What's new

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you mean the Flame Oni boss instead of the Copy Doll?
Oh yeah, I'm an idiot. Copy doll only got the boring panel...
Which we're getting more of, or so says the blog! Panels, that is, not boring ones, hopefully...

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Well I don't know about kinkshaming but is it really so surprising for people to show aversion to the fetish and politely decline any inclusion of such content in the future? Not that the fans have any control over what Zell decides to draw in the end anyway.
It's definitely not uncommon for people to kinkshame in general, but especially vore. Ever been on F95? Holy shit. As for your (most likely rhetorical) question... kind of? FOBS has had vore in it for a long time now, and Zell obviously doesn't mind including it. For people to be against its inclusion when it pops up so very rarely in this game is pretty silly to me. It's really damn easy to avoid specific enemies in this game, vore stuff included, so just avoid those enemies rather than ask for it to not be included at all. You don't see me crying over the occasional slime and tentacle content in other games or this one, so why should others cry about there being six monsters with vore, out of 92 monsters?

Last edited:

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Snow Bunnies in the Snow Mountain area seem to be glitched for me in the newest version. Their animation when they catch you is bugged beyond belief, floating in mid-air with the top half of it cut off. Anyone else experiencing this?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The Snow Bunnies in the Snow Mountain area seem to be glitched for me in the newest version. Their animation when they catch you is bugged beyond belief, floating in mid-air with the top half of it cut off. Anyone else experiencing this?
Yep, happens for me as well. Even happens in the gallery after you've caught them.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That topic aside, Flame Oni (and not copy doll) is literally the best monster in the game 🤤
The music, the setup, the trap, the magic, MC's face, GRINDING, the cum string, the game over, everything is perfect, what the fuck.
I just wish there was a second bullshit round in there, like asking how many blue slimes there were in the starting area. Having to heavily think while a cute chick is grinding on your enchanted dick must be difficult 🤔
Honestly, I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite this update.

Flame salamander boss lady is REALLY good, both an interesting boss battle and great animations. Just wish she had an endless rape instead of jumping off you and then eventually hopping back on after losing.

The cockatrice both has infinite rape on game over + just a disgustingly hot animation, blew me away when I first saw it. Might actually be my favorite of the update. Not sure.

The magic demon girl or w/e, from the direction puzzle, I THINK that's the one you're talking about, has a really nice grind and I REALLY like the sex animation itself, plus the relentless cumming is super fucking nice and it fits nicely into the minigame itself of having to 'win' before she just drains you dry.

Think this is easily my favorite update in a long time.

Seapriap

Reputation score
Since the new game has neither a name nor much info at all it might be inconvenient to start a new thread, so let's drop this here:

(edit: I'm stupid as hell, the name is in the second line of the post in flaming red letters. The new game is called Shiro no Yakata/The Castle of the Noblewoman (I guess it's a noblewoman and not a nobleman since it's ... well, that kind of a game).)

Zell stated that he works on a horror game. Main goal is to escape the building. Apart from the pictures found in that's basically all. No information on when it may release nor the content. Only that a demo will probably be available on DLSite - the game itself will be there once it's complete.

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Zell stated that he works on a horror game.
Zell sure likes his haunted mansions. The small sprites make it look kind of androgynous, but is it then confirmed that the protagonist/player character will be female in the new game? Considering the enemies shown in the four images, that would the game's focus be on yuri instead.

Also, is the image below that new? Looks like a new ranch/farm-like area to me, showing off a whopping five new monster girls!

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Zell sure likes his haunted mansions. The small sprites make it look kind of androgynous, but is it then confirmed that the protagonist/player character will be female in the new game? Considering the enemies shown in the four images, that would the game's focus be on yuri instead.

Also, is the image below that new? Looks like a new ranch/farm-like area to me, showing off a whopping five new monster girls!
And the girls in the ranch/farm ish area all have pretty dang cute designs! I loved last update and this one looks to be on track for another fantastic expansion too.

Seapriap

Reputation score
The small sprites make it look kind of androgynous, but is it then confirmed that the protagonist/player character will be female in the new game?
主人公は黒髪の男の子です
It says the protagonist is a black haired boy (even though he has brown hair in the images but pffh, maybe I just can't tell the difference between black and brown).

Yes, the new girls are part of a map called Ranch.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That teaser gets me giddy - but so does the prospect of a horror game from zell! His shadow monster event in FOBS Side B already has a really eerie vibe, so I can imagine him setting up a game entirely centered around creepy rape monsters becoming pretty good.
It's also secretly a genius combination: you get freaked out, and then you can rub the stress off to a GoR!

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Well, it kind of makes sense he'd do a game like that. Zell's done a few monstrous monster girls in FOBS before. They're still pretty hot and have great scenes and thankfully aren't ugly or gross.

I'm sure it'll be pretty good stuff, but depending how different the engine's gonna be for this new game, we may be waiting quite a long time before we get a version to play with.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Well, it kind of makes sense he'd do a game like that. Zell's done a few monstrous monster girls in FOBS before. They're still pretty hot and have great scenes and thankfully aren't ugly or gross.

I'm sure it'll be pretty good stuff, but depending how different the engine's gonna be for this new game, we may be waiting quite a long time before we get a version to play with.
It's definitely still gonna be 2d fighter maker. He's too used to working in it and other programs have bad documentation. I don't think his work relationship with Ansala is going well so I doubt he'll move to Unity.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Surprised no one has mentioned that one of the Ranch girls seems to be a tanuki. And looking at that bulge, I wonder just how Zell is going to implement her. Can't wait to give her a good prostrate pounding.

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Surprised no one has mentioned that one of the Ranch girls seems to be a tanuki. And looking at that bulge, I wonder just how Zell is going to implement her. Can't wait to give her a good prostrate pounding.
..bulge? You mean the loincloth that is almost the same color as her skin?
I don't think zell is really doing any traps in this, and if the women have any male genitalia, it'll be in the gender change area most likely... but maybe in the future, he'll jump on that train too.

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
And looking at that bulge, I wonder just how Zell is going to implement her. Can't wait to give her a good prostrate pounding.
The darkest timeline.

Also didn't Zell state that he wanted to expand on the older girls in the next update? Why is he working on a new area again?? Where's panels and gameovers for boss girls?