What's new

ACT Patreon Active Zero Core - Exile

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey sweeters, I'm here with one more lewd game :3

Description:

• Play as a mouse who need to save her girlfriend from the insect monsters that want to devour her.
  • The game have 3 different enemies (one of them is the boss) by now.
  • Still working on intro of the game, the customization of the weapons at the beginning and the special shot.
Intructions:

• Protect your armor to prevent monsters from abusing you, once the monster catches you, try to stay calm and hit the right color to get away from it.
Controls:

• Using Keyboard
    • Z - Main Shot
    • X - Missile Shot
    • Direction Arrows - Movement
  • Using Gamepad
    • X - Main Shot
    • A - Missile Shot
    • Direction Pads - Movement
This game was developed through my Patreon

Link to play the game online - or

And if you liked and want to support me, here the link to my Patreon page -

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting game, bit like the old R-Types.

I like the struggle mechanic, a lot more interesting than button mashing.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gameplay, animations, and struggle mechanics are quite good, will be keeping my eye on this one. Was just a little sad that there was no progression to the struggling or H, just an instant game over if you lost the quick struggle bit. Seems like multi stage H/animation progression would fit since it doesnt look like you die due to actually getting hit by enemies, but rather by losing your armour and failing a struggle. Definitely will be watching to see how this game progresses though, was a really good first impression! :)

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And this kids is how you do patreon! a playable build,decent game mechanics,good H,and not setting some high unreachable expectation that slowely drags you into hell once you realize you fucked up good on you sir.

OP
gillenew

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Woah, I'm impressed with what you guys said, I confess that it's not an easy task to try to create a game that is erotic and at the same time has a challenging (but not boring) gameplay.
Thx for the feedback :3

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Woah, I'm impressed with what you guys said, I confess that it's not an easy task to try to create a game that is erotic and at the same time has a challenging (but not boring) gameplay.
Thx for the feedback :3
We know, thats why im so impressed with what you have already done :) I was only sad that the H seemed to "end" before it got really good lol. I liked the fact that getting hit by enemies only made you lose armour and/or made you more vulnerable to getting grabbed rather than dying to damage and missing out on H or relying on game over stuff. Then I got grabbed by the big bee and saw the struggle mechanic and was impressed, decided to fail to see what happened, and then i just lost before anything erotic actually happened and shed a small tear :p I felt like there needed to be a progression both in the in game H animations and the struggle difficulty before you "lose" from failing too much since an HP bar doesnt exist. Doesnt have to be anything crazy either, especially if the amount of enemies with "grabs" are limited in scope and side enemies serve to break armour and restrain you in some way for them. 2-4 animation stages that make successive struggles and break outs more challenging (could be in the form of debuffs so its harder to avoid a re-grab, harder bars in the meter, have to succeed more than once in the same meter etc) is really all you need. That way when you are finished off (perfect for a bite, cum animation or whatever fits the enemy you are fighting) it feels much more satisfactory (imo)

I didnt test too much in the demo, but as far as i could tell you only lose when you fail a struggle animation, so theoretically you could beat any boss just by never failing. Not a bad thing in and of itself, but can be very polarizing in terms of difficulty. I feel progression like i mention might also help to smooth that out without sacrificing the erotic bits.

Just my 2 cents. Just continue to build up the quality and content within reasonable expecations and scope, much rather a smaller, high quality game gets finished than a huge game be in development for a millenia with a lot of promise but never gets finished. Keep up the good work! :)

OP
gillenew

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We know, thats why im so impressed with what you have already done :) I was only sad that the H seemed to "end" before it got really good lol. I liked the fact that getting hit by enemies only made you lose armour and/or made you more vulnerable to getting grabbed rather than dying to damage and missing out on H or relying on game over stuff. Then I got grabbed by the big bee and saw the struggle mechanic and was impressed, decided to fail to see what happened, and then i just lost before anything erotic actually happened and shed a small tear :p I felt like there needed to be a progression both in the in game H animations and the struggle difficulty before you "lose" from failing too much since an HP bar doesnt exist. Doesnt have to be anything crazy either, especially if the amount of enemies with "grabs" are limited in scope and side enemies serve to break armour and restrain you in some way for them. 2-4 animation stages that make successive struggles and break outs more challenging (could be in the form of debuffs so its harder to avoid a re-grab, harder bars in the meter, have to succeed more than once in the same meter etc) is really all you need. That way when you are finished off (perfect for a bite, cum animation or whatever fits the enemy you are fighting) it feels much more satisfactory (imo)

I didnt test too much in the demo, but as far as i could tell you only lose when you fail a struggle animation, so theoretically you could beat any boss just by never failing. Not a bad thing in and of itself, but can be very polarizing in terms of difficulty. I feel progression like i mention might also help to smooth that out without sacrificing the erotic bits.

Just my 2 cents. Just continue to build up the quality and content within reasonable expecations and scope, much rather a smaller, high quality game gets finished than a huge game be in development for a millenia with a lot of promise but never gets finished. Keep up the good work! :)
Thank you, I noted your suggestions cause they look really interesting to make the game more enjoyable. I made a small scope precisely because I didn't end up developing a game that would need correct or change some kind of direction , this way I did finish it fast (I did the game alone in about 1 month) and so I can see the feedback from players to know if I'm on the right track. The original plan I have is for at least 3 stages with boss at the end and a short introduction to explain why you're beating insects like that :3

deadman23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is the protagonist ?.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I like the look of this game, I look forward to future updates.

And of course, I wish to give you friendly encouragement and wish you luck in making this game.
I shall have to play it myself and see if i can help with some ideas, or just let you know how it was for me personally. :)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Good looking game. I got to the point where the boss just starts flying around BEHIND YOU, constantly grabbing onto you, and I got frustrated at the struggle mechanic and gave up.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good looking game. I got to the point where the boss just starts flying around BEHIND YOU, constantly grabbing onto you, and I got frustrated at the struggle mechanic and gave up.
Easily remedied by a positional reset after a successful break, rather than being invincible with the boss still inside your characters model for most of the invincibility frames. If you expect a player to get grabbed multiple times, its a good idea to have the release cause space between the player and enemy and a chance for the player to regain their bearings and prepare to continue fighting, rather than the player spending much of their precious seconds trying to move their model away from the enemy to avoid a regrab and not paying attention to any other hazards. The struggle mechanic itself only exposes that problem, its not the cause of it. But yeah I went ahead and replayed the boss and the second phase could use some tuning in that respect, along with not auto losing when you fail a single struggle i think

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Play the game and find out?
I did and I'm unsure as well. That's there's definitely cock attached to that mouse, but given the pixel animation it's hard to tell if there's a vagina as well or not. Given that both are required to be a futanari, I think the question is valid.

Edit: in the comments it's confirmed Dev knows what a futanari is and that the MC? is one.

OP
gillenew

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thx guys, and yes, its a futanari and I know what a futanari is :3

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Aw man, quality spritework, but futa and furry and I'm out. Too bad but I hope the team has success, feels like good spritework is dying out

Pingas1137

Reputation score
Then shut the fuck up and don't say a goddamned thing.
uhhh no, patreon has been removing people for stupid reasons and are making up new rules as they go, im not supporting that platform. if you guys can find another platform to host your stuff on i will gladly throw money at you

Last edited: