What's new

Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Zoo scouting party [Melissa, Jenn, Mina]

(...? "I could make you feel good forever"? Weird girl... unless something's more wrong... :confused:)

Melissa doesn't have the focus to think about Mina's rather odd comment, as she promptly reapplies her tongue, leaving Melissa squirming under the onslaught, thighs trembling, one hand going white-knuckled as it grips the wall-hook while the other reaches down to rub Mina's head.

"Aaaah... ohhh... oh, myyyy..."

She's panting hard now, eyes half-lidded, and as Mina pauses for a breath, she musters up a weak request.

"M-Mina... put it in... I want you in me..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Several things behind that statement. First, as you may know, by making Melissa feel sexual stimulation, Mina feels the same due to her essence being transmitted to her. Second, Mina obviously loves Melissa very much, so why wouldn't she entertain the thought of making Melissa feel good, through sexual stimulation for the rest of forever?)

Mina happily jumps to Melissa's request, and makes sure her member is nice and clean after she put it in Melissa's anus, before reaching her hands around Melissa, and placing them on her ass, lifting her up so her wobbly legs wouldn't give out during the sex, and quickly pushed her member inside Melissa's wet pussy, before starting a rhythm of thrusts inside her sex.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(Okay. I was just wondering why she didn't phrase it "I want to make you feel good forever" - expressing her wish rather than describing it as something she's capable of.)

With Mina pulling her legs up, Melissa clasps her feet loosely around Mina's hips, pulling her head close for a tongue-dancing liplock before letting her loose to pound away.

"Mmmm... oh, yeah... like that, Minaaa... ah, yeah..."

With all the stimulus Mina's been applying, it's a wonder Melissa can even think straight - but she puts both her hands on the hook, helping to support her weight as Mina grinds into her.

(Melissa's gonna tear that poor hook out of the wall if this keeps going on, isn't she? :p)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Because of how ready she already was from the anal sex, it didn't take Melissa nearly as long to cum as many other occasions, as before she knew it, she was moaning more loudly than any other woman was in the showers from Mina's thrusts, before her body shuddered with a powerful orgasm, and Mina ejaculated another, albeit smaller, load of cum inside her...

Mina they both came, Mina was panting with fatigue from coming not once, but two times inside Melissa, as she leaned her head forward, and rested her head on Melissa's chest, panting from the powerful sex...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

(The hook LIVES!)

"OH YES YES YES!"

Too overwhelmed by her massive climax to keep her voice down, Melissa yells out to the heavens, her vision going white as she clamps Mina tight to her while her pulsating dick spits out its load.

When she comes back down to earth, Mina is leaning against her breasts, rocking slightly while she pants, hot breath ghosting past a nipple. Melissa carefully unhooks her legs, lowering them as Mina moves her hands up her body, and takes her own weight on her feet. Finally letting go of the abused hook, she hugs Mina, holding her while the both of them lean against the wall.

"Mmmm... Mina, that was... wow..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina giggles.

"I love cumming inside you!" she announced cheerfully, one hand reaching down to Melissa's folds, opening them up, letting more of her spunk drain out, and giggling as she watched.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa squeaks as Mina pokes around in her crotch, playing with the streamers of cum still leaking out from her.

"Ack... I-I think that's enough, okay Mina? I'm kinda hungry, and we need to clean up before we can go get breakfast..."

To emphasize this, she reaches out for the soap, fully intent on lathering up and washing down.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina happily nods, and grabs the soap before Melissa does, and quickly takes it, and rubs the bar of soap quickly over Melissa's body, smiling as she does so.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm. Bathroom. Not the greatest of places to roughhouse in...

Rather than argue with Mina over something as minor as soap, Melissa merely gathers up some of the lather and starts scrubbing Mina in return.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina seemed to think differently, as she giggled as Melissa's own attempts to wash her made her giggle from being ticklish.

"S-stop touching my ribs!" she said, albeit barely, due to her constantly laughing, "I-I'm ticklish! Stop! Ha, ha, ha," she laughed, and tried tickling Melissa back, gracing her fingers along her armpits.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa lets out a "Gyurk!" when Mina twiddles her fingers in her armpits, hunching her shoulders and rearing back.

