What's new

Re: Zell23 game

Havent found a way either. Guess it'll be added later, or you need to go find them in the wild yourself for that.

Do you guys know if you can view the loss looping animations (Mushroom girl, Yamabiko, etc) in the captured areas? Can you view the insert version of the Little Ghoul (red clawed vampire) animation in the captured area?

Tried everything and I guess not.

no i dont zell has thought of adding that looping at your captured areawe need someone to tell him to lol

but for the little ghoul chick where ur cock gos inside of her and you cum that animation wont happen i guess it seems for captured only

btw i dont know if this is only me but i could had swore the monkey girl had her own looping sex when u lost to her....

no i dont zell has thought of adding that looping at your captured areawe need someone to tell him to lol

but for the little ghoul chick where ur cock gos inside of her and you cum that animation wont happen i guess it seems for captured only

btw i dont know if this is only me but i could had swore the monkey girl had her own looping sex when u lost to her....

I don't think she did, or at least I never noticed it. Wish it did though, it's a good scene.

Do you guys know if you can view the loss looping animations (Mushroom girl, Yamabiko, etc) in the captured areas? Can you view the insert version of the Little Ghoul (red clawed vampire) animation in the captured area?

Tried everything and I guess not.

FOR THE MUSHROOM GIRL U HAVE TO CUM IN HER FACE 3X TIMES, FOR THE NEW BIG BOOBS TITFUCK GIRL FROM THE WOOD LEVEL U HAVE TO MASTURBATE IN A HIGH LEVEL THEN THE FLOAR SHE IS, WHEN U DO THAT SHE WILL GET AROUSED AND WILL DISAPEAR TO GET U, BUT WHEN SHE REAPEARS SHE WILL GET CONFUSED BECAUSE SHE CAN'T FIND U, THERE'S WHERE U STRIKE, DO THIS 3X TIMES.
HOW DO I GET TO THE SWAMPS?

FOR THE MUSHROOM GIRL U HAVE TO CUM IN HER FACE 3X TIMES, FOR THE NEW BIG BOOBS TITFUCK GIRL FROM THE WOOD LEVEL U HAVE TO MASTURBATE IN A HIGH LEVEL THEN THE FLOAR SHE IS, WHEN U DO THAT SHE WILL GET AROUSED AND WILL DISAPEAR TO GET U, BUT WHEN SHE REAPEARS SHE WILL GET CONFUSED BECAUSE SHE CAN'T FIND U, THERE'S WHERE U STRIKE, DO THIS 3X TIMES.
HOW DO I GET TO THE SWAMPS?

Sorry for the caps. forgot it

I don't think she did, or at least I never noticed it. Wish it did though, it's a good scene.

as im aware only the "boss" like girls has loop sex animations when you lose.

Also now you need the kappa grill dash to go to the spooky swamp, just after you defeat monkey grill ,take the portal ignore the amazon and use dash to pass the wood thingie.

Last edited:

It seems to take 4.

Actually it seems to be 3 or 4,tried this morning and get both results.

As far as I remember the one with looping after death are:
ant,slime,slug,shroom,rock thrower,magician cat,red hair cat,yamabiko,kappa,water tiger(vore)

wish op can update his 1st post to have a summary list of everything

Last edited:

little ghoul(vampire looking girl):cum to bait her mount ,ejaculate,then bait her mount again,ejaculate again,capture her

mummy:just go back after you grab the panel

I'm not quite clear on these..

For the ghoul, are you supposed to not let her mount you?

For the mummy, when you go back, what do you have to do?

I'm not quite clear on these..

For the ghoul, are you supposed to not let her mount you?

For the mummy, when you go back, what do you have to do?

cum on every mummy. go in take the kappa icon. go back in cum on every mummy go to where the kappa icon is run to the other end and back and the mummy will be there with ! instead of running at you.

that fat thing you cum on her then put 3 slime walls before she charges.

cum on every mummy. go in take the kappa icon. go back in cum on every mummy go to where the kappa icon is run to the other end and back and the mummy will be there with ! instead of running at you.

