What's new

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like the new harpies are a wee bit too big brained for me to figure out the taming part.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh.
Saw the area I figured her "Home" was at base and figured that was her spot.
Interesting.

Reputation score
Huh.
Saw the area I figured her "Home" was at base and figured that was her spot.
Interesting.
Almost all tamed mongirl can be found at base, except a guest mongirl and a wolf girl who sits on her bed.
And I have another proof.
I have tamed all mongirls in wasteland2, and harpy who can be found in there is not included.
(The "complete" flag shows you if you have collected all factors in that room.)
wasteland2.jpg

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was talking about B variant, my apologies
I haven't played A in ages.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dev is busying trying to make his other, horror-based game but hes also gradually updating fobs to a new engine.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, I haven't touched A version since they added the caterpillar area with like 3 bosses-- which was probably years ago.
Has it changed much?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Honestly, I haven't touched A version since they added the caterpillar area with like 3 bosses-- which was probably years ago.
Has it changed much?
He's releasing a lot of the remade enemies on Fantia.

In fact just recently, the monkey girl first boss got remade, and she feels like an actual boss now.
That being said, new FOBS still doesn't feel like a game. It's got a lot of bugs, and there is 0 progression.

I will say that the new girls he's added are fantastic though.

Monkey also has a new temptation missionary animation. Nurikabe is a new monster that has an amazon sex position animation. It's not his best amazon position, but it's one I'm excited to see in the game. After she leads the MC to a creampie she spends almost no time getting going again.

Again, the fantia version of the game isn't really a game right now. At best a glorified cg gallery and it wasn't until very recently that the monkey fight got added in which is the only gameplay in the entire thing.

Headintheclouds

Reputation score
Since MonsterGirlsUnlimited's website is down, does anyone have a link to a similar website with a guide for the game, a backup of the guide, or any alterative websites/discords where you can find said information?

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since MonsterGirlsUnlimited's website is down, does anyone have a link to a similar website with a guide for the game, a backup of the guide, or any alterative websites/discords where you can find said information?