What's new

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm glad to see more tailpussy on the way, I sure hope one of them gets an endless rape or game over screen, because they're just perfect enemies for milking....

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm glad to see more tailpussy on the way, I sure hope one of them gets an endless rape or game over screen, because they're just perfect enemies for milking....
YEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhh another of the reason i love zell, tailspus its so rare (at least in my findings) also to be always succubus related.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TBH I want more game over screens and infinite animations more than anything. I'm super excited to see what he does with the new monsters in the new area, but a man can dream, can't he?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
TBH I want more game over screens and infinite animations more than anything. I'm super excited to see what he does with the new monsters in the new area, but a man can dream, can't he?
im sure those are tied to the votation and his "patreon" stuff and its too early to show off some of these.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I concur with the game over and infinite animations. However, I think there may be some hope for people who like characters that don't score too high in the polls - the Hungry Oni was scraping pretty close to the bottom in the first poll, but in the recent update she suddenly got game over and infinite animations. I'm hoping to see some of the more imposing/boss type enemies get these animations, such as the gargoyle, marionetter, evil bunny... The girls who ought to have plans for MC after their elaborate plans work. And keep in mind that someone noticed a little while ago that there were capture sprites for the water tiger that weren't there before... Hopefully she's capturable in the next update, with her internal view sprites in a game over screen or the gallery.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I concur with the game over and infinite animations. However, I think there may be some hope for people who like characters that don't score too high in the polls - the Hungry Oni was scraping pretty close to the bottom in the first poll, but in the recent update she suddenly got game over and infinite animations. I'm hoping to see some of the more imposing/boss type enemies get these animations, such as the gargoyle, marionetter, evil bunny... The girls who ought to have plans for MC after their elaborate plans work. And keep in mind that someone noticed a little while ago that there were capture sprites for the water tiger that weren't there before... Hopefully she's capturable in the next update, with her internal view sprites in a game over screen or the gallery.
Hungry Oni is one of my favorites.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
A new twitter post was released a couple of hours ago with a link to Zell's page on what appears to be a tumblr-like site. It contains drafts and animations for things not yet implemented in the game.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He's retweeting lots of arts for his game, I'm glad people create those as it should boost his motivation.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
he posted a new tweet about breaking the game or something and now it takes like 3 mins to start up, i think the game engine is going to implode

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
he posted a new tweet about breaking the game or something and now it takes like 3 mins to start up, i think the game engine is going to implode
I take break up the game as creating a new client for a new section of the game, right now it is reading too many assets at startup and causing it to lag/take forever to load.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If he has to move the game to an entirely new engine or client, that's probably going to be a pretty massive undertaking. Let's hope if/when the transition is made it is relatively painless.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
New animation posted on his blog. The new monster is officially named "Mind Jacker" (Google translate so take it with a pinch of salt).