What's new

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game "Forest of the Blue Skin"

I hope the cow girl gets a panel at some point. The handjob tit suck is all good, but she needs to get fucked somehow.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope the cow girl gets a panel at some point. The handjob tit suck is all good, but she needs to get fucked somehow.
sure zell will add something in the spa area, aslo most likely to be titfuck.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm, did Zell just updated his blog with a new gif animation? I don't remember anyone mentioned it before, so I'll just leave it here:

Is there a way to play fob1.13b on a tablet/android?
Unless you want to use some x86 32-bit OS's emulator on Android...
However, here's an interesting fact about game engine Zell is using for FOBS (Action/Indie Game Maker) : As far as I know, there's a possibility to port IG-based games to Xbox360. Flash port is also possible and it seems Zell used it until Ver. 1.03.
Too bad this engine is full of bugs and non-supported.

Last edited:

sgtpugsly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, did Zell just updated his blog with a new gif animation?
Could had sworn ive never seen that post WITHOUT that one gif and never thought to mention it, so it probably was always there, or was edited in very quickly after the post was actually created.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

with .13 my game started to run very slow when entering full screen
but when im in window mode the game runs with normal speed.
anyone else having such an issue?

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with .13 my game started to run very slow when entering full screen
but when im in window mode the game runs with normal speed.
Yup, same thing here on Windows 10, I have yet to get any leads on how to fix the issue.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yup, same thing here on Windows 10, I have yet to get any leads on how to fix the issue.
now i have to play with windows screen magnifier thingy to get a semi full screen, but thats not the same tho

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Never had such an issue, but I'm using windows 7 and my system specs are far beyond recommended ones.
The only thing I noticed in ver. 1.13 is Zell made a black sprite appear on every screen transition (after using portals). I think y'all remember that lag after transitions in previous version? Well, he tried to hide it with this black sprite. Pretty sure I can remove this sprite and it will be like a 1.12 in that aspect.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Windows 10 does some weird window/desktop management compared to other OSes. Try playing around with some compatibility options:
right click --> properties --> compatibility -->
try different compatibility modes, disabling fullscreen optimizations, and run it as administrator for good measure.
Could also be some memory hookers/injectors interfering with frame rendering. Try quitting or turning off anything that could have an overlay or have anything to do with system monitoring, e.g. fraps, rivatuner, etc.
Fullscreen mode with multiple monitors can also have weird effects if the dev hasn't optimized the game to prevent pixel clipping into the other monitor.
There's thousands of things it could possibly be, unfortunately.

You could also try using something like as a workaround to screen magnification.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You could also try using something like as a workaround to screen magnification.
It doesn't work with FOBS, unforunately. Game renders at 640x480 only. By the way, in 'full screen' mode image doesn't even have a correct aspect ratio (stretched), it's also blurrier compared to window mode.

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble with version 1.13b, I can't even open it. Whenever I open the game I get an error message stating this:

Sound initialization failed.
(DirectSound creation error.)

After that the game will crash. I also tried running the game with the recommended emulator, but that doesn't work. All the files seem to have the correct Japanese characters. Has anyone else experienced this error, and how did you solve it? I've never encountered this problem before.

EDIT: I'm sorry about any confusion I may have caused. I just moved to a new place today and upon setting up my computer I setup my speaker system incorrectly, which is what caused the error message to appear. After fixing my blunder with the speaker setup and making sure everything was hooked up right the game works perfectly.

To anyone having a similar problem: Make sure all the wires related to whatever sound setup you have with your computer is plugged in and wired correctly, and that will solve this issue.

Last edited:

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
New post with another popularity vote and a mention of another programmer named Imakufusa Dojo and a new game according to google translate.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh cool, not a new game but he has decided to start proper development on it. From a loose translation it looks like it won't be free because he's getting the programmer to help him with it. But should be good, looking forward to it.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Welcome back everybody x3

New post with another popularity vote and a mention of another programmer named Imakufusa Dojo and a new game according to google translate.
That's actually an old game which he posted once some long time ago ^^
Glad to see that it starts to get progress though!~

Btw, to see signatures on this forum again, you just have to activate "show signatures" in your user account settings ^^
update destroyed all the links + spoiler box, ugh >>

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
So based on those numbers, it's fair to say the Rock Golem is the least liked girl in the game?