What's new

Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

Get on the hype train! Damn am I excited for the blue bunny slot and ass room!

I can't wait for all that new content! Zell never fails to impress :D

Am I the only one who's really looking forward to the cockroach girl the most?

Ass room is gonna make me explode. Sadly mousegirl won't be included in this update.

well I guess this is what happens when I don't pay attention, looks like I missed a lot and a new update is almost here!

I'm actually jealous of you, so much stuff unspoiled...

Sadly mousegirl won't be included in this update.

iu

Only thing that triggering me is that wall mounted asses but it seem that this won't be included in a next update.... shame.
I'm crazy for a cum dumpster and I hate getting cock teased for about a month...

I got excited when I saw the ass room, too - it looks like the MegaMan boss refight rooms, except with, you know, asses instead of Robot Masters. I wonder if the appearance is strictly where the similarities end, or if it's going to serve any kind of similar function.

Last edited:

Only thing that triggering me is that wall mounted asses but it seem that this won't be included in a next update.... shame.
I'm crazy for a cum dumpster and I hate getting cock teased for about a month...

Did I miss something here? How do you know that the ass wall isn't going to be in the next update?

Did I miss something here? How do you know that the ass wall isn't going to be in the next update?

, it doesn't say anything about the ass room being included in the planned update on the 20th.

Google translating his latest post, it doesn't say anything about the ass room being included in the planned update on the 20th.

That is true....but then that would also mean the slot machine room isn't going to be added in this update.

NOOOOOOOOOO T_T .... I was looking forward to that room :(

, it doesn't say anything about the ass room being included in the planned update on the 20th.

That is true....but then that would also mean the slot machine room isn't going to be added in this update.

NOOOOOOOOOO T_T .... I was looking forward to that room :(

I won't give up hope yet!
He can't tease us with those pictures that we see! Especially that Ass room
I thought that if those pictures that we see in that post is in there then that means that its in the next update but now that you said it it might be true but i will still....lets not give up hope yet.
at least i won't....

Does anyone know with what platform this game is played?

I was too until I saw the new slime animation.

Holy shi*..

Cockroach girl has taken second place on my list.

the game NEEDED a better more bouncy slime animation imo, Thank you very much for the info!

I would rather believe the evil bunny and the ass room are included in the next update since he show us those gif in post,and thats probably located in the next new location aka the witch mansion floor 2,keep on believing!

Back