What's new

PUZ Loli [ZNZN Games] Ero trap sweeper (RJ286542)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming out pretty soon on May 9th.

A minesweeper type game from this particular author.
His other free works have had some heavier side of ryona but no ryona tag for this and the trial didn't have anything that heavy either.

Control :Just mouse clicks.

Gameplay: Basically you have to clear multiple 'board' of minesweeper to clear the 'dungeon'.
Aside from the basic mechanic of an 'empty' tile hinting at what's around it (trap, item, stair), you also have inventory and MP usage.

You have HP represented by heart on the left, run out and it's game over (no game over CG as I recall)
Then mana bar below it, which is used for casting spells, that you can use from your inventory. Aside from your starting and infinite use (as long as you have MP) fireball book, the rest are consumable and need to be found in chests.

You aren't limited to 6 inventory slots so you don't have to use an item if you don't feel like it.

Staying too long on a floor (there's a counter on the right) will cause aphrodisiac gas to come out, which can cause her to masturbate and take damage.

Various things increases bars on the left side that when filled up might cause actual status effect like pregnancy, horniness ( cause the masturbation) which are reflected in the crotch view and standing pic.

The trial let you go through tutorial + easy stage with 4 type of enemies.

It'll have 14 base CG, but once you include all kind of variations the author say it'll exceed 1000+ combinations.

Fetishes: Loli, Tentacle, Pregnancy, Egg laying, Lewd crest, clitoris/breast expansion, and possibly more.

Tenma

Reputation score
I rate this as an 4 out of gameplay wise, it's a simple minesweeper game. It'd be hard to get the formula wrong. H-wise, the demo I'd give the experience 3.5 out of 5 stars. There's nothing wrong with the standing CG, though I could only encounter two enemies, tentacles and robot. H-development gives the demo the extra 0.50.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I rate this as an 4 out of gameplay wise, it's a simple minesweeper game. It'd be hard to get the formula wrong. H-wise, the demo I'd give the experience 3.5 out of 5 stars. There's nothing wrong with the standing CG, though I could only encounter two enemies, tentacles and robot. H-development gives the demo the extra 0.50.
Clear the first level, which has 3 floors, and you'll unlock the second level, which has 10 floors and four kinds of enemies, two of which are new.

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
Just letting everyone know that it's out now.
I really enjoyed unlocking things in the demo, and am looking forward to playing the full release later when I have the chance.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to H-games.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It takes a bit of luck to beat the later stages but once you get enough potions and spells, then you'll snowball yourself to victory. Be very wary of taking damage as your sensitivity levels will go up depending on whether you were molested via Breasts, Clitoris, Vagina, or Anus. The higher your sensitivity, the more damage you will take. Getting certain achievements can give you bonus hp and mp though not sure how to get them.

Drinking potions will increase her desire to urinate from lvl 0 to level 5, at which she will refuse to drink anymore potions and triggering a trap will cause her to leak and go only down to lvl 4. You will need an empty jar, appearing at stage 3 and later, to reset that need back to 0. Jars are also used for storing breast milk, once the MC's breasts start getting harassed or something, she'll to generate breast milk and you'll also start picking up milk pumpers starting stage 3 and later. After she milks herself into the jar, you can drink that milk to regain some hp and mp. Also some traps will remove her clothing or give her max lust but thankfully they give you extra clothing and sedatives at a generous rate so they shouldn't be too bad.

Starting at stage 4, you'll come across 3 new spells: The one with evil eyes costs 4 mp but eliminates all enemies on the grid, use this if you are low on hp and don't want to take any risks or don't want to blow up chests using other spells; the one with angel wings will reduce your sensitivity levels by a bit; and lastly a spell with an R costs 2 mp but essentially restarts a whole tileset whilst retaining knowledge of what was revealed: e.g. if you opened 20 tiles and restarted, it'll show what was in those tiles but treat them as if they were never opened. Use this if you've think you used up lots of resources unnecessarily. Otherwise, if the MC reaches 0 hp and has at least one of these restart books, they will automatically be used.

