What's new

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, while I'm at it, I'll provide the "catching" method for all new monsters below. By the way, I'd suggest you give it an earnest shot yourselves. Most of them are pretty easy this time around!

• Owl: You find these on the way to the new area, volcano. Go to the forest area with the bunnies and makey your way to the top right end of the map. There's a new transporter here, which leads you to their abode and the subsequent volcano.
    To catch one, defeat all three. If you look out for leaves falling down, you can make out their location and avoid getting pounced. After you knocked them out, go the the right, past the entry door to the volcano and double jump up at the arrow. You'll end up inside the trees and can simply collect a sleeping owl girl here.
  • Cockatrice: go from the first volcano save point to the left and take the transporter. Simple enough.
    Equip the Kitsune skill (rock transformation), then attack the cockatrice girl. She will try to petrify you, and the Kitsune skill is the most reliable way to avoid the heavy damage. You can anticipate the petrification gaze by a brief charge animation. Once you've dealt enough damage to her, she will enter a much longer charge phase. Get behind her and wait for the first gaze to go out, then immediately transform to avoid the ensuing flurry of gaze attacks. After this, she'll end up exhausted and ready for capture.
  • Lava Golem (?): Their lair is past the cockatrice, so basically impossible to miss.
    Capturing these is really easy. Just hit one to enrage her, then cum on her. The steam from her horns will be blocked and blow up in her face. Done.
  • Grapple Bug: In the Lava Golem room, defeat both of them to open a hole in the ceiling where the differently colored ground stands out upward. You can double jump up there and then go left to find the Grapple Bug nest.
    To claim one, spray her with cum, then hit her. She will retract into her hole and peek up after a second. Shoot semen on her again and she'll surrender.
  • Salamander: When you reach the second save point in the volcano, past the grapple bugs, drop down one of the holes to end up in a boss fight against Salamader.
    Just defeat her. When she has a heart bubble, get some distance or double jump to evade her grapple. Other than that, very straightforward.
  • Oni Priestess: To the far left of the second save point, you can enter the upper section of the Centaur Girl room. Take the transporter before the drop and smack an apple down the drop to the centaur girl. Now she'll help you through the lust fog room. Past there are two transporters. The right one takes you to a dark room with a purple flame. Touch it to initiate this puzzle boss.
    The oni priestess will present you with several enemies, and you need to guess how many show up in their respective location. The monsters show are always the same, so the answers are always 1, 3, 3, 3, 4,7, and 1. After passing the quiz, her powers go haywire and blow her up. Time to collect her!
  • Centaur Girl: Right after defeating the oni priestess, go through the door to the right. You can find the centaur girl here, having eaten some aphrodisiac fruit.
    Birefly masturbate in fron of her, and she'll offer herself up to you. After tending to her "needs", simply collect her.
you can get it at the area of the grapple bug. remember the moving block?go to the left instead of right quickly then jump.
Ohhhh, clever! Thanks, man!

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
4 updated versions?
Burukin Forest A_ver1.19
Burukisukino Forest B_ver1.02
FOBS_A_ver1.19
FOBS_B_ver1.02
which one is the correct one? xD
are the first ones just in english and the last 2 in jap?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
4 updated versions?
Burukin Forest A_ver1.19
Burukisukino Forest B_ver1.02
FOBS_A_ver1.19
FOBS_B_ver1.02
which one is the correct one? xD
are the first ones just in english and the last 2 in jap?
I'm assuming you're using an auto translator because I saw no files with the name "Burukin Forest." So that probably means those are the JP versions.

Also, and this goes for anyone here, the "A" version is before he had to split the game due to the limitations of the engine, and the "B" version is the new content.

(I might have the two versions backwards but whatever, it's either one or the other.)

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not Sure, but I think my copy is bugged up... I cant open the door in the room with the slime dolls (even after trying literally everything on the pink panel).

Also, where in the hell is this freaking apple??? I cant seem to make any headway in the volcano, and the barely out of reach platforms are driving me insane.

