its safe to assume "20th July"

:D:D:D

Commence the hunt... ONCE MORE!!!
I don't know why, but for some reason, I never feel tired of replaying everything when a new version of this game is coming out, but I could never just restart the same version at all.

a bit offtopic:
dont know whats wrong with my google chrome now, but since i installed windows completly new, the auto translation isnt working anymore for japanese text. what i mean, the chrome is offering me to translate it, but when i go into settings and change it to "laways translate" it translates nothing. now i had to get an addon for translation and it only translates jap text when i click it. anyone know why thats happening? why google chrome isnt translating jap text anymore

a bit offtopic:
dont know whats wrong with my google chrome now, but since i installed windows completly new, the auto translation isnt working anymore for japanese text. what i mean, the chrome is offering me to translate it, but when i go into settings and change it to "laways translate" it translates nothing. now i had to get an addon for translation and it only translates jap text when i click it. anyone know why thats happening? why google chrome isnt translating jap text anymore

Check which language is it translating to, mine one day suddenly changed to my own, and it was horrible/not working. then after some googleing i found how to change it back and its ok now

Check which language is it translating to, mine one day suddenly changed to my own, and it was horrible/not working. then after some googleing i found how to change it back and its ok now

i tried 2 different languages, before the new windows installation i used "translate to english" and it worked flaless (well i dont mean the translation itself :D ) after it i first tried english as before and my own language too, but nothing translated it. the problem is, i dont get a single word translated, even when it says it is translated, the little pop up window that apears in the top right cornor, it stays all in japanese

ib.gif

I thought those were just pictures, but then I found out they were gifs!!!! I can't wait for that blue bunny slot machine room.
From the looks of it, it seems to spawn enemies into the room depending on what you get on the slot machine. GAAAHHHH I can't wait!!!

Last edited:

20th is the special day.
cant wait for those updates to come.

Back