What's new

sgtpugsly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just found a file thats like a mini game, it has the red dragon thing, i dont know if its new or not but it seems to give out how the dragon plays. Id upload it, but i cant upload .swfs.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
on his twitter he said he's thinking about putting in a snowy montain, i hope he does

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
No. Don't forget he became quite busy when November started. Or was it October? Doesn't really matter, he still doesn't have that much time as before.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
We can probably expect some sort of Yuki-Onna or maybe some Yeti-monster what with the snow area. It would be fitting as previously stated if the next version was released around christmas or new year.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
it would be cool if he put some monsters from celtic or north europe mythology

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just brainstorming.... maybe a Shiva-type enemy. By that I mean the REAL Shiva with 6 arms, I think? Maybe also some sort of literal Ice Queen with a tsundre personality. Also, hoping for more actual sex grabs and less "frozen" grabs. Being turned into a block of ice is generally something I don't consider to be sexy.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, some monster could freeze the protag by the feet and then have her way with him, or catch him in an ice prison/casket so he can't run away.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Its been so long since I've been here and now i think 7 pages was made. I've been reading a lot and i thought there was a new update but i think i'm wrong. Is there one or will there be one later. google translate sucks for me.

sgtpugsly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its been so long since I've been here and now i think 7 pages was made. I've been reading a lot and i thought there was a new update but i think i'm wrong. Is there one or will there be one later. google translate sucks for me.
Latest update was v1.13b, black wolf panel and all that, and there seems to be a new update in the works. not out yet, and no confirmed release date either.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
New monster gif just uploaded. Looks like some frost dragon with a tail. I'd guess It's hiding in snow and then ambushing the player as he steps on them. Kind of like those "white hunters"

Last edited:

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another Twitter update, revealing more of the animation with the mind control bunny things.