EDIT: Nevermind about the volcano. you have to kill the 2 Golems to progress.... Damn me for playing pacifist!

Last edited:

Kamil118

Lurker
Reputation score
For the A changes:

Kappa and Yamabiko added to the combat recolelction

Some shenanigans with warp stone

You need to hold W for 0.3s to activate instant-death

so nothing important

Also, you don't need centaur to get through pheromone room. You can rush it with elf powerup (doubt that's intended tho)

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Not Sure, but I think my copy is bugged up... I cant open the door in the room with the slime dolls (even after trying literally everything on the pink panel).

Also, where in the hell is this freaking apple??? I cant seem to make any headway in the volcano, and the barely out of reach platforms are driving me insane.
Go left and go past the cockatrice.
Then defeat the two mud golemn things.

That unlocks a path upward though it's really hard to see.

It's basically directly under the falling on the left side of the room. Double jump up through the ground to get past.

That upper area leads you to more areas, and if you explore a tiny bit you'll find the apples.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In my own opinion i think this update was rather tame compared to all of his previous updates i get that he's busy with other stuff.
But come on most of the animations was rather lacklusting I like Zell as an game designer but i really think he gotta get on work on what's happening in his real life.
Rather than this game before deciding to work for another update for this game i'm simply starting to feel that his ideas of new monster girls and animations are getting a bit lazy.

His art design has improved greatly though so that's great.
I'm still looking forward to seeing other updates from this game again but i'm considering dropping it if it doesn't turn out to be interesting in his further updates.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there a walk through somewhere in this thread not on how to capture thats on the first page im in a room with lots of alraune that dont attack you unless you attack them first want to get the switch thats at the end of that room

sh2rval

Reputation score
In my own opinion i think this update was rather tame compared to all of his previous updates i get that he's busy with other stuff.
But come on most of the animations was rather lacklusting I like Zell as an game designer but i really think he gotta get on work on what's happening in his real life.
Rather than this game before deciding to work for another update for this game i'm simply starting to feel that his ideas of new monster girls and animations are getting a bit lazy.

His art design has improved greatly though so that's great.
I'm still looking forward to seeing other updates from this game again but i'm considering dropping it if it doesn't turn out to be interesting in his further updates.
Completely disagree. Amazing update. Centaur content is very inspired and fresh. Quiz oni room is masterpice: nice humor, great music, amazing animations. Couldn't be happier with animations, centaur is my new fav.
On a side note: bro, i'm not that picky, but your punctuation makes your post hard to read.

Last edited:

sh2rval

Reputation score
Dudes, what happened to bench wolf alternative animation? Didn't see it in a while. Also what happened to those no dmg rooms on a right side of gallery section? Didn't those feature alternative animations as well before?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dudes, what happened to bench wolf alternative animation? Didn't see it in a while. Also what happened to those no dmg rooms on a right side of gallery section? Didn't those feature alternative animations as well before?
Seems like you missed it. You can collect the second animation in the mansion, after activating the switch past the bat girl boss. As for the battle rooms, I think the animations are chosen at random if the monster has a second animation that doesn't follow a specific prerequisite (like Slime or Bunny).

how do i wake up the centaur?
Good ol' @Aesthetic answered that a bit further up:
Go left and go past the cockatrice.
Then defeat the two mud golemn things.

That unlocks a path upward though it's really hard to see.

It's basically directly under the falling on the left side of the room. Double jump up through the ground to get past.

That upper area leads you to more areas, and if you explore a tiny bit you'll find the apples.
If you do all that, just smack an apple down the drop to the centaur girl and feed it to her.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Are we talking about Fobs A Ver? Don't those get unlocked after you capture all the monsters?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are we talking about Fobs A Ver? Don't those get unlocked after you capture all the monsters?
I think it used to be that you needed to get a footjob from bench wolf at every location to get her to begin with, but as far as I can recall, the second animation was always hidden in the red mansion.