What's new

Here's hoping for playboy bunny showgirl intercourse.

The Puppetmaster is a great choice, and i think the cat burgler is fine, i didn't really get the whole 'sock' thing before. The bench wolf girl is a bit puzzling.

There isn't much special about the cat burgler besides the fact that she locks you down and has her way with you, i think people are voting for something similar to rather than the character itself.

There isn't much special about the cat burgler besides the fact that she locks you down and has her way with you, i think people are voting for something similar to rather than the character itself.

Here's the survey results:

The last question was for people to write their reason for choosing their fav characters. You can find responses in both japanese and english.

If you ctrl+f キャットシーフ (cat thief) you'll find that people genuinely like her, and want more animation for her.

Same goes for many other characters.

Fair enought if its mixed, we got muscle girls ( AUSTRALIAN MOUSE BROTHER !!) with some loli and a vore....

I would do the same, since loli on shota is not my preference, but I've been following this game since it was a tech demo and I wish to keep doing so.

I expect it to be a temporary thing anyways. I've also been following this game since forever and don't like some of the enemies, but the great thing about this game is it hits so many fetishes that there will likely be something for everyone.

Zell posted a new picture in his blog.

PS: don't know how to upload images like before.

he changed the imagge in the last post, introducing a new girl with some "peculiar" mechanic (?)

On twitter he posted animation with new girl taking control of main character.

that slime bunny thing taking over his body.... im not even sure what you call that since half of the body is still his.....creepy as fuck tho i will say

that slime bunny thing taking over his body.... im not even sure what you call that since half of the body is still his.....creepy as fuck tho i will say

the whole scene bring me memories of dark souls 1 sewer with those slimes failing into you....

Well could be she just forcing his movement and no taking "control" at all, even more when she its suffocating MC.

On twitter he posted animation with new girl taking control of main character.

Well, I guess it's my new favourite animation in the game... and he just teased it.
God bless Zell.

I'm a little behind on this game, what exactly do the panels do?

I'm a little behind on this game, what exactly do the panels do?

They show different H scenes when you go back to your gallery. There will be two monsters there (if you captured the monster girl in question alongside getting the panel), and one will have a different animation. You don't have to normally have the girl for the panel variant to show up, either.

Last edited:
Back