General go-to strat: takes a bit of luck first 10 floors but hp potions will definitely be your most scarce potion since most spells cost 1 per cast and after trigger enough traps, you'll start to lose 2-5 hp depending on sensitivity levels. The evil eye spell should be saved for the bigger rooms with lots of enemies or if you're low on hp and got no healing so you don't want to take any chances. Clothing will be your most stocked up item because only one trap makes you naked and often the extra clothing is annoyingly a very common item from wooden chests, blue chests giving you spells. The chest spell is also incredibly good because it only costs 1 mp and if you use it in a room with lots of chests, it's low risk, insanely high reward. plus if you use it in a room with lots of blue chests, you might get it back anyways. Stock up on both evil eye spell, treasure chest reveal spell, and the green spikes spell but do not use all 3 in same room unless absolutely necessary. Last few rooms will often be massive so you will want to either get chests and gtfo or kill everything and grab chests afterwards.

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
Torrent appeared on the cat site, although I haven't verified it.

Edit: I'm trying to find where it stores save data so I can start over, but deleting the files in Appdata doesn't seem to do it. Anyone know where the save data is stored?

Edit 2: I was never able to find the save location, but figured out how to clear save data from the options menu.

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
800mb in the torrent,while the game, is less than 150mb.

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm definitely no expert on this subject but a previous time I witnessed file size mentioned in regards to a unity game it was mentioned that unity games can compress down to minuscule sizes. I'm not saying that nothing is wrong with the torrent, just that it may just be uncompressed.

Edit: I don't know if this helps but the demo for the game was just under 600mb uncompressed

Edit 2: Just get it from Velka instead.

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
velka uploaded and it's 150mb,what the hell?i'm picking velka's upload anyway.

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the last 3 achievements on the top row?
In a run, get her addicted (中毒) to peeing, lactating and egg-laying respectively.

Peeing is the easiest, just chug potions till 5 and trigger a sexual encounter, she'll auto pee. This needs to happen 10 times for her to be addicted.
I believe producing breast milk is related to pregnancy and B level, but once it's present, you'll need to trigger the sexual event with the worms 5 times. Maybe the hands work too.
Just lay eggs 3 times. Getting her egg pregnant, you just need sexual attacks on her V, every tentacle minus the yellow one that goes for her A will work. This will fill her uterus with sperm (精子), and at level 5 she'll become pregnant. The pregnancy will naturally complete on its own, doing a few attacks on her MP over the process.

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In a run, get her addicted (中毒) to peeing, lactating and egg-laying respectively.

Peeing is the easiest, just chug potions till 5 and trigger a sexual encounter, she'll auto pee. This needs to happen 10 times for her to be addicted.
I believe producing breast milk is related to pregnancy and B level, but once it's present, you'll need to trigger the sexual event with the worms 5 times. Maybe the hands work too.
Just lay eggs 3 times. Getting her egg pregnant, you just need sexual attacks on her V, every tentacle minus the yellow one that goes for her A will work. This will fill her uterus with sperm (精子), and at level 5 she'll become pregnant. The pregnancy will naturally complete on its own, doing a few attacks on her MP over the process.
Thanks for that.
Also, what does the last one on the second row do, and how do I unlock that as well?

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for that.
Also, what does the last one on the second row do, and how do I unlock that as well?
That one comes when you have raised HP and MP to the max possible value. So you auto get it once you've completed all the other achievements that raise HP/MP (they're all in the second row too). All it gives you is new options in settings to control your max HP/MP. I can't imagine a reason why you would ever want to lower tho.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Achievements and the rewards.

Left to right

First row basically unlock options in gallery
Get Clitoris level 5 - unlock adjusting clitoris in gallery
^ Vagina
^ Ass
^ Breast
Get lust crest
Get exhibition addict
Masturbation addict - unlock horny
Pee addict
Milking addict
Egg laying addict

Row 2
Clear Easy or higher dungeon as a virgin. - +2 HP
Get Game Over - unlock HP adjusting in gallery
Get teleport magic circle - unlock magic circle in gallery
All the way through by tentacle - +2 HP
Prolapse - +2 MP
Get 'golden water' - +2 HP
Get Witch's milk - +2 MP
Get egg - unlock pregnancy in gallery
Use all 8 magic tomes - +2 MP
Reach max HP/MP - unlock the option to adjust your max HP/MP

Row 3 don't have any reward to it
Take 12 damage or more at once
Have scoring items worth over 1000 points and clear
On Easy+ Have 5 addictions and clear
Easy+ Have all body parts at lv 5
Clear without taking any damage
Clear without using any item
Get H score of over 1000 on Easy
2000 score on Normal
5000 on Hard
Reach floor 100 on Endless

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So while you can reset your save data in the options menu as wolfryu said, does anyone actually know where the save file is located?

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I understand how to play the game, but man is my luck hot shit on pavement.