What's new

Zoe's Temptations - Final Version!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations

Sorry, i thought you worked alone in all those projects.

Well, i tried it, i don't know who's in charge of the writings on this one but you should fire him. :D
Sorry for the harsh comment, the idea is interesting but the writings ruined it for me.
Well, i'm not sure i'm quite fond of the storyline either.

Good luck anyway.
What's wrong with the writing? It's an adult game, not a novel :D

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To compete with the best h games around here, it's not just about the h scenes and reading the comments here and there, i'm sure it's not just me.

I'm not sure i should say more, i have nothing against you, the writings are just bad.

I just tried a newer version of stranded with benefits, for example, it's not Shakespeare but it's ok (maybe even good) while i couldn't stand the writings in that game, for some reason.
I can't be more specific because i have to admit i forgot the details, i developed a very selective memory, i only remember what i want to. ;-)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think a training place would be a nice touch. Being able to go back and forth this, would give players more reason to return :)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think a training place would be a nice touch. Being able to go back and forth this, would give players more reason to return :)
Training will be a side product of Zoe's visits to the two worlds. For example In the update released tomorrow she will meet a Mistress of Pain (in the Realm of Lust) that will "show" her how to do some things but if you go to the other side, the Faye Land, she will meet another character that will teach her the art of seduction, nothing special so far but in update 0.3 (coming soon) depending on what side you visited some scene sets and interactions with characters will be different. On one hand you get a bad ass Zoe taking charge and leading the scenes and on the other you have a more nicer and seductive Zoe, thus different outcomes :)

There will not be a trainer that will give you like +1 to something or where you level a certain skill;)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Training will be a side product of Zoe's visits to the two worlds. For example In the update released tomorrow she will meet a Mistress of Pain (in the Realm of Lust) that will "show" her how to do some things but if you go to the other side, the Faye Land, she will meet another character that will teach her the art of seduction, nothing special so far but in update 0.3 (coming soon) depending on what side you visited some scene sets and interactions with characters will be different. On one hand you get a bad ass Zoe taking charge and leading the scenes and on the other you have a more nicer and seductive Zoe, thus different outcomes :)

There will not be a trainer that will give you like +1 to something or where you level a certain skill;)
ooooh i like that idea : D

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoe's Temptations 0.2 has just been released! You can find the version 0.2 change log in the main post or here :

Version 0.2 change log:

- Sophie is the special character in this version.
- Fixed Keith bar not displaying the "bad" meter.
- Reduced the size of the meters (The coins, the characters meters) to have a better view of the 3D art.
- Added the first steps of the "training" system. (Depending where you steer her in version 0.2 be it in the Realm of Lust or in the Faye Land she will learn some things that she will make use of in version 0.3)
- Added The Mistress of Pain and The Ice Princess, these are the trainers, they only have two interactions right now but more will come in version 0.3.
- You can now interact with the Demon and the Elf by visiting their homes, they are background characters meaning that they won't interfere with the game very much in this version.
- Added the Neighbourhood Bar and the Gas Station parts of the map.
- Other stuff

If you have any questions please feel free to ask away :)

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game is coming a long so well Pine :) i cant wait for the new update that coming out : D there so many ideas you can go with this ^^

like on the side of dark. you could i don't know turn Zoe into something XD sucubus breeder idea came to mind LOL

like on light side, Zoe could be a new fairy queen in the making.

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You really need the hold ctrl to skip dialogue thing. It's really important for things that are supposed to be replayable and have so many choices.

Also I don't think you linked 0.2 in the initial post, that or I can't find the trainer. I went down the bad path and can only go into the demon's house. Is it only for patreons? :rolleyes:

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You really need the hold ctrl to skip dialogue thing. It's really important for things that are supposed to be replayable and have so many choices.

Also I don't think you linked 0.2 in the initial post, that or I can't find the trainer. I went down the bad path and can only go into the demon's house. Is it only for patreons? :rolleyes:
Hey, you could hold space to speed things along. And yes version 0.2 is available to Patrons only at this time, as with my other two games upgraded versions will become free in time. I hope you enjoyed the demo version :)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Vote here :

Hey guys and girls! So, as you might have noticed, every new version of Zoe's Temptations comes with a new outfit that Zoe wears. Sadly a dress-up feature can't be implemented because that would mean to render everything 2 or more times depending on how many outfits there are and that would take an overwhelming amount of time and work. However I can give you the power to decide what she wears in the next full update coming on the 10th of July, the special update received on the 25th this month will use the same clothes as update 0.2. So make sure to cast your vote in the link above!

Yes, I'm shameless, I copied it from the Patreon page :(

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

would have liked her with a different top then what she has on tbh BUT its still nice look :) maybe instead of red black Oo black with red would look better with the text

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoe's Temptations special update has been released to all my patrons for now, this update brings two new key features :

- The side story
- The smartphone

The side story is a chain of events that does not impact the main story line at all but adds new content and if you accept all the side stories you will unlock a new ending! All the content is featured with better quality and mostly adult stuff.

The smartphone feature adds a phone that can be used to call people, set up meetings, check messages and others! For now it doesn't do anything important but it will become very relevant in the next update!

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.2T

Last chance to vote for the outfit that Zoe will wear in update 0.3 and also suggest your ideas before work starts on it :D

Vote Link :

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.3T

Hey! Version 0.3 of Zoe's Temptations is now available, you can see a short change log in the main post! You can also grab it here :

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zoe's Temptations 0.3T

Hey ULMF! Here I am with another poll for everyone this time regarding a big change! You can read the full details in the main post or here :

The main question is if you would like to see fully animated scenes in Zoe's Temptations coming version 0.5! The GIF above is just a small test I did, everything works great in-game and it looks amazing! (The GIF is not full quality, that's just how it works, you can download a short video with better quality here :

So here's the poll :

Tell me what you think!

Last edited: