What's new

Personson

Reputation score
Looks like there's new blog posts on both FOBS and Shironoyakata. If I'm google translating correctly, Zell plans to implement that entire list of monsters at some point along the way? Big if true.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Looks like there's new blog posts on both FOBS and Shironoyakata. If I'm google translating correctly, Zell plans to implement that entire list of monsters at some point along the way? Big if true.
It may seem like a lot but they're actually a pile up of monsters he planned to add eventually. That post is actually so he doesn't forgot about design's he has already done, and so he doesn't accidentally repeat a monster with a second design. That squid girl on the bottom is one that he had intended to add, but completely forgot he had done. besides, since it looks like Zell is relying on Ansala more with coding, I imagine FOBS is going on the back burner for a while as they focus on SnY and SA2.

Personson

Reputation score
It may seem like a lot but they're actually a pile up of monsters he planned to add eventually. That post is actually so he doesn't forgot about design's he has already done, and so he doesn't accidentally repeat a monster with a second design. That squid girl on the bottom is one that he had intended to add, but completely forgot he had done. besides, since it looks like Zell is relying on Ansala more with coding, I imagine FOBS is going on the back burner for a while as they focus on SnY and SA2.
Yeah, I agree. That's why I said "at some point." Mostly I was just happy to see it as an indication that he still plans to work on it.

labov

Reputation score
This one was a request, this time it's Doll Girls! Only on R34 :3
Hol' up, hol' up son!

Are you taking requests now?

'Cause I've been yearning for best girl Nightmare and her devious smirk to get some vaginal action for just about forever :p;)

Nieldoe

Lurker
Reputation score
Hol' up, hol' up son!

Are you taking requests now?

'Cause I've been yearning for best girl Nightmare and her devious smirk to get some vaginal action for just about forever :p;)
Thinking back, I do remember something like that coming from you 🤔 I'll add it to the list as I've got a few things in line right now ;D

Jeez louise, look at me making more FobS content than it's actual developer hahahaha xD *cries*

KitKatCream

Lurker
Reputation score
From what I read on his fantia, look like he just released the last demo of shiro no yakata and said he going to continue the developement of this game after that project is finished

KitKatCream

Lurker
Reputation score
He also in the process of assembling the basic actions for the remake of the game in the Action Game Toolkit MV

ramenslurper

Reputation score
hello! I have a question: will the FOBS MV version a merged version of FOBS A and B? or will it be an entirely new game?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hello! I have a question: will the FOBS MV version a merged version of FOBS A and B? or will it be an entirely new game?
That's up in the air. Zell hasn't made any remarks about that so far. But most of us expect the A and B Side to get merged into a single game. After all, it was just a technical limitation of the old engine, which PixelMaker MV doesn't have.

ramenslurper

Reputation score
well if that's the case, either way would probably amazing! another question, too: will he be planning to implement a paywall on FOBS? like would there be a possibility?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well if that's the case, either way would probably amazing! another question, too: will he be planning to implement a paywall on FOBS? like would there be a possibility?
If he intends to keep it as it is at the moment, he won't paywall FOBS. He was very reluctant to open a Ci-en account in the first place, and even when he did, it was pretty much dedicated to Shiro no Yakata, while FOBS was offered to everbody on his blog site. I don't see much of a reason for him to change that, unless he intends to turn FOBS into a full project with Ansala, which would make it a dedicated project, and probably warrant a price tag.
But I think he'll return to FOBS once Succubus Affection 2 and SnY are done (since both are confirmed to be in development with Ansala), which is why he still ports FOBS to PixelMaker MV. We're probably gonna have to be patient for any new content on that end, but it'll happen, that much I'm sure of.

NickL2001

Reputation score
0F5D9D73-6BE5-46D5-97AE-F178FEC74D5B.png does anyone know the names of these two characters, the red mom and the blue daughter.

ramenslurper

Reputation score
it seems Zell has been updating FOBS progress on his Fantia, does he provide updates elsewhere as well?

Ah TitanAnteus' old ass CG viewer.
They never got released. He just datamined enemies from the old gamefiles. Turns out Zell had tons of unfinished enemy ideas.
yooo. how many? is it possible to view them as of now?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Uhh... I still have it... I don't think Titan visits this forum that often anymore...
Gimme a sec to upload it to mediafire.

And done

It should be 8 or 9 unused enemies. Sounds aren't the complete same as in the game tho. It's mouse controlled, mouse to the top to get the menu, and mouse to the side to get zoom controls.

ramenslurper

Reputation score
Uhh... I still have it... I don't think Titan visits this forum that often anymore...
Gimme a sec to upload it to mediafire.

And done

It should be 8 or 9 unused enemies. Sounds aren't the complete same as in the game tho. It's mouse controlled, mouse to the top to get the menu, and mouse to the side to get zoom controls.
damn, it has an x-ray version of Mizutora... what a gem.
I can't see the unused enemies though, do I have to do something first?

Last edited: