What's new

blackford

Reputation score

Sup guys. Does anyone knows da fuck is that? Like I see, it's a dick... But why? :D
Does it change properties of your dick, or it's kind a panel?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@blackford It's meant to be an x-ray option. Once you collect it, it will show up inside the base, in the treehouse (you can turn it on and off there). The funny part is, I never actually saw any x-ray scenes, or at least don't recall them. So it might be an unimplemented feature.

blackford

Reputation score
@Inspector_Whatsup, thank you very much. Found your guide, actually. Huge work, thank you for this too. :D
I guess you've encountered every girl in the game, did you? Have you seen any of these? I've got "white flags" for all levels in B-part, and almost did the A-part. But I haven't ever met them.

1627224040323.png 1627224062777.png 1627224155660.png 1627224332332.png

(Found them here, on "altogether photo" )

P.S.
Surprisingly, this art lacks my favorite, Dark Slime. Despite she's from part A too.

P.P.S.
Oh, well. This art lacks also bee-girl, ant-girl, oni-chan etc. It's officially incomplete. :D

Last edited:
Reputation score
@blackford It's meant to be an x-ray option. Once you collect it, it will show up inside the base, in the treehouse (you can turn it on and off there). The funny part is, I never actually saw any x-ray scenes, or at least don't recall them. So it might be an unimplemented feature.
It is a test feature, and there is a mob that responds to it - the nightmare in the horror house.
20190608132748e0e.gif

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@blackford The first one is the Maneater, which cannot be captured. The second is Baphomet, an enemy which appears in Succubus Affection. The last two monster girls are unused designs zell has either shown off on his blog before, or who are only present in his banner art. As for the ones missing, I presume they were made after this banner art, and thus didn't receive a spot - yet. Zell did update the banner before, so there's a chance we'll see it grow even busier than it is now.

DUKEman12

Reputation score
please save file 100% complete of forest of the blue skin 1.19 Version A

EDIT i Find the save file thans and take then save file for 1.19/1.02 ver A and B

Attachments

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Sorry to bump the thread, but is there any software around that can extract the sprites from FOBS?

Can't find anything for their current Pixel Game Maker MV engine, was wondering if there was something out there for the older engines Zell23 used.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Sorry to bump the thread, but is there any software around that can extract the sprites from FOBS?

Can't find anything for their current Pixel Game Maker MV engine, was wondering if there was something out there for the older engines Zell23 used.
ExtractData

IAmAKi

Reputation score
ExtractData
The SourceForge one I assume?
I don't see any option to extract images for some reason, just .txt files.

Edit: Oh I see, you can add your own search terms in there. Interesting.
Edit2: Never mind, too much guesswork with search definitions and whichever file contains the images, it's just far too slow for that.

Last edited:

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I used Dragon Unpacker for that.

nivek333

Reputation score
Is it correct to assume that Zell has moved on completely or does he still return to this game occasionally?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The SourceForge one I assume?
I don't see any option to extract images for some reason, just .txt files.

Edit: Oh I see, you can add your own search terms in there. Interesting.
Edit2: Never mind, too much guesswork with search definitions and whichever file contains the images, it's just far too slow for that.
Here ya go. It was originally a Japanese program.
I didn't know there was another program with the same name. I can't even find the version of ExtractData I have.

Attachments

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Here ya go. It was originally a Japanese program.
I didn't know there was another program with the same name. I can't even find the version of ExtractData I have.
I think there was a few of them named similar, I guess it became a broader-used name after some time.
Anyway, thanks! Hopefully this might work better.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I think there was a few of them named similar, I guess it became a broader-used name after some time.
Anyway, thanks! Hopefully this might work better.
What are you even planning to do with the sprites?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
What are you even planning to do with the sprites?
Fanart basically. It sucks trying to make sense of a screenshot, especially if it's an animation I wanna do.

I made this sometime ago, it's meant to be one of Eigaka's tinies.
TinyWIP.png

Also I did some cumflation stuff with another FOBS enemy while I was ill, but I'm not sure if I can post it here since that one small demon with huge badonkers could be considered loli or shortstack.

Last edited:

Kamil118

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally something moving with fobs after a long time.

Zell released first build of the game running on action game maker MV, for now only with elves and slimes I believe (Didn't play yet)

ewgregeg

Reputation score
Is there a way i can re-pack the files back to normal once extracted? Wanted to try and change some of the ingame sprites

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Finally something moving with fobs after a long time.

Zell released first build of the game running on action game maker MV, for now only with elves and slimes I believe (Didn't play yet)

Heh? Action game maker MV? I guess it's named differently in Japan, but it's called Pixel Game Maker MV here.

And uh, it's been developed on that engine for probably half a year now. If there's only two entities available it means that all the implemented content isn't up yet.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I have to say the new demo is giving me high hopes!

It's lacking in many ways but he was able to recreate a lot of elements from Succubus Affection that he clearly wanted to do for himself in FOBS.
  • He got to do a dynamic camera.
    Getting caught by enemies has the camera zoom in on the action to better focus on the eroticism on display. Great addition.
  • He got to add an xray view.
    It's something he probably wanted to do for a long time, but was worried about size limitations for 2D Fighter Maker 2nd. 2D Fighter Maker can't even resize the sprites you give it, so if you want zoom, you'd need to waste space by magnifying your sprites by 2 or 3 times before even importing them into the game engine.

On a side note, this means that even if Pixel Game Maker MV has the exact same size limitations as 2D FIghter Maker 2nd, he'd be able to add at least 3 times the amount of enemies.
  • The enemies position themselves when masturbating so the player can see them better.
  • Parallax backgrounds are in the game to make the game less flat.
It seems that Zell is also evolving sexually a bit.
In the original FOBS, when you creampie a girl, they would hop off and let someone else on immediately.
In the updated version each girl will not let you go until you let off 2 in a row. I'm big on that reinsertion fetish specifically and glad its back. Favorite girl in Succubus Affection had it, and she was the best because of it.

Big fan of this general concept, and I'm glad it's getting more common among reverse rape games! One of my favorite things about is the fact that the girls lead the guys they're assaulting to creampie multiple times. Lust Grimm Again made it so the MC can cum multiple times as well. Moving past the days of the original MGQ where cumming once means Game Over.

I'm not the biggest fan of its implementation though. I think it should be random instead of a guaranteed two times in a row. It would give the girls a bit of personality and shows eroticism if they "choose" to go twice versus handing the player off after one shot.

A few things that confuse me... The concept of the MCs pants being thrown off. I wonder why that's a thing... It doesn't change anything on a gameplay level because no matter how far the pants get thrown off he'll pick them back up once getting up. This has potential though. Imagine if the MC can't swing his sword until he gets his pants back?

__

My biggest gripe with this game however is the escape malus and how players interact with the game sexually.

Unlike other adult games, FOBS actually gives the player incentive to get fucked by enemies, but that's really the only way players engage with the sexual content. It doesn't really happen naturally in battle and if it does, you'll escape in like half a second if you need to progress. Getting sexed while downed is not threatening.

I didn't want to let anyone know this until I finished Sex Machine, but before I started working on Sex Machine I was communicating with Toukaido on Twitter. The guy who did . I loved his game, but really REALLY wanted to remake it. I mean, that game seemed simple and easy enough to remake, and it had a lot of room of improvement.

When the ball was in my court, and I was challenged with an "escape malus" for a "fall and get raped" style game, I was able to make the girls feel MUCH more aggressive while keeping the game fun and complex. I made a game in which the player will most likely creampie the girls because it's the best option even though the girls will regain almost all of their health and take out a ton of yours.

I made a lot of progress on it, but of what I did for you guys to get a handle of what I'm talking about.
I'll finish it later... When Sex Machine is finished and I have free time to work on it. Considering I was working on this in my free time and was just going to give it to Toukaido and hopefully get a small percent back, I put it on the back burner when I found an artist who wanted to work with me on an original property.

How it Works, and Why I think it Works:
It's simple. Hero now has a stamina bar.
What do stamina bars do and why are they used?

Stamina Bars have a million uses. It's based on your imagination. In fact, there's a Nurse in the stage select area that uses it in a unique way in conjuction with its main use.

If your stamina is high, you'll find it easier to escape grabs.
If your stamina is low, the difficulty of escaping grabs is extremely high. Simple right? But how this affects how players think is SIGNIFICANT. To say the least.

So keep stamina high right?
But your attacks cost stamina.

So if you attack a lot, and then somehow get knocked down... well good luck getting out of that grab without giving her a creampie first.

This leads to a problem though.
You can attack as long as you have even a little stamina. This would mean that no matter how low your stamina, the hero will act as if he's in the best condition.
Solution?
If your stamina drops below 0, your action still goes off but now the hero is "exhausted"
He moves slow.
His jumps don't go as high.
His punches are weak as hell. They're slower too.
Stamina regenerates slower too.

Players will have to play differently keeping their stamina in check.
This paired with limited ranged options, and a slower attack speed than the original game means the player has to get in the face of the girls to make progress which is difficult.

This means, there's times when it's better to just let the girl fuck you and for you to not struggle. Doing nothing and waiting for your stamina to regenerate before trying to struggle is a very valid strategy, and is absolutely key in order to escape. You cannot escape some girls at low stamina. This increases engagement with the sexual aspect, and the balance of offense and defense is now something the player has to be conscious of. My version is harder, and the player will get raped to creampie much more often.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In case this saves someone from feeling like an idiot (cuz I did) the links and correct passwords are .
edit: were actually last year's FOBS :ROFLMAO: ...Still a good excuse to replay them!
I can't find the "ぶるーすきんの森R_乱交デモ" though. I might've been late to the ball?

How it Works, and Why I think it Works
Well, yeah. We've got a few worthwhile examples like Labyrinth of Estra - with one of the best Stamina/Escape management mechanics. "Simple is best" is a logic that can only go that far, or that need to be complemented (like, with the intricate puzzle challenges FOBS offers).

In general ACT devs are very unimaginative, and/or aim for a barely disguised interactive sex gallery... No matter the reason, exceptions (like FOBS, or SM) are worth noting.
edit: SM -> https://ulmf.org/threads/uramomo-sex-machine.13629/ <Homer Simpson meme goes here>

Last edited: