What's new

To each their own.

In other news, it seems in Zells newest Twitter post that not only with the main char of the horror game be subject to naughty times, but his friends/random heroes as well! So you can possibly either save them, or end up like them.

I'd be down for a (very optional) trans tanuki gal that gives our poor protag a good pounding. Sometimes you gotta mix it up a little, let the boy bottom for more than a single monster panel (cuz honestly the kappa alt anim. is really hot)

I'd be down for a (very optional) trans tanuki gal that gives our poor protag a good pounding. Sometimes you gotta mix it up a little, let the boy bottom for more than a single monster panel (cuz honestly the kappa alt anim. is really hot)
Can't help but think it's a waste of a monster. We already get vore monsters that do less than nothing for me, so if he added a herm that's more content that I wouldn't be able to enjoy. That's just how I feel personally though. I'd like to enjoy as much of the game as possible.

Can't help but think it's a waste of a monster. We already get vore monsters that do less than nothing for me, so if he added a herm that's more content that I wouldn't be able to enjoy. That's just how I feel personally though. I'd like to enjoy as much of the game as possible.
The same can be said for those of us who like herms. Still I respect your opinion on the matter.

I'm really interested in this escape horror game he's been referencing. Looks like a scarecrow girl of some sort and it's actually looking very interesting.

I'm really interested in this escape horror game he's been referencing. Looks like a scarecrow girl of some sort and it's actually looking very interesting.

Horror and RR are such a good combo. I don't get why devs don't combine the two genres more often.

The only other game I can think of with RR and Horror is and it was great!!

I just hope that some of the monsters are more humanoid, cuz the first couple of pictures barely resemble girls or monster-girls. I'm not opposed to scary-looking monsters but I really hope he doesn't dismiss the GIRL in monster-girl if ya know what im sayin'

Horror and RR are such a good combo. I don't get why devs don't combine the two genres more often.

The only other game I can think of with RR and Horror is and it was great!!

I just hope that some of the monsters are more humanoid, cuz the first couple of pictures barely resemble girls or monster-girls. I'm not opposed to scary-looking monsters but I really hope he doesn't dismiss the GIRL in monster-girl if ya know what im sayin'

I get what you're saying... but I'm down for some weird shit.

the new game horror, escape game, he will release update , same as the the fobs?

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understood your question correctly.
He didn't mention any release date at all for Shiro no Yakata.

sry iam not good in eng, i will try again,

you know, every 2-3 month, he realease new update : example fobs-a version 1.19 and fobs-b version 1.01
with the new horror game / escape game, he will do the same as the fobs or this time we must pay to play ?, it's not clear that part

sry iam not good in eng, i will try again,

you know, every 2-3 month, he realease new update : example fobs-a version 1.19 and fobs-b version 1.01
with the new horror game / escape game, he will do the same as the fobs or this time we must pay to play ?, it's not clear that part
they said they will be selling it on DLSite, with the possibility of a demo being released on the support site (Ci-en). So yes, you will have to pay for it.

Seems Zell got the intro to the newest scary game in his Twitter up, not to mention a freaky looking hand that might pop up like a jumpscare.
pretty spooky stuff. His tweet with the hand was saying he had planned on having the hand as a jumpscare in the opening, but decided against it. I guess he's more of a scary atmosphere over cheap jumpscares kinda guy.

Showing off some new sprites of what I assume to be enemies for his new horror project (not calling it a game until I see a demo). So yeah, nothing exactly new or exciting, but something new nonetheless.

Thanks for the heads up. Somehow that girl gave me a craving to play Darkest Dungeon again... Mmm, fresh Acolytes!
We might have longer than expected to wait, but we can expect good stuff. His mansion girls are my favorite - creepy, funny, sexy!

Also pay attention to his 7/30 post:
zell23 said:
サキュバスアフェクション(以下SA)についてですが、グラフィック以外にはほぼ関わっておりませんので、ゲームに関する質問などには回答しかねますのでご了承ください。SAに関する質問は魔犬あんさらーさんのci-enのページへお願いします。
[he only provided art for Succubus Affection, so don't please bug him about a project he's not responsible for]

Well, zell needed a break from FOBS anyway. I can't wait for him to come back to it with renewed creativity.

Anyone have a save file for the latest version of fobs b?

for zell's horror project, "Shiro no Yakata" (or "The White Mansion"). This time an openly freaky design, holy fuck...

There's also a tech demo available on his Fantia for 500 Yen tiers, though it seems to only consist of a single animation so far.

Yeah, we need a new thread for Shito no Yakata. It's officially got a playable demo (albeit locked behind a paywall), but it is now an existing game nevertheless.

Also, I played the demo, I can confirm there's more or less one scene. Although it's performed on the blonde boy and the main character, but I don't see much difference other than the scene on the main character endlessly loops. Since the monster girl captures the main character in a completely different position to the blonde boy, I'm hoping the position will change to something different.

Anyways... for the first scene you get some pretty sweet cum inflation, so here's hoping it's carried over once the full sequence is fleshed out and ready to go.
Zell has sadly never gone into the extreme areas of cum inflation, but perhaps he'd do so with a monster girl that has a lot more questionable anatomy.

Back