What's new

LurkingLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am glad that he's putting more animation for the evil bunny. Was a little disappointing that she gave you a foot job.
Now hopefully he also does the same with the brown rabbit. Got no problems with foot jobs i just want every monster girl to have a vaginal/anal scene. Even if you got to look for them panels.
Same. Boob jobs are fine, but I really prefer actually fucking. And foot jobs are just really really meh to me....

still waiting on the lamia and alraune mons so I can get wrapped up in that ;)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Same. Boob jobs are fine, but I really prefer actually fucking. And foot jobs are just really really meh to me....

still waiting on the lamia and alraune mons so I can get wrapped up in that ;)
meanwhile more buttjobs and buttfun in general would be good too, the wizard kitty isnt enought!

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
guys, i tried to make contact with zell asking for the new release and he replied with this
"申し訳ありませんが未定です。" what does it mean?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
guys, i tried to make contact with zell asking for the new release and he replied with this
It means "Sorry, It's undecided". Or something like that. Google translates it as "I'm sorry but undecided".

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just pulling up google translator, I get this
"申し訳ありませんが未定です。" - "I'm sorry but undecided"
Is it accurate? I don't know but for the most part it makes sense and I'll just continue to patiently wait for his next patch.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oh, thanks.
so the new version isn't coming out any time soon uh.
i hope it's gonna be another big update.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh, thanks.
so the new version isn't coming out any time soon uh.
i hope it's gonna be another big update.
since zell need to change to a totally new "engine" becouse the current one its going to explode in any second for the amount of stuff, it will take a long time.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
since zell need to change to a totally new "engine" becouse the current one its going to explode in any second for the amount of stuff, it will take a long time.
Wait - did he say it's taking a while because he's redoing it on an new engine? Or are you just saying it's taking a while because his current engine is struggling with his additions?

sgtpugsly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems y'all are forgetting about zells pawoo, he already teased that and 3 other monsters on it.

Turns out thats fanart, zell said so in a reply to a tweet. 'This is not my monster girl. It is a fan art of another person's monster girl.' shame.

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been a while since I've been here. Need to stay on top this man Pawoo as well as his twitter till he can get that engine situation down (Even after I'll still be on top of that stuff lol)

nivek333

Reputation score
Oh god I hope he uses those girls in a future update, doesn´t even have to be the next one.
The ones at the ends might be a bit too simplistic but the middle ones have enough uniqueness to fit into the game.
Fingers crossed! ^^

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure that's all fanart that won't be making it into the game.
I checked the replies by Zell made regarding the picture and it is indeed fan art. with the machine translation being "It does not enter. It is fan art to other producers."

So...

Glad to know Zell has quite an active fanbase outside this forum though.

Peasant

Reputation score
if they keep doing them, it may lead to mods to the basegame eventualy, so dont fall into despair, there is still a chance