You don't have to enter the room a second time. After cumming on the mummies and getting the kappa icon, you just have to walk to the left of the bottom floor until you hear a chime, then walk back to the right.

For the ghoul, you let her mount you twice, without escaping. It takes about 50% of your health, iirc.

ok im not sure if those grills are capturable.

-red cat grill
-Purple gecko like slime grill

also where and how you go the mansion :confused:

-red cat grill

the red cat girl isnt able to be capture the purple gecko snake... uh.. swamp girl how ever is u got to cum on her then jump over her and hit her tail 3 times or 4 times for some people. theres a guide over getting all the monster girls and how to get to the mansion a few pages back make sure to read everything 4 pages back it will help ya out

-red cat grill

Red cat girl isn't capturable yet I think.

For poison lizard, get your charge up with masturbate skill. When she pops up next to you, cum before she can spit attack. Then jump over and hit her tail. Do this three times.

To get to the mansion, first go to the outer tree map with rabbits. If you don't know, its to the left of the water tiger place, which you get to from Kappas.

Enter the tree from the top of the tree map. Go through to the bottom right portal into the second room with the pop-up boob girl and the shrooms. Eventually you'll see a darker green pillar platform, press up on it.

You'll enter a room with slug girls, go through and get the black stone (need Kappa's dash skill). Go back to your home and equip the stone with spacebar menu. Enter the purple portal.

Edit: Guess I found a bug. Was able to do it with the boob tree dweller and shroom girl so far. So if you drop your hp by tapping up and down to max your cum gauge (a feature added) and touch a captured girl, you might suffer a loss. Doesn't always happen but if I jump around it may trigger. It doesn't trigger loss looping animations, but you get stuck and have to exit. Pressing A doesn't take you to game over and you can't get up either.

Last edited:

I followed ZeroxSaber's guide but can't help but think there are more girls to capture based on the several blanks spaces in the gallery areas.

One spot in the rocky zone, one spot in the tree, and one in the swamp.

This alone tells me that the red Catgirl (being the only other mob in the rocky zone) might have a working capture for the gallery, a spot for the Slug girl, and the last spot being for the Zombie girl or the Tail monster.

Just because the spaces are there doesn't necessarily mean their capture is implemented.

They very well might be, but the ones listed so far are the only ones mentioned in zell's blog post.

Yeah those empty places in gallery are just placeholder for now,I also updated my guide at page 36 with full list of all monster capturable or not and what they currently have

Yeah those empty places in gallery are just placeholder for now,I also updated my guide at page 36 with full list of all monster capturable or not and what they currently have

may want to edit it again you made all the Ls into Is
but thank you very much on this summary

I feel really dumb for asking this, but can someone tell me a step by step guide on how to capture the little ghoul?
I came on her and she gives me the ellipsis (...) and nothing. I have also tried to use the slime walls to interrupt, but every time she does her spinning attack she goes right through the wall.
Maybe I am just missing the timing.

All of the guides so far are very vague:

"For the ghoul, you let her mount you twice, without escaping. It takes about 50% of your health, iirc."

"cum to bait her mount,repeat again and she will be capturable"

"that fat thing you cum on her then put 3 slime walls before she charges."

I feel really dumb for asking this, but can someone tell me a step by step guide on how to capture the little ghoul?
I came on her and she gives me the ellipsis (...) and nothing. I have also tried to use the slime walls to interrupt, but every time she does her spinning attack she goes right through the wall.
Maybe I am just missing the timing.

All of the guides so far are very vague:

"For the ghoul, you let her mount you twice, without escaping. It takes about 50% of your health, iirc."

"cum to bait her mount,repeat again and she will be capturable"

"that fat thing you cum on her then put 3 slime walls before she charges."

just masturbate, let she rape you, again mastur, let she rape, and wait the !

Back