What's new

ramenslurper

Reputation score
I'll just reply in PM to stop the off-topic, since I've got a lot to say.
I'm only mentioning it here in the open so other people can know where the conversation went if they want to join in.

EDIT: Regarding FOBS, can anyone who's following him on fantia give insight on to what is?
google translate says: "A girl in a bunny suit"... tbh, I'm also not sure. Imo, this is more appropriate in his other game, Shiro no Yakata

Kakashi book's fan

Reputation score
@TheUnsaid
bro, you look like know a lot . i have a question, do you agree with adding few futanari charecters in shiro no yakata?( with ON/OFF option)
i personality havent any problem with few futa but i dont like on and off option idea

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Regarding FOBS, can anyone who's following him on fantia give insight on to what is?
That would be the bunny girl Zell shown on his twitter. Despite the design looking great for SnY with a knife and all, this is in fact a FOBS enemy.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Probably another enemy that you have to avoid or collect through a puzzle like the other ???? enemies
Hmm... doesn't look like a "boss" enemy.
FOBS design for it's "super enemies" has always been weird. You really can't tell just by looking at them.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Hmm... doesn't look like a "boss" enemy.
FOBS design for it's "super enemies" has always been weird. You really can't tell just by looking at them.
It may not look like it, but the naming of the enemy itself has a track record of being a boss-type enemy

Slime Alter

Reputation score
Neither Zell's site or monstergirl unlimited open for me, so I haven't caught an update in months. It just says the connection times out. Does anyone have that error?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Neither Zell's site or monstergirl unlimited open for me, so I haven't caught an update in months. It just says the connection times out. Does anyone have that error?
You might be blocked by your isp or if you're a kid under your parent's internet, they caught you and are worried about where you go on the internet so they blocked those sites for you. The sites work fine on my end, and you can check isitdownrightnow.com in the future to check if it's just you or most other people are having the issue.

If you're a kid just get off the site. Too young to be here honestly.

Slime Alter

Reputation score
You might be blocked by your isp or if you're a kid under your parent's internet, they caught you and are worried about where you go on the internet so they blocked those sites for you. The sites work fine on my end, and you can check isitdownrightnow.com in the future to check if it's just you or most other people are having the issue.

If you're a kid just get off the site. Too young to be here honestly.
I'm of age, I can assure you that. And both sites used to work for me. One day they just stopped working.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm of age, I can assure you that. And both sites used to work for me. One day they just stopped working.
Best advice I can give you is to use a VPN.
Opera GX comes installed with a free one that's easy to toggle and use.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In some cases your antivirus may block access to certain websites. Your DNS cache may also be invalid. try flushing it.

Giroth

Reputation score
Anyone knows the password for the 1.05v? seems like i can't find it, there's one for that remake(?) preview but doesn't work for 1.05

algidtune

Reputation score
Anyone knows the password for the 1.05v? seems like i can't find it, there's one for that remake(?) preview but doesn't work for 1.05
Zell posts all the passwords and up to date releases here:

Lostbigboi

Reputation score
hey does anyone else is having problems with the new fobs demo. because i am and think i may missing something but dont what it is and btw i did do the locale to japanese thing so i know it not that. any suggestions will be helpful Thank you for your time for reading this