Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

(Mina's REALLY dumb. :eek:)

Mina bounces happily at what Jenn said,

"You'll do it? Yay!" she shouted as she ran towards Jenn, and threw her arms around her neck, "You're so cool, Jenn! I promise to make you feel real good! I won't let you down!" she then broke away from Jenn, seeming to be happier than ever, and almost was about to lead the way, "C'mon, we gotta hurry and complete this mission so we can have sex!" she giggled, bouncing on her feet for everyone to come with her into the green house.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn facepalms then looks imploringly at Melissa as they walk along toward the greenhouse.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(*sigh* Mi~na... you oversexed goof... :rolleyes:)

As Mina skips up the path, Melissa returns Jenn's look, a disapproving expression on her face.

"Y'know, she's so flighty that she might forget all about it before we get back to the Inn."

Her face twists into a wry smile - almost a leer.

"Although... spending the night with a couple of people who like you is probably better than spending it alone..."

(Melissa follows Mina up the path, with her rifle loose in her hands.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She really doesn't understand, does she? I don't have a problem with the penis - some of my best friends had them, and I'm hardly a virgin. As for the other bits... I enjoyed having sex with Jess that one time even more then with any of my boyfriends, I think. Hell, Mina is probably the best of both worlds. But if I say "no" I can't trust her to stop, and that will never be acceptable.

Besides, it's not like I'm undersexed with all these things trying to rape me. I guess with so few men left alive there might be some interesting arrangements once dealing with these things becomes routine, but that's neither here nor now.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The three soon find themselves in a short, thin path up to the very close green house. Vegetation was on either side, as always, and Mina lead the three up the path, a little too eager to reach the top, and ended up getting too far ahead of Jenn and Melissa.

As she disappeared into the greenhouse, despite any call of Jenn and Melissa for her to slow down, the two women outside soon heard the brown haired girl scream, and shout,

"AHH! Something's got-MMF!" she cried, and was then muffled by something.

When Jenn and Melissa ran in to the rescue, Mina was nowhere in sight. And they were standing in the middle of a large area, likely to accommodate a lot of tourists who came to see all the rare plants the zoo had on display. Except it wasn't a pretty sight. All of the plants were overgrown, and neither girl had a doubt in their mind, that these plants were just more rapist monsters.

There seemed to be a large number of bulb looking plants, randomly placed along the arena-like green house, arranged so that each of them could get plenty of sun... But Mina was nowhere to be found.

But then, suddenly, Jenn and Melissa shielded their eyes from a bright light shining in from the ceiling, and sounds of electricity went on all around them, as the power turned on. After the lights activated, water started to spray all along the wild, alien-like plants around them, and they all started to... Move... As if alive...

There were at least a dozen of the plants, which the two girls now saw because the vegetation actually got onto the green house top, and hid a lot of sun from getting in, and as the plants vibrated strangely, both Jenn and Melissa heard strange, muffled sounds, sounding almost like Mina, until one of the bulbs suddenly opened, and the brown haired girl herself fell out, landing hard against her side, covered in some kind of green slime...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Oh... shit. There's HOW MANY of these plants!? And how many of them don't seem to already have a, um, prisoner??)

Melissa takes an instinctive step back, aghast at the surroundings, and Mina's state.

"Uh... J-Jenn? I... think you should run away and radio the Director... quickly..."

She brings her rifle up, aiming at the base of the bulb that Mina just spilled out of.

"MINA! WE'RE OVER HERE! RUN!" she yells, as she pulls the trigger...

(Uh... attack.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Melissa lets a bullet fly into the open bulb, asides from the green goo-like... Blood, that sprays onto Mina... Nothing happens... And Mina doesn't seem to be moving.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn questions the wisdom of pausing in the middle of the fight to use the radio... but then realizes she has no idea what else to do, really.

"Hey, we're in a greenhouse now and there's a dozen or so bulb-shaped plants that seem aggressive - any idea how we deal with them?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Asides from the activity, and movement of all the plant life around them, nothing seems to attack the girls as Jenn uses the radio... Only the strangely organic sounds of the plant fill the room along with their voices...

"... I've no knowledge of what you're talking about... I apologize, but there's little I know of where you are right now. However, if you're speaking to me at this point, then I assume you aren't in direct danger for the moment. If it holds the similar desire that many other creatures do, then don't expect an easy time getting out-" which Jenn figured out, as when she listened to Melissa's command, even if only a little, she'd notice that several plant roots covered all exits... Trapping them inside, "Be careful."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, it was worth a try...

"So... any other ideas? 'cause I don't think 'run away' is an option."

Jenn holds her rapier in a defensive stance, not really sure what's going to attack her but certain that something in here will...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Figures.)

Melissa's mental state is not helped at noticing the roots covering the door they entered by.

"I-I got nothing... maybe Mina can tell us what happened..."

She suits actions to words, quickly jogging over to the fallen Mina, Sight probing her aura as she drops to her knees beside her and starts looking her over...

