What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [ゼトンポイソン / Zeton Poison] ふたなりダークエルフが敗北して搾精されるRPG / An RPG where a Futanari Dark Elf is Defeated and Milked Dry (RJ296496, RE296496)

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello! Thanks for stopping by!
I've been working on this game for the last few days and the translation is nearing completion now, so I thought I'd post it:

ふたなりダークエルフが敗北して搾精されるRPG
(An RPG where a Futanari Dark Elf is Defeated and Milked Dry)

RJ233613_img_main.jpg
Links:
Main themes/situations: Futanari, rape, monsters, gangbang

A very straightforward game that follows a futanari dark elf on her quest to become a high elf so she can leave her peaceful, but boring, island. Her first task is to defeat the four guardians on the island, though if she is defeated by them, or even on the way, she is raped by a local monster (dryads, slimes, etc).

The game uses the standard RPG Maker MV system, though it has a rather obscene amount of skills (not for the player, the enemies).

I have finished translating this, and it is available on DLsite Japan and International (English) as a separate release from the original. However, I have been told I missed some of the monster/enemy skills, so if anyone would like to post screenshots of those below, I'd be more than happy to translate them and send off the updated patch to the developer.

You can check out my other projects/translations here:

Alternatively, if you have any questions/comments/issues/requests, please feel free to contact me on Twitter or Reddit:

If you do get the game, please consider leaving a review on DLsite so that others know the game has been translated.
I have translated another game previously (Female Knight Rasia~ The Curse of the Lewd Penis),
but the top review on the product page is an old review saying the game needed a translation which... may be misleading for others.
Thank you for your cooperation!

Thanks again for checking out my thread, supporting the developer, and the futanari genre!

Last edited:
OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
UPDATE: The translation has been handed off to the developer, and they will let me know when they have uploaded it to DLsite.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Update: The English version has been uploaded to DLsite as a separate game.
Link in the OP has been updated.

AoEidolon

Lurker
Reputation score
Are they planning on bringing it to the international DLsite area?

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Unfortunately, I don't think they are. Which is understandably irritating for people who want to keep stuff on the same account.
If you have any difficulty navigating DLsite Japan, I wrote an article on my site some time ago which may be able to help:

Now that this project is pretty much finished, I'm going to move onto my next one:
until Dry Dream releases the new content update for their most recent game. Both games have the same artwork so, hopefully, people will enjoy it.

Have a good one!

AoEidolon

Lurker
Reputation score
Unfortunately, I don't think they are. Which is understandably irritating for people who want to keep stuff on the same account.
If you have any difficulty navigating DLsite Japan, I wrote an article on my site some time ago which may be able to help:

Now that this project is pretty much finished, I'm going to move onto my next one:
until Dry Dream releases the new content update for their most recent game. Both games have the same artwork so, hopefully, people will enjoy it.

Have a good one!
finally. It only took, a week. Also normally I get a coupon for a free version of the translation of a game I bought the japanese version of when one comes out, but I guess that's only for translations done by DLsite. Fine, I expected this anyway, still buying it.

Edit: Addendum: Bought and played through the game, and the translation was pretty good, you did well; there were a few attack lines that got through(like some of the actions of the succubus's followers), but very clear and concise translation.

Last edited:
OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello! Thanks for letting me know about the English DLsite upload, and thanks for the compliment! I've only just started out, so it's really nice to hear.

If you could let me know (by posting here, or messaging me) the lines that got through, I'd be more than happy to translate them and send the updated patch to the developer.
I imagine they're skills or something as the game had an excessive amount in the database (all the default stuff
plus some extra skills), so I wasn't sure which ones actually needed to be done.

Last edited:

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I like your approach to translations, helping out developers and popularising english dlsite stuff :) I had little interest in buying japanese versions myself but a proper translation is a welcome purchase.

If you take suggestions I'd love to see Alice brought to english-speaking light: , or Fyllia from the same developer. Their newest title is already being picked up by Kagura though.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. Since this is the official translation of the game, it is considered a localization thread, and subject to game OP rules.

If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked.