What's new

Re: Zell23 game

masterbate in front of her and let her grab you. masturbate and keep masturbating she will grab you a second time and you cum in her this time.

as im aware only the "boss" like girls has loop sex animations when you lose.

Also now you need the kappa grill dash to go to the spooky swamp, just after you defeat monkey grill ,take the portal ignore the amazon and use dash to pass the wood thingie.

I dont know what you consider boss girls, but so far i've found those looping animations:

Slime girl, Kappa , Shroom girls, Slug girls, Water Tigers, Singer girl ( is she a sheep? something else? w/e )

Edit: Elf girl also has a looping animation
Edit2: Cat mages also have looping animation

Last edited:

Here's a crystal clear step by step guide on how to capture all the new girls. (If people want it, I can edit this to have all the girls and future girls, just let me know. I feel like leaving it as a wall of text instead of spoilers will help people spot it)

To capture the Ghoul Girl (The vampire looking girl with big red hands).

1. Get into her attack range and start jerking off in front of her. Instead of attacking you she will walk towards you and rape you.

2. Let the animation finish. You'll cum on her hand and she'll look at it with a (...)

3. Get in front of her and start jerking off again in front of her. She'll look at you with a (...) for a second or so before walking towards you and raping you again. This time she'll let you cum inside her.

4. Let the animation finish, she'll let you capture her when you get up from the rape.

To capture the Hungry Oni Girl (The girls with the big bellies and the blowjob animation in the swamp)

1. Cum on her using the jerk off skill. They are completely passive so none will attack you until you cum on one of them.

2. Immediately start putting up slime barriers. Cumming on them makes them lusty so they will do a charge move that attacks instantly. Instead she'll bounce off the barriers and fall back.

3. Walk over and capture her.

To Capture the Purple Lizard Girl (The one in the purple water in the swamp)

1. Get your cum gauge up and be ready to cum on her.

2. Get close to her (you can see her tail on the bottom of the screen) but don't go above her. She'll automatically rape you if you get too close.

3. When she pops out cum on her immediately so she cant attack you.

4. Run behind her and attack her tail. She'll attack as soon as she recovers so be sure to move before you get hit.

5. Repeat this process about 3 or 4 more times until you cut her tail off. She can be captured on the ground where she lands.

To capture the Mummy Girl

As you enter the room you'll notice there are 4 mummies throughout this room.

1. Cum on all 4 of the mummies you see.

2. There is a fifth hidden mummy to the right of the lower right mummy. Jump on the box against the wall and walk through it to find the fifth to cum on her.

3. Drop down to the bottom level where the long empty hallway is.

4. Collect the kappa square, or just to the end if you forgot to capture her the first time, and run back through the hallway. If you did this right you should hear a good confirmation noise for cumming on all 5. (If you missed one you'll be trapped and fucked literally to death.)

5. If you made it out alive, don't leave the room just yet. Go back to the kappa square and there'll be a mummy girl waiting for you to take her home with you.

To capture the Tree Dweller (the one who appears to be just a head and boobs and taunts you with them)

1. Spawn her first. Run into the middle of the area or jump over it and she'll pop out and start toying with you.

2. Turn your back to her so shes behind you (this next step you can face her but she'll disappear behind you anyway so cut the middle man out)

3. Start jerking off and she'll start looking lewd.

4. After a few seconds she'll disappear because she wants to catch you to rape you. Quickly run towards where she was behind you because she'll be facing the same direction you were jerking off in. If you were successful she'll be looking confused and wondering where you went.

5. Run up and attack her from behind.

6. Repeat this process and she will eventually be able to be captured.

To capture the Mushroom Woman (by far the easiest)

1. Cum on her

2. Cum on her again

3. Just blast that load again who gives a fuck

4. She does and she loves it. Pick her up and take her home

Hopefully this clears up everything and people can stop asking about ghoul capture and such. Let me know if you want me to just edit this post and put all the girls down so people have a clear explanation of how to capture them all as well as the future girls as they come out.

Why don't we just write "Masturbate in front of her until she rapes you then let her finish, do it twice." for Little Ghoul? It is the same thing and more clearer, no? :p

Why don't we just write "Masturbate in front of her until she rapes you then let her finish, do it twice." for Little Ghoul? It is the same thing and more clearer, no? :p

Writing a step by step I broke it up into as many clear steps as possible. It's already been said that you have to masturbate in front of her and get raped twice in a row but people are still asking. I can change "jerk off" to "masturbate" though. I'm just used to saying the former over the latter. I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks. Whether or not i should keep it every single step as like "a dummies guide to monster girl capture" or to just shorten it to simple quick explanations.

man i"m so late to talk about this game and everybody is already giving out useful info already. I too have the "glitchy" problem as well.
Even though i have the same problem i can still play fine.
I thank everyone for your great knowledge

Writing a step by step I broke it up into as many clear steps as possible. It's already been said that you have to masturbate in front of her and get raped twice in a row but people are still asking. I can change "jerk off" to "masturbate" though. I'm just used to saying the former over the latter. I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks. Whether or not i should keep it every single step as like "a dummies guide to monster girl capture" or to just shorten it to simple quick explanations.

