What's new

Re: Zell23 game

She has smug face.

Although my favourite girls are oppai loli imp and mushroom girl.

Maybe my opinion doesn't matter as a girl but I don't understand everyone's love affair with yamabiko.
As a guy I don't either
Hey now, why did you two made it sounds like people having love affair with their personal favourite is something everyone else need to understand too?

Let people love what they love.
Let people don't love what they don't love.
:)

I myself right now personally love the Cat Thief, and both the-haven't-implemented-yet Flatty Bat and Busty Bat. ;)

Last edited:

Hey now, why did you people made it sounds like people having love affair with their personal favourite is something everyone else need to understand too?

Let people love what they love. Let yourself doesn't love what you doesn't love. :)

I myself right now personally love the Cat Thief, and both the-haven't-implemented-yet Flatty Bat and Busty Bat. ;)

hey i didn't say anything negative about what people like

hell my tastes are way weirder, seeing as how my favorites are that red light green light ghost and the weird mummy thing in the haunted house

hey i didn't say anything negative about what people like

hell my tastes are way weirder, seeing as how my favorites are that red light green light ghost and the weird mummy thing in the haunted house

Haha, i'm sorry if i sounds like i'm antagonizing you. :eek:

If those two are your favorites, then don't be a stranger my friend, cuz lots of people are also actually love those two sexy faceless ladies. ;)

If those two are your favorites, then don't be a stranger my friend, cuz lots of people are also actually love those two sexy faceless ladies. ;)

woah hey, sorry if you felt like i was fighting back, i thought it was just friendly banter

woah hey, sorry if you felt like i was fighting back, i thought it was just friendly banter

Ugh such niceness

What next ? You're gonna tell us you like.... urk... HAND HOLDING ?
7dXcMbC.gif

lolz. how did this whole conversation begin in the first place.

Eh... i though everyone loved the consensual sex girl?

Welp. :( This thread was fun until you came and ruined it by talking about your sick fetishes.

I know that this is a hentai forum, but there are still some lines we don't cross and you just crossed them brazenly.

As someone mentioned before, it's certain that you also like hand holding, you goddamn sick freak. :mad:

GTFO

What next ? You're gonna tell us you like.... urk... HAND HOLDING ?
Do not underestimate the power of a handshake!! :D
NEtOiiD.jpg

From World Customize Creator manga.
Edit by sneezemonkey on Batoto.

Welp. :( This thread was fun until you came and ruined it by talking about your sick fetishes.

I know that this is a hentai forum, but there are still some lines we don't cross and you just crossed them brazenly.

As someone mentioned before, it's certain that you also like hand holding, you goddamn sick freak. :mad:

GTFO
The irony is if there's anyone here who ruined the thread it's highly possibly be you. :p

Okay, to not get too derailed, let me present a question.
Based on how there are still 2 more spaces beside the Masturbation Skill, and assuming there will be two skills that will fill this spaces, what'd you guys think these other two skills will be?

Last edited:

I'm voting for either a keess to charm / subjugate monster girls, and/or a skill that turns the table and make you rape them instead. :D

Okay, to not get too derailed, let me present a question.
Based on how there are still 2 more spaces beside the Masturbation Skill, and assuming there will be two skills that will fill this spaces, what'd you guys think these other two skills will be?

"Rape/Pounce" Press button to jump forward and attempt to fuck what you hit.
"surrender" lay on ground presenting rod.

a charm or lure is very likely, after the reveal of the new skills gained from monstergirls my second guess of doublejump is as of now, invalid...
maybe a graple? or grapling hook? a special stun? or my favorite, a passive to engage more submissive monstergirls?

Back