What's new

Re: Zell23 game

I found out that the H-scene for the wolf girl happens if you masturbate right next to her. She'll give you a lewd look while you're doing it, then grab you halfway through and footjob you to a finish.

Not sure what to do with the doll girls in the haunted house area. You can kind of cum on them to stun them for a while but dunno what to follow up with that. Theres also a wall on the left side of the room that you can attack but I don't think its supposed to be breakable.

On a positive note, taking the left door I figured out how to capture the vampire looking girls with the claw hands. If you masturbate in front of them they wont attack you and instead will mount you and rub on your dick. After finishing the first time you need to masturbate in front of her again until she mounts you again where this time she'll let you finish inside and then you can capture her.

i dont think the doll girl is capturable based on the new capturable list
poison lizard:unknown
little ghoul:unknown
shroom girl: cum on her 3 time
hungry oni: unknown
forest dweller(the boob girl at tree area):bait her with the cum,then attack her before she grab u
???(seems to be the vampire):cum to bait her mount ,cum once ,then bait her mount again,cum again,capture her

I have a problem with the new update. The graphics are all messed up and all over the place. Anyone know why that happens?

I didn't have any issues with the previous version.

hopefully someone can figure out the zombie girl and the poison lizard by the morning. As for the hungry oni woman you have to cum on her and get her to charge you while you set up like 2 or 3 slime walls. She'll bounce back and roll around and then you can grab her.

Edit: i should also mention that theres a mannequin woman at the end of the haunted house guarding the panel for the kappa. Shes also a 1 hit kill you cant escape, not sure what to do about her. You can cum on the figures before her and cumming on her makes her walk towards you at a constant pace. You can hit her but not sure if it even does damage.

DOUBLE EDIT: Figures right when im going to bed I figure it out on a whim. On the floor below you on the right theres a hidden wall where you can find a FIFTH mannequin woman who you have to cum on to get the panel and get out.

Last edited:

i didn't see that mummie animation coming..... and you can't escape it wonder if you can kill her.

if you cum on them you don't get destroyed by it.

Last edited:

i dont think the doll girl is capturable based on the new capturable list
poison lizard:unknown
little ghoul:unknown
hungry oni: unknown
forest dweller(the boob girl at tree area):bait her with the cum,then attack her before she grab u
???(seems to be the vampire):cum to bait her mount ,cum once ,then bait her mount again,cum again,capture her

the little ghoul is the vampire
still don't know what ??? is, i thought it could be the mummy but i guess the mummy is the white hunter

the little ghoul is the vampire
still don't know what ??? is, i thought it could be the mummy but i guess the mummy is the white hunter

Oh if the little ghoul is the vampire then we are left the ??? i assume,the white hunter is the one at the swamp area which shoot white stuff to trap you.
still cant get the hungry oni to bounce off,i assume the timing has to be real good? the first wall dissapear quite quick

Oh if the little ghoul is the vampire then we are left the ??? i assume,the white hunter is the one at the swamp area which shoot white stuff to trap you.
still cant get the hungry oni to bounce off,i assume the timing has to be real good? the first wall dissapear quite quick

Like i said originally, i just spammed it and put like 3 or 4 slime walls down as soon as the cumshot animation ended on the player.

oh right, i forgot that
the oni has to have a correct timing
hm then i guess the ???? is the mummy? then how do you get it?

wait... got it, after clearing you just have to go back to get it....

Last edited:

So...It seems finding the Bench wolf and getting smex'd by each one makes her show back up at your house between the exit and the Swamp gallery

Sorry to bother but i still cant finde entrance to haunted hause. I am in tree but as i go past shortcut i only find a loop back after 2 antgirls.

Sorry to bother but i still cant finde entrance to haunted hause. I am in tree but as i go past shortcut i only find a loop back after 2 antgirls.

its in the same area as the troll boob girl and shroom girl,theres a platform which is darker and greener ,jump on it and press up

as Sonatafox said Go to the tree past the shortcut past the mushrooms do you see that akward platform that happens to be a different like color? IF you hit up on top of those logs and grass theres a hidden door to the slugs And then past those is the stone for the house. Which you go back to your house and equip it to see a portal above your bed

I am so stupid. I tried to do click up on whole map except that platform...

