What's new

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It looks like on Twitter he's talking about implementing a feature to automatically ejaculate when in a grab, using the mouse girl as an example, seemingly for difficult or impossible to escape grabs. That'll be really helpful for a few enemies if you do get caught, I would imagine.
You just have to be careful not to hit it by accident. That might end poorly.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It looks like on Twitter he's talking about implementing a feature to automatically ejaculate when in a grab, using the mouse girl as an example, seemingly for difficult or impossible to escape grabs. That'll be really helpful for a few enemies if you do get caught, I would imagine.
You just have to be careful not to hit it by accident. That might end poorly.
Except you also pay more hp to use the feature...

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Twitter got updated with two girls attack animations. Circus girl/ Edward scissorhand and devil/succubus lying on dark blob.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"In order to secure gadgets, we will erase some attacks such as blowing off slime next time."
-What Zell's latest tweet translated very roughly to.
Anyone have a more accurate translation? Is he removing animations such as pink slime's infinite rape scene to make room for new stuff? It seems like an odd thing to do, assuming my interpretation is worth dick.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is he removing animations such as pink slime's infinite rape scene to make room for new stuff? It seems like an odd thing to do, assuming my interpretation is worth dick.
I doubt it since the performance/size should not be an issue with those type of graphics (I believe). Probably a programming conflict?

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
does someone have a save of the latest version? someone used to run a sig with a link but have a hard time getting used to the new forum

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oi guys, version 1.13c just went live!

Get it here:

No idea what changed, but since it's not even a numerical increase, it's most likely just some minor bugfixes or stuff like that. Either way, I'm delving back in!

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He added the possibility to give up when raped, bug and image fixes and evil bunny's panel.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, after going throught the whole game (and hopefully not having missed anything), here's what I found overall:

- slight changes to some map layouts (like the white hunter area now having a back area where the bench girl can be found)
- mouse girl seems to move somewhat faster now, making it harder to evade her
- harpies attack much more often now - or I was just lucky this time (last version, they wouldn't use the headbutt for almost half an hour on my end)
- darky bunny girl now has a secret panel (as AlexMy700x pointed out above)
- when getting grabbed, you can now press [w] to immediately fill the cum gauge (also pointed out by AlexMy700x above)
- Certain boss panels - namely, dark bunny, lizard, and wolf - now have different gallery functions. Instead of having two sprites on the gallery map, they all switch between their two possible animations by pressing up while standing at the panel before them (at first, I thought the game didn't register my catches)

Is that stuff worth getting excited about? Maybe not, but I'll take any excuse to play through this game again.

zer_0

Demon Girl
Reputation score
has anyone found the evil bunny pannel? i can't find it for the love of god.

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah its in the red haunted house area. Its in the room with the 3 ghost/pumpkin girls far right side of the room. Double jump up top to get it.

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ayy, new update. Small, but I'm happy to see something new in the game. Gonna spend my time trying to find my way to evil bunny panel lol

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Okay, after going throught the whole game (and hopefully not having missed anything), here's what I found overall:

- slight changes to some map layouts (like the white hunter area now having a back area where the bench girl can be found)
- mouse girl seems to move somewhat faster now, making it harder to evade her
- harpies attack much more often now - or I was just lucky this time (last version, they wouldn't use the headbutt for almost half an hour on my end)
- darky bunny girl now has a secret panel (as AlexMy700x pointed out above)
- when getting grabbed, you can now press [w] to immediately fill the cum gauge (also pointed out by AlexMy700x above)
- Certain boss panels - namely, dark bunny, lizard, and wolf - now have different gallery functions. Instead of having two sprites on the gallery map, they all switch between their two possible animations by pressing up while standing at the panel before them (at first, I thought the game didn't register my catches)

Is that stuff worth getting excited about? Maybe not, but I'll take any excuse to play through this game again.
...Uhh pressing W has always been a feature. Are you just finding out about this?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
No, thats OUTSIDE of the animation, maybe if you looked at his twitter a little bit ago -
Hmm I remember being able to do that during the animation before this update. But I probably remember an older version where he didn't tweak the W button function.

TheFierceDeity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks to me like the "giving up" feature is only available on certain girls. It'll show you some text above your abilities if you can. It's possible with the ant, blue slime, forest dweller, yamabiko, press trap, and mouse girl. I've not seen any others. The little quick-cumming animation doesn't seem to be possible in the gallery.
Speaking of the gallery, rest in peace the cloning bug you used to be able to do in a couple of them. Guess I can't fuck everything in the forest gallery at once anymore.

Last edited: