What's new

Honestly seeing more butt stuff with the protag would be great, even with just some optional monsters tucked away to the side. The game is already full of femdom, why not kick it up a notch or two

Honestly seeing more butt stuff with the protag would be great, even with just some optional monsters tucked away to the side. The game is already full of femdom, why not kick it up a notch or two
You mean like pegging? Urk... I'm personally VERY against that.
Personal problem with femdom is that it goes to far. I'm only in so far as female assertive sex, not any of that wax burning stuff, give me your buttcheeks stuff. I prefer how games like MGQ and Monster Girl Encyclopedia don't go down that deep into the weirdness. Not only that but there's a good amount of male assertive sex too, so it's not like it's going down the femdom route like Monster Fighter Boy Ashita.

Though regarding weird fetishes I guess Zell's got some of his own. He's clearly into futa, even though he keeps putting off the
possession ghost.

I think he has no idea what to actually do with her... it.

Personally fine with it not being put in the game, but it seems like he's done a lot of the art already so it's only a matter of time. That location also looks kinda familiar.

Last edited:
Possession Ghost needs to happen.
It looks like the cat mage won't be shitting on you after all. Maybe if she has more than one animation.

He has a video on Fanita (I think that's what it's called). Supporting him on there.

Personal problem with femdom is that it goes to far. I'm only in so far as female assertive sex, not any of that wax burning stuff, give me your buttcheeks stuff. I prefer how games like MGQ and Monster Girl Encyclopedia don't go down that deep into the weirdness.

I agree, you know, but on the other hand zell's fine with putting in much more extreme things like vore... At any rate, I'll be happy if shemale / pegging /... stuff stays out of FOBS.

Monster Girl Encyclopedia has been pretty good with keeping it on the normal side of things. even though there's some really weird "girls" and the vibe of it has over time deteriorated a bit from "funny, creative and cute" to "girls cast as mindless basic fucktoys".

In the end, I like a mix of assertive, cute and creative. Which is why I am so fond of DHM's and poring's work: The former is just going for unabashedly hot and adorable to the max (the way his Alraune deep-kisses the protagonist while she gently rides his cum out of him is the best), and he's pretty vocal about how he doesn't want to protray just reverse "rape", but something more loving - assertive reverse seduction of sorts. And the latter has hot, crazy, creative and funny figured out pretty well. His lamia girl is just too hot to handle and casting her as a belly dancer complete with attire was a great idea.

I hope zell will veer back to things like that at least part of the time - he's done it before.

I agree, you know, but on the other hand zell's fine with putting in much more extreme things like vore... At any rate, I'll be happy if shemale / pegging /... stuff stays out of FOBS.

Monster Girl Encyclopedia has been pretty good with keeping it on the normal side of things. even though there's some really weird "girls" and the vibe of it has over time deteriorated a bit from "funny, creative and cute" to "girls cast as mindless basic fucktoys".

In the end, I like a mix of assertive, cute and creative. Which is why I am so fond of DHM's and poring's work: The former is just going for unabashedly hot and adorable to the max (the way his Alraune deep-kisses the protagonist while she gently rides his cum out of him is the best), and he's pretty vocal about how he doesn't want to protray just reverse "rape", but something more loving - assertive reverse seduction of sorts. And the latter has hot, crazy, creative and funny figured out pretty well. His lamia girl is just too hot to handle and casting her as a belly dancer complete with attire was a great idea.

I hope zell will veer back to things like that at least part of the time - he's done it before.

Who is DHM and what's some of his works? The name sounds familiar but I'm not sure. Also lvoe the two examples you provided. Which works are they from?

Zell released a new demo for the WIP lewd horror game. here is the link: . verA_1.10 includes 2 new monsters. Can't buy the game it only except visa And the other stuff. Honestly they should add more pay options like PayPal or paysafe

you can also buy it on his Pixiv Fanbox
I got mine from there and I'm using debit online service there without japanese debit/credit

Edit: it's once/month type of buy

Speaking of which, why have we not made a thread for shiro no yakata yet? Guess I've got to tell my findings on here.