Ok after getting a bunch of help around here(thanks everyone,counldnt do it without yer all :D) and the author blogs comments, i have finally capture all capturable monster girl

Summarize of this update(aside from capturable mon girl)
New monster girl:click the 続きを読む at his latest 1.07 post to see newly added mon girl
Previous mon girl with new H anim(1 new ,1 old): kappa girl, the rock throwing girl(you unlock it by finding the panel and once u get it u can view it in ur gallery area
New looping ejaculation animation(died while H):slime girl, slug girl,shroom girl,water tiger(vore girl, you cant capture her yet so u cant see inside yet)
New skill: Main G:ejaculate,no explanation needed. Assist: forest girl(makes you walk faster but does not change your jump),slime girl(make a slime wall to block trajectory but not H grab),kappa girl(let you dash thru some attack and narrow area)

New capturable monster girl and how to reach mansion and swamp
To access the swamp,go thru the right tele at the minotaur girl area,then continue right till u reach a block,dash thru the narrow area and press up at the middle of the blue grassy area
To access the mansion, at the area with troll boob girl and shroom girl,theres a platform which is diff from the others(greener and darker) ,go on it and press up,u will get a key inside it,equip it and go to ur house
poison lizard:cum on her when she appear,cut her tail ,repeat till she drop and grab her b4 she recover
little ghoul(vampire looking girl):jerk off in front of her to and she will mount u and let her finish,repeat again and she will be capturable
hungry oni(the purple one that suck ur dick): cum on her,then spam wall where u stand as soon as ur cum animation finish
mummy:after cumming on all 5 non moving mummy,go down take the panel,if you hear a ding sound go back to get her
1st panel:the tree area with 2 antgirl below and 2 rock thrower,defeat the right rock thrower and go right thru the wall
2nd panel:defeat the 3 jumping doll girl and enter the tele,soon u will reach a red door(cum on all mummy to save ur self,theres a hidden one after the middle right mummy thru the wall )

Summary of all monster girls thx to some comments on author blog post
C= capturable ,L=loop after death, P=has panel(new anim at gallery),G=others will come raping u even if ur are down

【forest】
slime : C, L
forest dweller(rock thrower) :C, L, P
ant : C, L
minotaur/monkey wtv u call : C
kappa : C, L, P
water tiger(vore) : L
W rabbit : C

【Deep forest】
Boob troller : C
shroom : C, L
slug : L

【swamp】
zombie : G
purple lizard : C
hungry oni : C
W hunter : G

【desert】
red cat : L
cat magician : C, L

【mansion】
vampire red claw girl : C, G
falling trap girl : (somewat loopy if u stay there)
doll : G
mummy : C
EDIT: Phew and we are done with 1.07 i think? This should be able to satisfy me for a month or so :p, looking forward to the next update :)
EDIT EDIT:My personal new fav is the shroom girl ,hungry oni and the ???(i think this one should also get the loop after cum animation imo,too good)
EDIT x 3:Added new summary list,and wording fix

Last edited:

I have a problem with the new update. The graphics are all messed up and all over the place. Anyone know why that happens?

I didn't have any issues with the previous version.

I have the same problem, anyone knows what's up?

The White Hunter is indeed that living marshmallow monstergirl.

does anyone know how to get to a swamp? i cant even get to the platform where swamp is i see right on top of me but idk how to there...

Edit: never mind -.- i just found out i had go past the monkey tau.. chick im still not sure what she is lol

I found a... thing.

In the area with the tree boob girl, there's a darker pillar down there, and if you press UP on it, you get to the area with the slug girls. At the end there's a black square thing you can get by dashing under the wall with the kappa girl's ability.

If you equip the square, it takes up your monster assist slot, but i have no idea what it does since i cant read moonspeak. Any thoughts?

I found a... thing.

In the area with the tree boob girl, there's a darker pillar down there, and if you press UP on it, you get to the area with the slug girls. At the end there's a black square thing you can get by dashing under the wall with the kappa girl's ability.

If you equip the square, it takes up your monster assist slot, but i have no idea what it does since i cant read moonspeak. Any thoughts?

Look up!

Back