What's new

Re: Zell23 game

I was so hyped about this update but when I downloaded and extracted it the game window won't show and task manager says the actual application is suspended and I have no idea how to get it working. Previous versions worked just fine. Any one have any suggestions that might fix my problem?

Save for FOBSver1.09

mega.nz/#!BR82jZxb!vSoxC1g7BQR03OmBN52QVCa-dbug9R2LgmyfFDznAuc

Attachments

• _memory1.zip
    300 bytes · Views: 0

Save file for FOBSver1.09:
Code:
mega.nz/#!BR82jZxb!vSoxC1g7BQR03OmBN52QVCa-dbug9R2LgmyfFDznAuc

Attachments

• _memory1.zip
    300 bytes · Views: 2

The most recent post has been edited it seems.

The chimera and bat have been removed and a sexy harpy looking creature is now flapping it's wings.

God he just keep stepping up his game everytime,now i cant wait already for next release,now he is in battery charging mode and fixing bugs.

Here are the the bugs and other stuff translation(ITS LONG)
Confirmed and fixed bug
・The scylla getting stuck and turning into the blue vore girl
・The area after the ruin has walls that doesnt have collision and make you fall off
・Using the double jump cause the diamond to turn into something else
・The clay golem plunging thru wall and has turn into monkey girl dash animation
・Cum onto rocket golem girl and she turn into ant girl
・After attacking the black wolf,hitting any other thing will turn the hit SE into the hard ching sound
・While downed by the monkey girl attack,if she touches you ,your hp goes to 0 instantly
・Double jump explanation is written wrongly as "(On air) press A"
・The cat magician in gallery will only turn into her after sex sprite form when you eject manually
・After dashing into slug,pressing up may sometime force you out instantly
・Fairy become capturable after raped by her
・Theres a monkey girl panel in a wall
・After getting raped to death by black wolf,pressing A to continue doesnt have the black fade out screen
・Even if you get the yamabiko panel,it doesnt show you have the panel in the gallery
He fixed almost every bug I've encountered in my playthrough already, that's impressive. I agree, Zell deserves a medal :)
And I really like new MG designs.

here is my save

i think i got everything

please tell me if it works

Last edited:

Is golem girl capturable at the moment? When you cum on her she turns into an ant girl and the yamabiko skill isn't doing anything on it.

・The diamond in ruins are pre lit

If you light the third diamond (kitsune) before the second diamond (above the clay golems) and never light the second, then if you leave the area the second diamond will be lit, but the third won't be.

This seems to be a bug with the variables in the save file, expectation being that you have the rabbit double jump (you might not) and will find the clay golem/kobold diamond first.

Is golem girl capturable at the moment? When you cum on her she turns into an ant girl and the yamabiko skill isn't doing anything on it.

There are two golem girls. One is the brick golem that shoots exploding things at you. This one is not capturable. The other one, which is capturable, is the one that sends the mud table to imprison you, and then gives you a tit job. This is the golem that is in the room before the kobold.

It was very confusing for me, too.

To capture the mud golem, you must ejaculate on it, then run behind it and use the shout skill, and then keep using it before it has the chance to react. Eventually, it will be surprised enough and be captured.

Last edited:

Is there a way to capture that red girl that is inside of the desert area? The cat one who jumps at you.

First of all, hi, I'm new here ^^

Does anyone know if there's a way to get the versions even before 1.02? I'm currently converting every H-animation + some extras into GIFs and am nearly done, I just miss some I don't like that much (should just be 3-4)

I even have the pink slime girl from the 1.02, but I'm interested in knowing if the ealier versions may have a few others, since it's known that games in early state often have slightly different content, I just can't find anything before 1.02 :/

First of all, hi, I'm new here ^^

Does anyone know if there's a way to get the versions even before 1.02? I'm currently converting every H-animation + some extras into GIFs and am nearly done, I just miss some I don't like that much (should just be 3-4)

I even have the pink slime girl from the 1.02, but I'm interested in knowing if the ealier versions may have a few others, since it's known that games in early state often have slightly different content, I just can't find anything before 1.02 :/

Frag doch mal den Macher. Gewiss finden sich hier Leute, die englisch und japanisch beherrschen und mit etwas lieb guck und bettel dir behilflich sein werden.

Frag doch mal den Macher. Gewiss finden sich hier Leute, die englisch und japanisch beherrschen und mit etwas lieb guck und bettel dir behilflich sein werden.

Hab' ich mir auch schon überlegt, nur wusste ich nicht ganz wie ich ihn erreichen kann und ich gehe generell eher pessimistisch an die Sache ran, aber ein Versuch wird's wohl werd sein ^^

Sollte man hier nicht eher Englisch als Deutsch reden?

-
Already thought about it, I just didn't knew a way to contact him and I'm generally thinking more pessimistic about it, but I guess its worth a try ^^

Ok, how the frick do I get to the temple again? I have a save file that lets me pop right into it, but I feel like I'm missing something cause I can't find the room with the ghost girl.

Ok, how the frick do I get to the temple again? I have a save file that lets me pop right into it, but I feel like I'm missing something cause I can't find the room with the ghost girl.

The temple is in the first desert area (The one with the red cats), of the two teleporters next to each others, take the right teleporter and walk right until you have to jump in some kind of connection, after that you have to use the dash power to get inside. Go all the way through the empty hallway and take the lower path, now you should be at the place with all 3 crystals (of course they have to be activated), if you have all, you can jump inside and now you go right, you'll fall again and land into the area where the ghost girl will fall from above if you go further

Last edited:

The temple is in the first desert area (The one with the red cats), of the two teleporters next to each others, take the right teleporter and walk right until you have to jump in some kind of connection, after that you have to use the dash power to get inside. Go all the way through the empty hallway and take the lower path, now you should be at the place with all 3 crystals (of course they have to be activated), if you have all, you can jump inside and now you go right, you'll fall again and land into the area where the ghost girl will fall from above if you go further

This.
To make it a little more understandable, walk past Yamabiko.

This.
To make it a little more understandable, walk past Yamabiko.

To make it even more clearer than ever :p:
Yamabiko:
yamabiko.gif

Secret Passage:
IXzyGZG.png

Last edited:

Maybe my opinion doesn't matter as a girl but I don't understand everyone's love affair with yamabiko.

Back