"H-Hey! I'm not trying to tickle you, I'm hungry and want to go for breakfast!"

She steps back, taking her hands away.

"If it'll be quicker, I'll wash myself and you can wash yourself, okay?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mina shook her head,

"No, I like washing you!" she said, giggling, and continued to wash her, and tried not to mind it when Melissa glanced over her sensitive spots, including her private areas...

After the shower was done, and Melissa and Mina were drying off, both Melissa and Mina got looks, and smiles from the various women and futas around them, almost as if they were applauding the pair for their earlier performance...

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa, noticing the looks from passersby, blushes yet again and applies herself to dressing, focusing on the underwear and trying not to notice how many people are smiling in their direction.

"Eheh..."

Having finished donning the raggedy clothes, she then takes a moment to tidy up the stall they'd used - rehanging towels, stacking bottles back where they'd started - before taking Mina's hand and heading out of the shower room.

By the time Melissa's outside, she's gotten her embarrassment under control, and she stops a random woman to ask her for directions to the cafeteria.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After getting directions, and walking down the courtyard, for not even a minute, Mina's nose picked up the smell in the air, and shouted,

"Food!" before breaking into a run, and forcing Melissa to run with her, by pulling on her hand. And after they were inside, Mina seemed driven crazy by the smell of breakfast and wouldn't stop talking about how delicious some sausage links would be, and some ketchup on eggs. "Oh, man! I'm sooo Hungry! Aren't you hungry, Melissa? Oh, Hee, hee, you said you were!" she then suddenly puts her hands to her head, and tries to calm herself in front of the worn Melissa, quite tired from having all that essence taken from her, "I-I'm sorry, b-but I feel so charged... Hee, hee!" she giggles, bouncing on her feet.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Melissa is feeling a bit tired, but not so much that she's unable to jog to keep up with her energetic lover.

"Yeah... S'alright, I'll be fine after I get something to eat... Mmm, that does smell good."

So they grab plates - Melissa's equally tempted by the thought of fresh hot food, and loads up with sausage, eggs, and toast herself - and then Melissa spots Jenn, chatting with somebody. Melissa promptly heads over to Jenn, Mina in her wake, sitting down next to them and putting their plates on the table.

"Hey Jenn, sleep well?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Surprisingly, yes I did. The bed was surprisingly nice, though that may have just been how tired I was. Do you have any idea what our plans are as far as when we're going back to the inn?"

She lowers her voice to a whisper so that only Melissa can hear.

"I tried to talk to the woman in charge here but when I told her I was from the inn she seemed to become convinced I was a spy and wouldn't talk to me more, so I'm not sure how welcome we are..."

Having related the only potentially damaging information, Jenn resumes a normal tone of voice.

"This is Ashley. She's been here a while and is curious about the inn, and might like to visit."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I need to find a picture.)

"Nice to meet ya. I'm guessing these are the friends you were waiting for?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes, they are."

(Yea, you need the avatar :p)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No matter what happened, even if she had to race Melissa, Mina made sure she got a seat next to the new girl, "Oh my god! I love those highlights! That's so pretty! And... Oh, and that heart butt she's got... Just like Melissa... I wanna sleep with her!" she announced in her mind.

As she sat next to Ashley, she smiled in a cheery, goofy way at the girl.

"Hey there!" she said, with a grin so wide, her two, "vampire" teeth were peaking out of her lips, "I'm Mina, and I think you're really cute, Ashley!" she said, blushing and giggling, showing a lot of interest, enough that one might find to be suggestive, for the girl.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(.............Did she not, 5 minutes ago, finish fucking Melissa!? God damn, that's one helluva libido! And finding an anime girl with a look similar to what I envisioned Ashley as is proving... difficult.)

"Errrr.... thanks Mina! You're pretty cute yourself." Ashley says, trying to be nice. She looks up at the other new arrival, smiling, but her eyes pleading for her to occupy her friend, having guessed that Mina had extra equipment like Regina did. Being pregnant and not sure who the father was (again) left her in no mood for more sex.