Reputation score
Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

"Yes, and my name is Jenn. Have you been here a while, then?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Nice to meet you. Yeah, I got here about a week ago. Haven't done a whole lot, besides work out. What's the Inn like?" Ashley says, she she finishes her food.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, much smaller. And... well I guess I can't say there's none of those women with, um, extra private bits, but there seems to be way fewer. Aside from that... well it's an inn instead of a prison, so obviously a different set of facilities."

"I was going to ask that woman, Emilia, this, but she doesn't seem to think much of me... how does this place manage with all those, ah, hermaphrodites? I mean, do they really all find willing partners or are there... issues?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley giggles, and replies; "Some of them have trouble sometimes, but there are a lot more regular women than there are ones with man-parts, so there aren't many problems, at least not that I've heard of. Why? Had a bad experience?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Personally? Not serious ones. But I've met people who have, and even seen it."

Thinking about her most recent encounter with the odd women - which didn't really count as a bad experience with futas, but rather a bad experience with the servants of the goddess - another somewhat more alarming question presented itself:

"This is a rather weird conversation to be having over breakfast with someone you've never met, but there was another question that I suppose you someone here might know by now... I know they aren't like the monsters outside, I mean, like supernaturally procreative, but can you get pregnant from them?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh you piece of crap..... :D)

Ashley flinches at the question, and says; "Not sure. Does it matter? I haven't heard of anyone here getting pregnant...." She trails off, looking away. She looks back at Jenn after a moment, and says; "I've never seen any of the monsters you just mentioned. What are they like? I was unconscious when I was brought here."

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I suppose it hasn't been very long. It's just... well a friend of mine was raped and it might be nice to know if there were any... risk."

"Um, right, monsters. Oh, all sorts of things, mutated to be sex crazed. I think just about everything I've seen alive since this all started was either trying to rape me or a human. Masses of tentacles come up out of the sewers, there are packs of things that look like raptors running about, flying things that look like gargoyles, enormous spiders, globs of slime, centipedes... an octopus, heyenas, alligators, just about anything you can think of. All of them mutated to be huge, capable of raping us, and mindlessly pursuing that goal. And if they succeed... they drain something out of you when you orgasm, and if that happens you'll wake up in their lair, pregnant and helpless, and a few minutes later you'll give birth, and the dad will be there to start it all over again, only this time you're already trapped and weak. It's... bad."

"And that's during the day. Apparently the things at night are even worse. One of the guards on the inn at night told me there are things about then that could tear a van in half. That's... well that's why we spent the night here rather then risking running back to the inn."

"Oh, and one last thing - I tried to tell Emilia this but I'm not sure she listened. When we rescued all those women from the zoo, we found out they had somehow been making copies of them. They're... evil, and look exactly the same but with white hair. They're apparently all, um, endowed."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashleys eyes widen as Jenn describes all the various monsters, and makes a mental note to be very careful if she ever went outside. "That hasn't ever happened to you has it? You haven't been captured have you?" She says, her voice quiet.

"I don't doubt that Emilia has heard of a lot of that though, she kinda runs this place and occasionally people get sent out to look for supplies. One of my friends does that a lot, actually, Regina. She's the one that brought me here after one of the... endowed... women raped me in my apartment."

Last edited:

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn substantially lowers her voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry... and you stayed here, after that? Personally, I... well I'd have a problem knowing that there's so many people here who might lose control of themselves and force themselves on an innocent woman because their partner wasn't feeling well, or was missing for a few hours or something."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Dangit, Melissa's still gonna have to make Mina sad. Only a little sad, but still...)

That's gonna make sitting down hard today. Melissa winces as her innards bloat.

"Erk... ah..."

She's concentrating too much, trying not to let the pain show but breathing hard, to notice Mina going between her legs again...

"AH! Ohhhh... h-hold on, Mina... lemme turn arounddd..."

If it weren't for her grip on a hook, she'd have fallen, the way her knees went wobbly as Mina starts toying with her button.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina moves to hold Melissa, not wanting to let her fall without her doing something about it, and looks at her with concern,

"M-Melissa! Are you alright? Did I do it too hard...?"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

With Mina looking up, worried that she did something wrong, Melissa's able to catch her breath and steady herself.

"N-No... you just... caught me by surprise... that's all..."

She takes advantage of the pause to turn around so she's facing Mina now. A trickle of cum still makes its lazy way down her thigh, to be washed away as the spray hits it.

"I, um, really like that... but you don't have to do it, if you don't want..."

Flushed cheeks and stiff nipples show just how much Melissa really liked that, and she rearranges her grip on the wall-hook as she spreads her legs a bit wider for Mina.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Let the confusion begin!)

"Oh, I'm over that, most of the friends I've made here are like that. If I saw her again I'd tell her that I wasn't angry at her. And as far as I know, it takes a while for them to lose control of themselves. At least a day, between... uhhh.... feedings? I don't know what to call it. Like I said, it doesn't happen very often here. But I can see where you're coming from, I was worried about it when I first got here too. By the way, are you going back to the Inn, or staying here fr a while?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well there are some friends here with me that I'll have to talk to first, but I doubt we'll be staying long."

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How do you think they're gonna be? To be honest, I wouldn't mind checking out someplace new for a little while. I'd probably come back after a bit, but let me worry about that."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How long are they going to be? I'm... not really sure, we didn't talk last night before we went to bed. Not even really sure where most of them are."

(Ideally at this point Mina/Melissa would finish up and come to the cafeteria, but I suppose it doesn't always work like that.)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley hmms quietly, and allows the next few minutes to pass in silence. After a while she asks; "Are you hungry? I forgot to ask when you came over here."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Unless you can think of something else to talk about, I'm probably just going to leave it at this until we can get either Melissa with her radio or one of the NPC's from the inn in to ask about coming home and bringing other people with us)

"Oh, not really, I had a little before I tried to talk with Emilia and I'm not that hungry."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Agreed.)

"Okay."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina smiled as Melissa spread her legs, and got down to a crouch, so that her head was right in front of Melissa's crotch, and smiled up at her.

"Melissa... I could make you feel good forever... I'll do anything for you..." she told her, with meaning, and love in her voice. Mina then leaned forward, put her left hand on Melissa's right thigh, and her right hand on her cock, and started licking Melissa's pussy, much like a cat would lick itself, making sure to trail her tongue along her nether lips, and glance over her clitoris, teasing her, as she stroked her cock...