(Go to Mina. Assuming nothing jumps on Melissa, check her over with Divine Sight and First Aid.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just with the aura, before anything else, Melissa quickly notes that something with Mina wasn't right. A sense of unfamiliarity with Mina's aura quickly became the attention of Melissa's mind, and as she neared the unconscious futa, Mina suddenly shot her eyes open, and was wide awake in an instant. She slowly rose to her feet, with an eerie grin in front of Melissa.

"Hee, hee... Melissa..." she said in a very eerie, and for Mina, chilling voice, and Melissa suddenly saw Mina's aura... Change somehow... As some other kind of influence came to influence her, and the brown in Mina's hair slowly started to fade... Into white...

Mina, who was standing tall in front of Melissa, now had pure white hair, and had... Almost an evil grin, "Hee, hee... What's wrong? You look confused..."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa gets up from her crouch, balancing lightly on the balls of her feet, rifle held loose and not pointing at anything - yet.

"What happened? I- you yelled that something 'got' you, and then we ran in here, and you spilled out of the bulb there... and your hair just turned white. What happened, Mina?"

She doesn't mention the change in Mina's aura just yet. But her Sight is still probing, examining the futa-woman as best she can, trying to spot what she considers Mina even as it blurs and disappears...

(What's the strength of Mina's aura now? I'm guessing it's got quite a bit stronger...)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Melissa searched... She didn't find anything she recognized as Mina...

"Everything's fine, Melissa... Now that you're here... Hee, hee, hee," she giggled with the same evil grin. The carefree, goofy, loving Mina, seeming to be long gone...

Suddenly, two of the many bulbs that were around opened as well, except they were empty... As if someone was meant to go inside. Mina pointed at one of the bulbs once they opened, "We don't have a choice, Melissa... We're trapped, so we might as well just accept our fate... Hee, hee!"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa edges back slowly. This... person... isn't Mina. But whatever she is, she wears Mina's flesh... and leaving aside Melissa's want to avoid harming Mina, that makes her stronger and more skilled at close range. She'd gotten lucky, when they first met... she can't count on being that lucky again.

"You... haven't told me what that 'fate' is..."

(Action: Back up towards Jenn. Be defensive. Again I ask, is "Mina"'s aura stronger than it was before? Like she's now at the level of an Inspired, or is she still at "ordinary human" levels?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh, cripe, my bad, I didn't mean to not answer that. >.> Yeah, her aura is a lot stronger than it used to be, but still not as strong as Melissa's. If she was an inspired, she couldn't do much.)

Mina grinned even more, "Why, to become slaves to pleasure, and to carry the seeds of a new generation..." However, she frowned when Melissa seemed to catch on that Mina was not who she looked to be, "Don't fight, Melissa... Just give in, and let the plant take you... I promise, the best moments of your life lie within the pleasures this plant can give you..."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(I think this quote summarizes my current feelings best: "Teeth, claws, tentacles, spines - give me guns, oh Emperor give me guns! I know how to fight an enemy who attacks me with guns!" I hate and fear mental effects. :()

Melissa continues backing away from the person.

"You... aren't Mina. She... wouldn't tell me to submit to something else's pleasures. She'd want me to submit to HERS. Who are you? WHAT are you? What have you DONE with MINA!?"

Her voice rises to a shout as her anger breaks through her calm.

(Still moving towards Jenn... defensive.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The fake Mina smiles, "Hee, hee, she's having fun right now, doing something that Jenn wouldn't ever allow me... Her... To do." she corrects herself when assuming she was the real Mina, "Besides, we're not here to talk about her, we're here to talk about you. Melissa... I'm offering you an easy way out... Just accept, take off your clothes, and go into the pod, and a lot of pain can be avoided." she tilts her head in frustration, a part of Mina actually seeming to show from that hollow casing, that Melissa was actually very familiar with... Care, and concern for her lover.

"Melissa, please, I would never want anything bad to happen to you! You know that! Inside these pods, you can get away from it all, the Inn, this apocalypse, the Director, everything! And just delve into a world of pure pleasure! What's so wrong with that!?!" Mina shouts, seeming to have her own anger with Melissa's distrust.

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(I... have no idea what to do. About all I can think of is knock the false Mina out, tie her up, and then go around tearing all the pods open. If we find the real Mina, good - yank her out. If not, then I'm lost. But that doesn't take into account how Mina ended up in a pod in the first place. She's not so dumb she'd jump into one. Not before she had witnesses, anyways, right?)

Melissa glares at the imposter, breathing hard, getting herself back under control.

"There's a saying... 'Shared pain is lessened, shared joy, increased.' Your... world... wouldn't be with Mina. It couldn't be with Mina. She's in a different pod, isn't she?"

Melissa still backs carefully away from the person. She thinks she's gotten far enough away that she can shoot her before she could lunge at her... but whether she could shoot Mina's body is another matter...

(Probably need to wait for thetwo right around now... it's not like Jenn would be completely mute.)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Ha, like I have any better idea what to do...)

"Melissa, is this Mina or not? I don't want to kill her, but if she's gone..."