Don't worry man, i appreciate your work really. I just having fun on my own. :p
But really though, the available mention of Little Ghoul's capture method before your post really is vague, for example:
"For the ghoul, you let her mount you twice, without escaping. It takes about 50% of your health, iirc."
What twice? How do you let her mount you? Without escaping?

"cum to bait her mount,repeat again and she will be capturable"
Bait her to mount? Then i just need to escape? Repeat what?

"that fat thing you cum on her then put 3 slime walls before she charges."
This isn't even for Little Ghoul!

:D

Don't worry man, i appreciate your work really. I just having fun on my own. :p
But really though, the available mention of Little Ghoul's capture method before your post really is vague, for example:
What twice? How do you let her mount you? Without escaping?

Bait her to mount? Then i just need to escape? Repeat what?

This isn't even for Little Ghoul!

:D

I thought i mentioned in the edit it was for the hungry oni with the slime walls. As for the shitty ghoul explanation i blame sleep lol. He did release it at like 2 am PST so it was kind of a rush job. I just said mount cause thats what her rape animation is lol (Hopefully next version release wont also be suddenly at 2 am)

Although since i got some sleep and was wide awake I can provide a clear instruction on how to capture them so newer players can just reference that. Although I may have to shorten it eventually into spoiler windows when even more captures get added so the page isnt so huge because of that one post.

I played and enjoyed it obviously.
The thing is i can't seem to find where the gallery room is for the deep forest monsters. (like the mushroom girl and the Big boobed girl)
I'm looking really hard but maybe not hard enough.

EDIT:never mind. The game is messed up for mine but i was able to find it. it was a invisible door.....

Last edited:

I do not know if other people are sometimes as dense as I am, but here is the link to the demo 1.07 if it took you an hour before finding it:

PW: fobs10728

The Slug Girl and the White girl with sucking tail are Uncapturable?
How can I unlock in the gallery the titjob from the Masked girl?
The Ant Girl have two animation or only one?

First of all, sorry if my english is a little bad, but you guys know that if you masturbate close to that cat girl sitting on a bed, she does that feet job animation zell posted in his blog... Just saying cause did'nt saw it posted yet...

First of all, sorry if my english is a little bad, but you guys know that if you masturbate close to that cat girl sitting on a bed, she does that feet job animation zell posted in his blog... Just saying cause did'nt saw it posted yet...

Yep, that's known. She's actually a wolf girl (is it bad that I've seen enough of them to usually tell the difference?) and she's sitting a bench, so that might be why you overlooked the posts about it. Still, thanks for trying to look out for everyone.

Ok so I got in no particular order

Elf Hunter
Ant Girl
Slime Girl
Mushroom Girl
Boobs on the floor Girl
Girl that sucks everything out of you
Cat Mage Girl
Mummy Girl
Kappa Girl
Little Ghoul(Vampire)
Poison Lizard Girl
Kimono wearing Girl(shots kanji at you)
Minotaur Girl(or is it a bear?)
Rabbit Girl

Am I missing any other girl or these are all that can be captured up to version 1.07?
Also I do have some kind of bug going on when the speed of sex increases and when the character ejaculates for the mushroom girl and the girl on the floor who teases you. In both cases the character becomes transparent. Or is that part of how it should be?

Also I do have some kind of bug going on when the speed of sex increases and when the character ejaculates for the mushroom girl and the girl on the floor who teases you. In both cases the character becomes transparent. Or is that part of how it should be?

I gallery mode, left and right arrow keys control the speed. For some animations, the character becomes transparent at higher speeds. I imagine this is intentional.

how am i supposed to get to the second floor of the mansoin?
wen i enter the mansion i only have 3 doors, first and last one is accesable and the second one is exit only. im asking because the mummy should be in the mansion, right? and i cant seem to find her

I gallery mode, left and right arrow keys control the speed. For some animations, the character becomes transparent at higher speeds. I imagine this is intentional.

Even if it is it doesn't really look right and honestly I thought for the first time since stumbling on this game that something might be wrong even though I never had problems with the previous versions.
I do know about changing the speed in the gallery too. I am a very curious guy when it comes to games :p

how am i supposed to get to the second floor of the mansoin?
wen i enter the mansion i only have 3 doors, first and last one is accesable and the second one is exit only. im asking because the mummy should be in the mansion, right? and i cant seem to find her

Beat all the girls in the second room and a door will appear

Even if it is it doesn't really look right and honestly I thought for the first time since stumbling on this game that something might be wrong even though I never had problems with the previous versions.
I do know about changing the speed in the gallery too. I am a very curious guy when it comes to games :p

Beat all the girls in the second room and a door will appear

how am i supposed to kill the red handed spin to win girls? just be patient while attacking from behind?

edit: NVM you ment the first door when exiting the "mansion bedroom" with the jumping dolls, i think :D

Last edited:

how am i supposed to kill the red handed spin to win girls? just be patient while attacking from behind?

edit: NVM you ment the first door when exiting the "mansion bedroom" with the jumping dolls, i think :D

yes that's exactly what I meant. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough and the spinning girls can be beaten pretty easily with the kappa ability.

On a different note can the Iron Maiden-like monsters be beaten? The ones that fall down on you from the ceiling. I hit them till I got bored and gave up after a while. Can you kill them somehow?

Back