For the information I'm disclosing, google translate says Zell doesn't want people making videos or screenshots.
Far as I can tell, that doesn't include telling you guys about it (but if proven wrong I will remove this post). For obvious reasons, consider this a spoiler.

In any case, there's an entirely new area added, surprisingly enough it's actually outside the house. A spooky forested area leading to a cottage, but unfortunately the door doesn't open so that's that. There's one new flying bird-like monster lurking about, and its scene is best described as.. elaborate, involving more of the same monster taking turns with our unlucky boi and then flying off.

Unfortunately, I think that's the only new monster added... and the current one doesn't have an extra scene. I think Zell is just considering the number of H scenes as three since the first monster also has her fun with the protagonist's green-haired pal, but they're basically the same position and animation if you ask me. Anyhow, if you guys are considering buying the demo for extra content and not to support Zell, one extra H scene might not be considered worth it for a lot of you.

(but if you guys do know of an extra monster or scene please let me know)

you can also buy it on his Pixiv Fanbox
I got mine from there and I'm using debit online service there without japanese debit/credit

Edit: it's once/month type of buy

pixiv fanbox? all i see on his pixiv is art and animations.
am i realy that blind?

pixiv fanbox? all i see on his pixiv is art and animations.
am i realy that blind?
If you go to his pixiv home page, there should be a big box promoting the fanbox if you scroll down a little bit. There should be a button that says "support" on it, but you can just click the picture to get redirected there.

If you go to his pixiv home page, there should be a big box promoting the fanbox if you scroll down a little bit. There should be a button that says "support" on it, but you can just click the picture to get redirected there.
okay cool it worked, but i cant seem to find how to cancel the support or is it not like patreon were it renews the support every month?

edit: i was blind, i found where to cancel it

Last edited:
Here's mine. That was fun. F doesn't mean it's bad. It's just REALLY not my cup of tea. You missed the guest girls though. The blonde fox girl in the leotard thing, and the tall lizard woman.

Attachments

• tierlist-generated-at-tierlists.com.png
    tierlist-generated-at-tierlists.com.png
    681.1 KB · Views: 99
Okay we're doing this now. Fight me 😡
This sounds interesting. I'll share my list as well. This was pretty fun to make, so thanks.
There's just something about the amazon position that drives me crazy in a good way. Salamander is my #1 out of everyone, honestly. If Yako (Blonde kitsune in a leotard) and Reptilian (Giant lizard lady) were on here, I'd probably set them both in A-tier. If I were to rate them by animation and style quality/waifu potential... That'd be a different tier list altogether, but these are personally my favorites.
Here's mine. That was fun. F doesn't mean it's bad. It's just REALLY not my cup of tea. You missed the guest girls though. The blonde fox girl in the leotard thing, and the tall lizard woman.
Hell, yeah. Two points for Black Wolf's second animation.

i love tier lists
edit: the 1st girl in s tier...im assuming that animation is her more human form.

Last edited:
One thing I forgot to mention is that I also rated some of these based on the overall feeling of the scene these girls are involved in. Like I'd rate Shadow demon higher if she had an infinite scene or a game over screen and I think Gargoyle and One-Eyed Witch would just win if they did.

Some are also rated based on the quality of the animation, both of Slime Girl's animations are technically the same just that the panel looks so much more "convincing" 👀🍑

As for the guest characters, I got these mosaic faces from all the monsters from a gif in his latest blog post, turns out theres no guest characters in there .-. 2019092804025572e.gif
Huge Lizard would be high B Tier because smooth animation and many cum but not higher because of no game over scene and leotard girl would be C- with an overall bad animation (facial expressions from both, simple speed up for phases, no GO) but good scene and masturbating animation :3

F-Tier Evil Bunny hurts my soul, simply because of the GO scene.

This sounds interesting. I'll share my list as well. This was pretty fun to make, so thanks.
View attachment 26173
There's just something about the amazon position that drives me crazy in a good way.
>crazy about Amazon position
>mummy untiered

wheezing
el-risitas-se-ha-convertido-en-un-meme-a-nivel-internacional_2239269.jpg

Huzzah, a man of quality.
(although I don't think ????3 would take your suggestion of not touching as much 😝)

Back