What's new

PUZ Loli [ZNZN Games] Ero trap sweeper (RJ286542)

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Love the artist's style and big fan of the circle, and I'm also always a fan of any easy to learn h-puzzlers. This one is pretty good for an h-game but fairly mediocre for a puzzle game, with balance being a pretty big problem. A lot of mechanics are there and their status effects add much appreciated variety to the hentai (this version of breast expansion is pretty rare/great), but due to the mechanics themselves being rare, their cure items being common, or their actual effects being not very impactful, the gameplay kind of revolves around only a few mechanics.

Endless fixes a few of these as items become very very scarce, but endless has it's own problem where it is such a marathon, and once you understand how you should be playing it you'll easily get 200+ floors in. The final thing is a personal nitpick, but this game shares a same deliberate design decision the Tower Defense game had; one of the most challenging parts of the game is actually unlocking the gallery/hentai events.

I still recommend it if you're looking at screenshots and the artstyle or puzzles appeal to you, but it's no hentai desktop dungeons. One day, one day...

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can somebody provide a full gallery save please?
There is no save file, in a sense. You have to go to your start menu and open up regedit.exe and start editing your registry.
Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ZNZNGames\EroTrapSweeper.
Set anything starting with SweeperData_Gallery.m_ or SweeterData_Torophies.m_ to 1.
I mean technically you don't have to set all the trophies to 1 but if you know which trophy corresponds to which gallery option you can just set those ones to 1 instead of all of them.

banana|split

Reputation score
There is no save file, in a sense. You have to go to your start menu and open up regedit.exe and start editing your registry.
Set anything starting with SweeperData_Gallery.m_ or SweeterData_Torophies.m_ to 1.
I mean technically you don't have to set all the trophies to 1 but if you know which trophy corresponds to which gallery option you can just set those ones to 1 instead of all of them.
worked fine for me, thank you!

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can somebody provide a full gallery save please?
Alternatively theres a button in the gallery viewer to unlock everything

Charlie Doan

Reputation score
Does any one have a full save file for cg, cause all of the achivement seems really stressful @@

Kuroi_Mato_O

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can someone PM download link?

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I read through both pages on this thread, and I myself am unaware if this is even possible.

I already downloaded the game from Nyaa, and I understand that there are options to unlock everything if I just want that. But I wanted to try the game.
The version on Nyaa that I got isn't 1.01 so there is no english option for me.

Is there any way to take the game's trial data with the english built in and transfer over files without busting the original main game? I'd assume that there isn't but the world is wider than what's in my hollow head so I figured asking is the least I could do.

Reputation score
Is there any way to take the game's trial data with the english built in and transfer over files without busting the original main game? I'd assume that there isn't but the world is wider than what's in my hollow head so I figured asking is the least I could do.
As I heard, there's something called ReiPatcher that can do the job, but I don't know much about it.
Moreover, you should first search "unity translate" to find out threads about translating unity games.

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know if this is inappropriate to ask on this forum, please let me know if it isn't.
I am hesitant to host a download link or torrent. Would someone else be willing to start one in my stead if provided the updated version?
Would a Mega be required if I only plan on distributing it via PM? Would that be acceptable considering this games tags?
I have never started a torrent or posted a download link to something of this nature and don't want to mess something up, so advice would be appreciated.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if this is inappropriate to ask on this forum, please let me know if it isn't.
I am hesitant to host a download link or torrent. Would someone else be willing to start one in my stead if provided the updated version?
Would a Mega be required if I only plan on distributing it via PM? Would that be acceptable considering this games tags?
I have never started a torrent or posted a download link to something of this nature and don't want to mess something up, so advice would be appreciated.
As this is a loli game, according to the rules of ulmf, you would be correct in assuming that distributing it via PM is the only method if you wanted to share. All loli/shota content are not allowed in any circumstances, including download links, in public, as written here: https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.12166

Mega is a popular choice for upload, but I've seen torrents and google drive as well. Nothing too complicated, just need to upload and share the link (in private). You can google how to seed a torrent if you've never seeded a torrent before, if you wish to go that route. Then you can just imply that a torrent exists in the thread. This is bit of a gray area, so perhaps a moderator can clear things up for you.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
We don't allow public links to loli/shota content, so if you wanted to distribute links, ask people to PM you instead. Otherwise, everything else @yuyuya said is completely spot on.

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for all the help :)
In any case, my PMs are forever open.
It may take up to a day or two to see the message, so please don't stress yourself if I don't reply in a timely manner.

Last edited: